Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 688 of 1199

Before stepping out into the hall, Poljen - Page 688 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 9th Dec, 2017 - 3:21am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

01st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
9th Dec, 2017 - 1:10am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 688

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, stands 6ft tall combat ready. Amabalis, his pseudodragon perched on his broad left shoulder. Tazskan, Clad in chain mail. Holding his two-handed sword named Olzaroth, in his right hand.
Holding, his newly acquired arcane focus, in his left hand, thats in the form of a necklace.
He is standing somewhere in middle of pack?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Dec, 2017 - 1:41am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

As Lora stands and addresses the group, Ignazio stashes the pipe, removed his hat, and bows gracefully in her direction. "It is an honor to for someone so lovely to be concerned about me. However, you need not worry. I can fly myself and my partner away from here anytime. Bird or not. In the meantime, I have a job that needs doing and I am prepared to make an attempt. I would not mind riding the world of one more vampire."

Post Date: 9th Dec, 2017 - 2:10am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Poljen sees Lora blush and smiles wolfishly. "Glad to see you on your feet, Lora! We need to talk, but I fear the enemy will not let us do that just yet. It is time to once more show them how powerful we are." He turns to Velon.

"I think we should meet them in the hall. If we wait in here then we they come in and our ability to free Esclarotta and escape becomes small. Also we are too close together in here. Out in the hall, spread out to either side of the door, we can help one another, and fall back if things become too hot."

Out of Character: : If Velon agrees, Poljen will head out to the hall and take up position 20 feet down the hall in the direction the vampire seemed to go. If Velon does not agree, Poljen says, "I will stand guard out there for now," and goes to the same point. Just in case it matters, and there are any nooks in which he can hide, or giant furnishings he can hide behind, I will roll Stealth.... And Nikolaos really needs to say where the various healing rolls went when he cast back by the giants' room.

Post Date: 9th Dec, 2017 - 2:27am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 688 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cratol stands up and gets his stuff together after a short amount of sleep. HE looks about and listens to all that is going on. "We have come this far to take this castle from the cult and rid it of the vermin that inhabit it. We have the help of the giantess here and I would not like to see this nice structure destroyed unless it is absolutely necessary. I think we can still take this."

Post Date: 9th Dec, 2017 - 2:29am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

“Yes, we take the fight to them in the hall so we can see what is going on. Do it. Everyone be ready. Stay back if you are gravely wounded and support the others or attack at range.”

“Great Queen, if we break open your prison here, must you leave immediately, or do you have the choice?”.

Post Date: 9th Dec, 2017 - 2:36am / Post ID: #

A Friend

The only thing I am not sure about is how much Healing Cratol got from the newcomers. I know they focused on Lorairies first and me last. SO I am not sure of his hit points.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th Dec, 2017 - 3:13am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 688

The ghost responds, "I do not know, I certainly cannot claim to have gone through this before. All I can say is I would try to remain for a time if you need me to, whether I will be able is another question."

Post Date: 9th Dec, 2017 - 3:21am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 688

Before stepping out into the hall, Poljen hears Esclarotta's response. He pauses and bows to her. Speaking once more in Giant he says, "Thank you for your help, Your Majesty. We shall do our best to defend this room, and still take this castle. But if we fail, we will live up to our vow to free you before we are through. Even if I have to stay behind alone to do so."

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.