Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 701 of 1199

Poppo releases magical bolts that seek out - Page 701 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 15th Dec, 2017 - 11:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

01st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 15th Dec, 2017 - 4:44am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 701

Poljen suddenly feels a surge of energy. It is not enough to summon Battle Madness, but it does give him a second wind, and he suddenly swings again at the vampire.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Dec, 2017 - 5:51am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lora sends radiant flames towards the vampire yet again from her double. She calls out to Poljen." Muscles, I'm fine. Trust me. Take her out." He sees Lora standing by him but her voice comes from the control room.

Out of Character: : Sacred flame at Dexterity save D.C. 15.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 15th Dec, 2017 - 6:21am

Post Date: 15th Dec, 2017 - 6:42am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Seeing the entire focus now able ion the undead, Lawrance grins tightly and admits “Okay, so I was wrong about our limits.” And launches a barrage of unerring missiles into the battered creature!

Specific Action: magic missile
Out of Character: : now down to my last spell slot.

15th Dec, 2017 - 8:32am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 701 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, stops crawling turns arround facing the direction he came. Rises to prone position.
He sees, Loraries behind Poljen on the left, a couple of bats. The vampiress, having just sunk her fangs into Cratol, all in front of the dinning room.
"Go, back to hell where you belong," Tazskan yells.
He, holds out his hand towards the Vampiress, unleashing two eldritch beams. Grid coordinates 9AD.

Out of Character: Sorry, Lawrence I'm breaking your order here not to attack. I'm aware, it breaks the spell. But I cannot stand by while she attacks Cratol.
Looking, at the line of sight, a bat is in front of the Vampiress. But the bats size is considerably smaller. So shouldnt entirely block the path.

Tazskan Daardendrien Results:
  • Eldrich blast on D20 (+6): 13, 20 (2 rolls)
  • Eldritch damage on D10 (+3): 8, 8 (2 rolls)

15th Dec, 2017 - 2:11pm / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

Unless, I'm mistaken Tazskan scored a critical hit on the second Eldritch blast.
So, I will roll again, damage from one beam.

Tazskan Daardendrien Results:
  • Eldritch damage on D10 (+3): 6 (1 roll)

Post Date: 15th Dec, 2017 - 2:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Poppo sees that the group is handily dealing with the vampire so the halfling elects to deal with the last vestiges of the archer support. He moves out into the hallway and takes aim at the last two archers in sight and fires off another volley of magic missiles, sending two orbs of light at each archer to the east.

Out of Character: : Magic Missile at 2nd level. Moving to AA11 to cast the spell. 2 orbs at each archer.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Dec, 2017 - 3:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 701

Velon feels a familiar burst of speed, overcoming the limitations of his armor and body, although not from his own magic this time. He jumps into the fray against the vampire, circling her and then attacking opposite Cratol with thunderous force, and a flash of radiant light upon a hit.

Out of Character: . Velon moves to AE9 to flank. If he does not receive Haste until next round no worries. Will use one level 1 smite on a hit.

Post Date: 15th Dec, 2017 - 11:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 701

Poppo releases magical bolts that seek out the remaining cultists. The one already wounded by Zarra falls, the other one turns and runs up the stairs.

The vampiress finds herself having gone from a position of strength to being surrounded and enduring an onslaught, as blade and spell cause considerable damage to her form.

She is not down yet however, and she digs into Cratol even further, trying to stop his heart.

Out of Character: Cratol receives 7 healing, then suffers 5 piercing damage and 20 necrotic. Max HP is reduced another 20.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 15th Dec, 2017 - 11:15pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.