Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 751 of 1199

The gentleman waiting at the foot of the ramp - Page 751 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 4th Jan, 2018 - 4:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 4th Jan, 2018 - 5:45am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 751

Lora nods at Velon." I will cure them of lycanthropy. I can do nothing until I rest for a few hours though. I have sending as well. It is the same story though for that. It will have to wait until after I've slept. The only downside is by using sending I can only heal one of them tomorrow. The other will need to wait until the next day." She shrugs." If someone else could handle the sending I can cure them both tomorrow. It might be better that way. I'm not sure how long we have before it is too late."

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 4th Jan, 2018 - 5:45am

Sponsored Links:
4th Jan, 2018 - 5:48am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, addresses Velon, "Don't worry about me leaving friend, and yes I would love to personally meet Silas."
"As for guard duty, I'm happy to help, I do believe Lawrence hasn't finished his work in the cavern yet,"
"I for one want to make sure he completes it without any hindrance," Tazskan adds.

Post Date: 4th Jan, 2018 - 6:50am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Ignazio regards Nikolaous with a smirk. "You are a better man than me and certainly too good for this lot." The smile then fades. "You appeal to me as if I am a hero, but I'm not. This is business for me." He pauses for a moment and looks around. "This group's mission, however, does seem fairly profitable and maybe this dragon friend of theirs needs a job or two doing. So I'll stick around for a bit.... "

Ignazio then takes in Velon as he approaches. So I guess we're all friends now… He says, "My talents are very few in fact. I saw others perform more impressive magic today." He then smirks, "Maybe if I stick around for awhile, I will learn a trick or two."

Post Date: 4th Jan, 2018 - 1:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 751 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Reassured by the appearance of the young man who had so recently led the recovery of this place, people begin reemerging.

The until recently floating castle brings quite a bit of attention, but most of the villagers are too intimidated to approach. There is one notable exception, after Cratol retires below, a stern faced middle aged man demands entry so that he may speak with the heir.

Out of Character: Note, you can only benefit from a long rest once per 24 hours. You guys long rested until just before the fight with the dragon, so have a while before sleeping will help much.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 4th Jan, 2018 - 1:09pm

Post Date: 4th Jan, 2018 - 1:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cratol will head to the main gate or the lower cavern opening to meet with the middle aged man that is wanting to speak with him.

4th Jan, 2018 - 3:10pm / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, after nodding off awakens as the castle lands on solid ground.
"Hey guys, I just remembered wasn't there two drunk cultists still alive? Lawrence told me not to decapitate them. They're probably sober now and made a run for it," Tazskan calls out to anyone hearing.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Jan, 2018 - 3:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 751

"Yes we have a great deal to do. Hopefully we could find some trustworthy folks to help work on the place, take those prisoners away, guard the castle, etc. Having some protective enchantments added would be nice as well, and making sure no areas of the castle as enchanted such as to allow the enemy to enter easily. I will walk the castle several times in the coming days detecting for magic and using my divine sense. I will invite company just in case there's another vampire hiding away or something, however unlikely, so at least one of us can get away and get help!"

"We also must let the Queen free now, I think. I'm not sure it is fair to ask any more of her. There's no reason to smash her prison now. Hopefully we can use it again later. Perhaps we can take a part off and let her free?"

Out of Character: Daishain, is that last comment possible? No need to ruin the thing if we want an air elemental in there eventually.

Post Date: 4th Jan, 2018 - 4:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 751

The gentleman waiting at the foot of the ramp introduces himself to Cratol, "I am Arvan, brother to the duke of Arabel, and a friend of your grandparents and great uncle. I am afraid I have some bad news, Baron Cale passed to Elysium last week. He will be missed."

"In accordance with his wishes, I have been named regent, to run this place until you have reached the age of twenty one. I am to do my best to prepare you to take over in the meantime. While for the time being I have the final say on major decisions, I will take your wishes into account, and try to involve you as much as I can in such matters."

"I gather we have much to discuss, especially if, as I suspect, you have reason to run off again shortly? If you are going to endanger yourself so readily, perhaps the issue of your successor should be our first order of business."

In the castle, Poppo and Lawrance are confident they can release the queen with a few minutes of work and no damage to the apparatus. The spirit within the chamber is pleased you are apparently keeping your word so promptly.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.