Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 756 of 1199

"Curious that the cultists didn't - Page 756 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 6th Jan, 2018 - 7:23am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 5th Jan, 2018 - 10:25pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 756

Poljen says, "We have been thinking if nothing else, if we can get this to fly again, we could fly it over one of their main locations, and drop it on them from a great height. It would be glorious! Ha!" He winks at the woman with the silver hair.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Jan, 2018 - 10:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cratol looks at Poljen. "Destroy this castle that we fought so hard to take from them. I would not be in favor of that."

Post Date: 5th Jan, 2018 - 10:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"Well, perhaps not dropping the castle, but maybe a nice, round 10 foot sphere of stone, from a mile up, would do the trick. There's a lot of energy in a falling object from that height, I'm sure!"

Post Date: 6th Jan, 2018 - 1:25am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 756 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Silas takes a look at the map, then says, "It is called the Well of Dragons. What it is is a gravesite for my kind and Tiamat's children both. A place for those weary of life to come and rest one last time. It is the only place on Faerun considered sacred to both sides, and has been used as a neutral ground on a number of occasions. The treaty between dragonkind that ended the last war was signed there. This would not be the first time the cult has broken tradition as strong as law and profaned that place"

He looks to his companions, "The latent power there would lend itself well to a ritual such as what we're expecting. We should investigate."

6th Jan, 2018 - 1:30am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, looks at Cratol and smiles. "Yes the castle is indeed an invaluable prize. It may get to the stage, where we need to hire mercenaries also."

Post Date: 6th Jan, 2018 - 4:46am / Post ID: #

A Friend

When Taszkan mentions hiring mercenaries, Ignazio feigns insult. "Tut, tut Taz. Am I not mercenary enough for you? Hire me if you like. I can't imagine finding anyone as refined in these parts." Ignazio gives a mock bow. After straightening, he says "I certainly can't imagine anyone signing on to go to the Well of Dragons." He then addresses the new comers with a sly smile, "What's in it for those so inclined to make the trip? And what kind of trouble should we expect?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Jan, 2018 - 6:45am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 756

Protanther speaks in response to Ignazio's query, a rather imperious tone to his voice, "There is nothing in it for you, in fact, if we discover that you chose to go there without permission, there would be debate over what manner of penalties should be applied."

Otaaryliakkarnos says, "I am afraid he is correct, you are not permitted to enter those valleys. Let us look into the Well, you've done enough."

Protanther produces a fair sized adamantium lockbox from… somewhere, he certainly couldn't have been concealing it under his clothes, and slowly settles the mask within.

Post Date: 6th Jan, 2018 - 7:23am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 756

"Curious that the cultists didn't seem to be worried about flying this castle to the Well. Well, you know where we are for a while, if you need us!" Lawrance eyes Protanther's movements, trying to ascertain how the box is hidden, expecting it to be similar to his own spell, newly learned.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.