Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 757 of 1199

Cratol will tell them that yes there are diamonds - Page 757 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 6th Jan, 2018 - 7:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
6th Jan, 2018 - 10:48am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 757

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, replies to Ignazio, "Ignazio, you misunderstand my meaning here. I'm referring to the castle, as in assistance with its upkeep, and guarding it. We on the other hand, may be required to venture out"?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Jan, 2018 - 3:47pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Protanther begins carefully sealing the lockbox as Silas answers Lawrance, "Five of the ten guardians to the Well are of Tiamat, enough of them must have been persuaded to look the other way to allow them safe entry."

Protanther tucks the box behind him, as if there was a shelf or something there, there is a faint ripple, and then it is simply gone.

Rather stiffly, Protanther states, "For your actions, you have earned a major boon from the council. I suggest considering what you ask for carefully."

Post Date: 6th Jan, 2018 - 3:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Poljen shrugs and says, "Besides helping us bring our companion Zarra back, we need a new spirit to make this castle fly again. We let the storm giant queen's spirit go after we landed. She was most helpful to us while still flying it." He turns to Velon. "Maybe they can help us with these things, eh? If not, maybe they can help us talk to the storm giants Esclarotta told us about!"

Post Date: 6th Jan, 2018 - 3:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 757 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Protanther's face takes on a rather disgusted look, "A spirit? Some manner of foul necromancy empowers this place? I will not be a part of such."

Post Date: 6th Jan, 2018 - 4:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cratol bows to the dragons and tells them. "The castle is powered by a large strong air elemental most of the time. But the Giantess was placed there by her husband when she fell ill to be with her loved ones until they passed. But the castle was over ran and they were all killed and she was trapped. We released her from her prison once we cleared the castle and brought it here. If you could provide a air elemental to provide the energies needed to fly this caste once again that would be grand. There is no necromancy required from what I understand"

Post Date: 6th Jan, 2018 - 4:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Lawrance grins at the misunderstanding “My bulky friend here misstated the need. This castle is powered by the energies of an air elemental. Due to a strange sort of situation, the cloud giant king who originally owned it tried to save his wife from a terminal illness by putting her spirit into the engine instead. The cults slew the king and his people to take the castle, and have been using the Queen as the power source ever since. We freed her when we landed, but still need an air elemental of sufficient size to power our flight. NO necromancy involved. But he is also right about wanting to raise the one of our party who passed over and restore her. “.

Out of Character: : aw, man! You beat me to it!

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 6th Jan, 2018 - 4:49pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Jan, 2018 - 5:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 757

Mollified, the dragon posing as a man nods, "That could be done. If that is what you wish, we can arrange the services of an expert on the elemental planes to obtain what you need."

"As to your fallen companion, Otaaryliakkarnos, I believe you are capable of such?"

She nods, "Yes, though the ritual consumes a diamond of notable value. Were there any such gems found here?"

Out of Character: Hint, answer's yes, several diamonds among Glazhael's stash are of sufficient value. And to be clear, no, they would not be counting Zarra's Resurrection as the promised boon. If you're providing the gemstone, that is something they'll do freely.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 6th Jan, 2018 - 5:28pm

Post Date: 6th Jan, 2018 - 7:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 757

Cratol will tell them that yes there are diamonds of this value in the treasure horde. And that we would very much like to have a large powerful air elemental installed to power the castle.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.