Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 760 of 1199

Poppo rushes forward as soon as Zarra finishes - Page 760 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 9th Jan, 2018 - 7:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

09th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 8th Jan, 2018 - 7:04pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 760

Poppo watches the resurrection ritual with everyone, his eyes wide and unblinking as he watches the magic take hold. When Zarra finally draws new breath, the halfling claps his hands together excitedly and says loudly, "THAT WAS.... AWESOME!"

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Jan, 2018 - 7:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Velon will cease his chatter towards Irdeith as Elia starts to change forms. He looks on in awe at the spectacle, and can barely believe his eyes when Zarra wakes and starts moving. He will wait until she has had a moment to gather herself and the others have greeted her, and then will give her a warm welcome back to this world. With a large grin and open arms, Velon simply says "Welcome back!" He'd gladly give her a hug but isn't sure she'd be up for that. He does add when she gets close "We've told three of our dragon elders of your bravery, your dedication to our cause, and your sacrifice." "May you be recognized as a hero before being thought of as a drow for the rest of your days!"

Post Date: 9th Jan, 2018 - 1:17am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Ignazio stands back and ponders the strange circumstances he is in. My previous jobs were always full of surprises, but I feel now as if I were caught up in some mythic tale. Elaina would die to be here. She always spoke of wanting to meet a dragon. She wanted to know what they dream of. Maybe I will find out…

Reconcile Edited: Croftstr on 9th Jan, 2018 - 1:18am

Post Date: 9th Jan, 2018 - 2:40am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 760 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lora smirks as she hears Poljen flirt with the majestic creature. Focusing on what is transpiring in front of her causes her jaw to drop. She is amazed at the spectacle of the huge silver dragon resurrecting Zarra. For once she doesn't have anything to say. Lora knows that seeing this is a once in a lifetime opportunity. She smiles as Zarra is brought back to the living.

9th Jan, 2018 - 3:24am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Zarra will look to her companions, glad to be back, before looking uncertainly towards those that she did not know. Her eyes nervous when meeting theirs and even then she felt the weight from the deeds of her kin as the drow took in the majesty of the silver dragon who had called back her soul.

Standing slowly, the drow will offer a respectful bow to Otaaryliakkarnos before saying with hesitation, "Thank you for bringing me back, I will hope that I can prove such effort is not wasted today." Zarra will grow quiet, even step back as she is unsure how to address those before her.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 9th Jan, 2018 - 3:25am

Post Date: 9th Jan, 2018 - 4:01am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Elia nods slowly, "I am glad that you feel that way, this is not something to take lightly. That said, I would argue that you've already earned your second chance at life Zarra. I am Otaaryliakkarnos, but you may call me Elia."

Turning up her claws, she reveals the ruined remains of the diamond used, the gemstone is now a dull white, and slowly flaking off into a powder, "I have often wondered why such things are needed to reverse untimely deaths, when magical abilities to cause such deaths often cost nothing of significance. If Glazhael had to eat one of these every time he wished to use the breath that killed you, no doubt it would have given him at least some pause."

"But enough about that bitter creature, this is a happy occasion. Go and spend time with your companions. They have had a busy couple of days without you."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Jan, 2018 - 2:22pm / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 760

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, goes up to Zarra. "Welcome, back Zarra, indeed your bravery and sacrifice, have not gone unnoticed," he happily states.

Post Date: 9th Jan, 2018 - 7:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 760

Poppo rushes forward as soon as Zarra finishes speaking with Elia and gives her a big squeezing hug, "Zarra! It's so good to have you back. You missed the end of the fight. We got that nasty dragon on the run then Poljen stuck him right in the head! Then we landed the castle and have been working on getting the treasure out. It's been a big job, trying to melt all that ice but we have had some steam mephits to help and Elia just got rid of that nasty dragon's evil presence so hopefully the ice will melt faster. You should go look at what stuff we have managed to get out so far. You might find something fancy for yourself. We are going to rest for a few days but there are more masks to find and more dragon cultists to fight. We might take the castle cuz we are getting a new air elemental to take the place of the Queen because we let her go which was the only right thing to do as we promised."
Finally pausing to take a breath, the halfling looks about to blast off on another soliloquy but instead stops and looks Zarra in the eyes and says, "So good to have you back. Do you need anything?"

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.