Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 768 of 1199

It should be possible to pass the sword through - Page 768 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 15th Jan, 2018 - 3:04am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

03rd May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 14th Jan, 2018 - 2:22am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 768

Poljen relaxes, somewhat relieved, but also a tiny bit disappointed there is no need for a fight.

"Yes, I will go speak with the storm giants, and see if they will join our cause." He will go pack travel gear and some rations, and get ready to travel to the city, then teleport and ride a griffon to the stedding. He will take Blagothkus's spear.

Out of Character: : Daishain, if you want, we can get something going in Side Stories…

Sponsored Links:
14th Jan, 2018 - 9:50am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, also feels relieved that he doesn't need to personally take on two powerful red dragons.

But, agreeing with Poljen, of being slightly disappointed of not required to fight the Tiamat cult at this stage.

"Poljen, do you need anyone to accompany you, going to speak with the Storm giants, are you coming to Suzsail also,"? Speaking to Poljen.

Post Date: 14th Jan, 2018 - 1:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Shortly afterwards, the loop closes the connection.

When people are ready, one of the crystals is cracked, then simply tossed into the chamber once inhabited by Queen Esclarotta. A whining noise is heard as more cracks are heard, then the crystal explodes into fragments, releasing an angry cloud that batters its confines.

The struggle proves fruitless however, and the air elemental settles in to wait as the Castle's propulsion systems regain the energy they need.

Post Date: 14th Jan, 2018 - 6:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 768 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen purses his lips and says, "I have thought long and hard about this. This meeting with the storm giants could go very badly. And even if the entire group was there, I fear if trouble erupted we would all be lost. Defeating an entire stedding of giants would be impossible. Even if the entire clan of Snow Leopards were still alive we would not win such a fight… well, not without suffering amazing losses anyway. So, I will go alone. I hope that will show the giants I am no threat, and they will listen. And if it goes poorly, I will simply run for it." He grins impishly. "Without my usual audience, there is less reason to show off my skill in battle, eh?!"

Post Date: 14th Jan, 2018 - 7:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

"If you insist, Poljen. We will trust your judgement in this. Perhaps we will travel with you to Suzail and part ways from there?"

"Cratol, it is most generous of you, and also of your home here, to provide us will so much for the castle. Hopefully in return we can all work together to, ya know, save the world from Tiamat and all that!"

Out of Character: Sounds like our dragon leaders are suggesting we side quest to level up further, eh? Sounds like fun to me!

Post Date: 15th Jan, 2018 - 1:18am / Post ID: #

A Friend

"With our maps of the cultists hideouts, we can certainly 'drop in' and surprise them, couldn't we? Maybe after they've loaded up all the ill-gotten goods they've acquired? That front door would make an excellent killing ground, and should do fine for at least a few sites until they contact the other sites. I especially want to go back and finish off that village that was under cultist control, where I first joined your troupe."
"If there is some risk to greeting the storm giant enclave, I'd avoid going there without introductions or ambassadorship credentials. What about the Cloud Giant enclave the Queen told us of? Would they be a good recruit?"
"I do like the idea of having this place as our home base, where I can work on my own projects while we travel from place to place, trading and neutralizing cultist bases. I would feel better if we got rid of the curse and evil items, though. Having that sword here makes me feel like a target, since it would be unique enough to locate by spell."

Lawrance discusses options while he examines the micro-teleport loop. "So, where do we go first?"

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 15th Jan, 2018 - 2:02am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Jan, 2018 - 1:22am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 768

"Yes, I agree with the notion of sending the sword and armor through the loop to Chasorth and Irdeith, if possible."

Out of Character: Trying to remember what other sites we could go attack. Daishain, refresh my memory? Do we know of other camps like that first cultist cave we cleared out?

Post Date: 15th Jan, 2018 - 3:04am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 768

It should be possible to pass the sword through tomorrow. The armor however masses more than the portal can manage at one time, and allowing it to snap shut on a magic item would be quite hazardous.

Out of Character: You have a map showing a half dozen sites across the continent. One was the castle's last stop, another was the Well, its destination. Presumably, the other four spots are other cultist sites that the castle was intended to visit and/or had visited.

No cloud giant enclave was mentioned. They basically don't exist, not as something static on the map. The entire race stays on the move. The storm giants were mentioned as the best shot of getting in touch with the others.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 15th Jan, 2018 - 12:05pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.