Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 787 of 1199

The castle is brought to a halt near lake - Page 787 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 23rd Jan, 2018 - 3:34am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
22nd Jan, 2018 - 6:20pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 787

The Quiet Shadow says...

If the drow is able to, she will discuss with Poljen more privately involving him going to see the giants. Zarra will look to him and say plainly, "I think you need at least one person, especially if things turn out badly. I'd like to offer going with you, especially since you'll need someone to activate the scroll." This is actually something she'd been considering in silence throughout the conversation, and decided to bring it up to the barbarian before talking with Velon.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 22nd Jan, 2018 - 6:22pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Jan, 2018 - 7:08pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

During his time on board, Lawrance can be found puttering away in the lab, working on experiments and enchantments on an amulet. Periodically he pops out for food and sleep, but goes back to work as soon as possible.

Post Date: 22nd Jan, 2018 - 8:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Poljen returns the scroll to Velon and Zarra. "I will simply have to make do. Thank you. Of course, you may all wish me luck. But fear not! The giants may see reason, and be willing to join us. If not, I will return like a scalded cat., ."

He and his guide ready their mounts. He tells the guide, "I think we'd best climb above the clouds first, to see if the settlement is up that high. If so, we fly lazy circles as we come closer. I want them to see us, and understand we are not a threat. We shall land as far from there as possible while staying in their view. If the settlement is inside the clouds, we shall drop down once more and land just at the cloud-line. I will head up alone. You will remain with the mounts until I return, or you are attacked. If I am not back in a day, you are free to leave and come back to this castle."

Out of Character: : Totally understand about the scroll. That's why I mentioned not being sure about it. And Poljen really wants to do this alone. One of his motivations is he looks upon his friends as if needs to take care of them. Doing this alone is one way to do it. If this were an offensive incursion of some form, he'd be begging everyone to come along…

22nd Jan, 2018 - 11:33pm / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 787 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

When Tazskan gets a chance, he will ask Cratol to show him the new ballista's.
"Baron Cratol, if you need a Captain of the watch, I avail myself for such a task", he says.
"As I recall, someone suggested the main party members, could take turns in this duty," he adds.

Post Date: 23rd Jan, 2018 - 2:32am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia smiles at Cratol." Baron Cratol is it now? You have come up far in the world. I'm proud of you."

She will excuse herself to find a suitable room to call her own. Lia will be very thorough in finding the best room still available. Once she has decided upon the room then she will arrange it to her liking. She will hope to find one set up for a lady.

She will call out to the barbarian as he takes flight." May Sune watch over you Poljen. Good luck in your endeavor and I hope to see you soon." She will watch him as far as she can pick him out.

Post Date: 23rd Jan, 2018 - 3:12am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Cratol shows Tazskan the ballista and tell him there is still one to be delivered in two days at the spot the castle was in before. Thus we will have three. "Having you be the watch commander sounds like a good posting. You can see to the guards being hired and their training. This training should include operation of the ballista too."

Turning to Lia. He bows his head in a polite nod and says, "I never thought a homeless abandoned babe like I was would be a Baron. Granted I am not totally a Baron yet but I am as close as I can be until I reach my 21st birthday."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd Jan, 2018 - 3:28am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 787

"During your purchase of the ballista, did you happen to get pricing on converting the Giant's long bow into a fourth missile weapon? That would be our keystone defense for expected flying company."
Enjoying a meal prepared by their new staff, Lawrance discusses the events of the days past, and the city's hidden depths.

Post Date: 23rd Jan, 2018 - 3:34am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 787

The castle is brought to a halt near lake woe mountain, and the two gryphon riders depart.

As they approach, the mountain's shattered peak shows it to be a volcano, long defunct. Multiple buildings have been constructed in the caldera, long structures with a high ridgeline. It is difficult to discern from here, but it looks like every inch of those buildings have been carved in some manner.

Several large figures stand watch. As Poljen approaches and the guide peels off, one of them waves a javelin to get the barbarian's attention, then points towards an open space in which he can land.
It also happens to be surrounded by several of the watchmen. Poljen gets the impression this is not a suggestion, he will land there, he will leave, or things will get unpleasant.

Out of Character: For architecture, think old nordic longhouses, but cleaner, sturdier, and more grand.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.