Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 789 of 1199

Poljen nods and offers a small bow. "Well, - Page 789 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 24th Jan, 2018 - 11:13am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 24th Jan, 2018 - 1:23am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 789

“Shall we wave him into the courtyard? That’s probably about the only place he could land the Thunderbird. “ Lawrance heads down to the front courtyard space and waits for the others, anxious to see yet another marvel up close.

Sponsored Links:
24th Jan, 2018 - 1:36am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, hears the alarm sounding. Rushes to the battlements. He notes that Lawrence, and Velon already there.
He sees the huge bird, with what appears like a giant rider. He notes, that it coming closer.

"It looks like the Giants welcoming committee, I hope it isn't hostile. Besides, we don't have adequate defenses yet,"! Tazskan says, merely adopting a defensive stance, not showing any overt hostility from his part.

Reconcile Edited: anronrosby on 24th Jan, 2018 - 2:09am

Post Date: 24th Jan, 2018 - 2:00am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Poljen nods. "So you know they fell. But do you know how? And who stole Skyreach from them? Blagothkus, after having locked Esclarotta's spirit into the… device that makes the castle fly, was attacked and slain by an evil cult that worships Tiamat. They in turn have now been defeated. I wish to tell your people the details of this cult that we know. Oh, and to return to you this," he says as he lowers the spear to the ground. "It once belonged to Blagothkus."

Post Date: 24th Jan, 2018 - 3:41am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 789 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cratol heads to the battlements closest to the courtyard waiting for the arrival of the bird and its rider. He looks to Velon, "Asour leader it is you should make first contact unless you feel me acting as the Baron in control of this castle that may be a way to gotoo. The choice I leave to you."

Post Date: 24th Jan, 2018 - 4:19am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Velon moves to the courtyard as well, weapon away, and helps wave to the approaching giant.

“Thank you Cratol. I will speak to him.”.

Post Date: 24th Jan, 2018 - 4:24am / Post ID: #

A Friend

The giant looks at the spear, "That weapon belongs with those prepared to fight in his honor. His family died with him, along with all who could claim his legacy. If you have avenged his death as you claim, then his possessions are yours."

"The elders may have known more, but I knew only that someone had deprived him and his clan of honorable deaths."

At the castle, the great avian banks and circles around the castle. It makes no move to land, or attack.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Jan, 2018 - 9:19am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 789

The Protector. says...

"Magnificent creature, at least its rider has chosen not to attack. Most likely, its rider seems content to indicate, that it is the boss here," Tazskan says.

"The storm giants cousins, the ash giants, tried to take over my homeland, a long time ago, and they were evil," Tazskan added.

Tazskan, continues to show no hostility towards the flying creature and its rider.

Post Date: 24th Jan, 2018 - 11:13am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 789

Poljen nods and offers a small bow. "Well, after I speak with your people, I am hoping they will join our cause. And they could make better use of such a massive weapon, eh! But should they choose not to, I will return it to the castle, which we liberated from the foul cult, and then released Queen Esclarotta's spirit so it could complete its journey. 'Twas she who said you all might be persuaded to go after those who would bring Tiamat back to our world, and… ee-ra-dick-hate? Yes, eradicate them!"

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.