Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 824 of 1199

“Hey, you got a problem with my music, Lucas?” - Page 824 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 6th Feb, 2018 - 3:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 6th Feb, 2018 - 5:53am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 824

The barkeep soon returns with Penelope's ale in a glass that looks like it needed a little more attention from the cleaning rag.

On hearing her question, he crosses his arms with an expression of mild disgust, "Every bloody time, why do yuh people always assume I've got some grand tale tuh tell? Are yuh hear tuh drink or tuh yammer?"

He turns away to answer someone else's call for another round.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Feb, 2018 - 6:14am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lawrrance warms to the role, answering across to Penelope "I'd not know whatcha tink you'd do wit new material, Palyvera. You barly know what ta do wit whatcha aready got! Besidetimes, you keep playing like ya did at the last inn, and we might not get 'way from the guards dis time."
"Fill me mug, keep, and I'll find others ta fill me ears, then! Some good Dwarven ale, if ya have it!" Spinning a couple of silvers on the scarred tabletop, he waits for his order, watching secretly for anyone with undue attention via his Robe, and reading lips for any clues that might aid their search.
Keeping in character with his brogue, Lawrance regails the table with history of Dwarven brewing techniques and spectacular failures.

Out of Character: : I'm not sure if passive investigation (+12) or passive perception (+9) come into play for this, or what. Rolling History to aid Perry or Taz in their relevant roll with a +3 if I break DC 15.

Post Date: 6th Feb, 2018 - 1:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

" I'm glad that you were thinking about how to dodge better so Lia won't get hit as often when you bought that. Very thoughtful." She laughs." I'm certainly glad to be back. I hate that I missed all the fun in taking this sky castle. Our current mission will bring about plenty of entertainment as well I'm sure. Speaking of.... Those bards are very talented. Maybe after Tianat is defeated we can become a traveling entertainment entourage. We can provide security while our bards entertain the crowds."

Mari looks at Zarra thoughtfully." Thank you for your support Zarra. I feel like an outcast here. I've got to do something to change that. Something to make up for what I've done." She pushes blond strands of hair out of her face.

6th Feb, 2018 - 1:04pm / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 824 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, heads out with the main group as requested by Poljen. Unless directed otherwise, will be in front center. Will follow Poljen or Velon's lead if in front.
His +1 mithral plate, affording no penalty on his stealth, and strength.

He calls upon his psuedodragon, Amabalis to aid the group using stealth, and perception, to detect danger. Using Passive perception:13+

Starting the day, also with divine sense, targeting any creature, that is of lawful evil alignment, within 60 feet radius of the group.

Tazskan Daardendrien Results:
  • Perception active on D20 (+3): 17 (1 roll)
  • Stealth on D20 (+4): 12 (1 roll)

Post Date: 6th Feb, 2018 - 2:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lawrance doesn't spot anyone with apparent malign intent, but there is a young girl bringing the food to everyone who spends more time listening to what the patrons are saying than doing her job.

She makes no secret of it, she just seems hungry for tales from outside the village.

Out of Character: Anron, Divine sense doesn't work like that, please reread the description. Also, once again, please try to keep anachronistic details such as perception bonus separate from your in character writing.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 6th Feb, 2018 - 2:55pm

Post Date: 6th Feb, 2018 - 3:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Drawing Nikolaos and Penelope's attention, Lawrance quietly says "No one seems to be too interested in us, yet. The server is a curious type, she may have something."
Louder now he adlibs "But a least thas wha she said she was doin'! I'll ne'er know the truth, I tell ya. I'm kinda hungry, now. You two see da menu, yet? Yo, server! What's serving good here?" He says, calling her over.
"It's a belly rumblin' in my chair, wantin to adds to the Dwarf stout already burbling! What's go good with Dwarf beer, girl?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Feb, 2018 - 3:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 824

Once the group gathers in the castle and various ideas of how to get safely to the ground are discussed, Velon stands with his arms folded. He begins whistling a tune. When people start looking at him, he just says "What?" "We have two wizards and a whole bunch of talented people! How are you getting me to the ground so I can go kill the white wymspeaker? I'd like to go today, at least, if you would."

He stands there and waits for someone to take the initiative. The paladin, in his frustration, thinks to himself "They won't listen when it is time to fight a dragon, but won't eat their breakfast without asking me first when we are in relative safety."

Lia and Poljen most of all know their leader is frustrated.

Post Date: 6th Feb, 2018 - 3:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 824

“Hey, you got a problem with my music, Lucas?” Penelope turns to Lawrance, looking angry. “How do you think we’ve gotten by all these years!? Through dumb luck? NO, it’s because of my, and to a lesser extent, Nathaniel’s music, okay!? And good musicians are always on the lookout for new material.”

Penelope turns to the server, “Hey you, Ms. Waitress ma'am!" Penelope waits for the server's attention. "Any large groups of adventurers pass through, looking for danger, maybe a handsome dwarf? I’ll make it worth your while if you tell me.” Penelope shows two gold pieces to the young woman.

Out of Character: Gonna try to get info out of this waitress assuming she saw them. I’m also going to assume Nikolaos is helping me here and rolling with advantage.

Reconcile Edited: seath on 6th Feb, 2018 - 3:54pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.