Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 826 of 1199

Once Zarra is on the ground, she will confirm - Page 826 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 7th Feb, 2018 - 12:11am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 6th Feb, 2018 - 8:05pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 826

Velon hears Poljen's words to Zarra. "Another good idea. I do agree this could be a trap. I assume the Zhentarim or the one of the cults will be taking pro-active measures against us some day very soon. We must stay focused. No wandering off!" The paladin raises his voice just slightly at this last remark, hoping all can hear.

He turns back to Poljen, quietly. "Thank you. I know you wanted more people in town to see reactions when we announced ourself, but we might be just ask likely to be giving the White Wyrmspeaker a warning if we don't happen to catch his potential spy. This way I hope he never knows we are here. Hopefully your plan for Zarra catches someone if one is there to be found."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Feb, 2018 - 9:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Agreeing with Penelope, Lawrance says in a quite tone "Let's not leave just yet. This tidbit was found very easily, and I don't want to miss out on more details. Let's just enjoy a hearty meal, relax for a couple of hours, then head back. If needed, quietly send an update to the others through the stone, if you can be circumspect." Leaning down to eat his meal, he keeps observing the room, eavesdropping through his robes and his skills. "We'll discuss it more, later."
Specific Action: Reading lips of any and all conversations during the time we are here, looking for anything.

Post Date: 6th Feb, 2018 - 10:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

“Well, if we’re here that long anyways, I’m going to play a song!” Penelope says as she stands up. “Maybe I can get a few of these people to give us some information and maybe even earn some coin,” Penelope winks at Lawrance. “Nathaniel, back me up please.”

As Penelope takes the stage, “Hi everyone! I’m Palyvera and my manager Lucas gave me a little bit of time today to play you guys a song!” Penelope readies her mandolin and begins singing one of her favorites.

♩♫♪
Hey, where did she go?
Days when the bards came,
Down in the forest,
Hunting some new game,
Sneaking and a-stabbing, hey, hey,
Skulking and a-singing,
In the misty evening fog with,
Our, our hearts a-thumping,
And you, my Drow-eyed girl,
You my, my Drow-eyed girl

♩♫♪

As Penelope continues her song into the chorus with Nikolaos assisting, she begins radiating fey magic into the crowd and the room takes a warmer tone.

♩♫♪
Do you remember when?
We used to sing,
Sha la la la la la la la la dee dah,
Just like that,
Sha la la la la la la la la dee dah,
La dee dah

♩♫♪

As the song wraps up Penelope lays down an empty pouch for tips, “Thank you, thank you!”

Out of Character: Attempting to charm four random people with Enthralling Performance and asking them for any info regarding unusual activity or strange rumors after the show if I can. Also rolling performance because why not? Maybe we earn some coin.

Reconcile Edited: seath on 6th Feb, 2018 - 10:46pm

Post Date: 6th Feb, 2018 - 11:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 826 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Out of Character: : If you hear me wincing over here, it's just because I recognized the song and my musical genes were injured.

Post Date: 6th Feb, 2018 - 11:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Out of Character: (Laugh), hey it was your idea to stay here for a few more hours! That means you get to listen to reskinned oldies! wink.gif.

6th Feb, 2018 - 11:29pm / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, thanks Lia for the ride down on the broomstick. Strangely enough, he feels at home on it.
Out of Character: will keep the previous thread, as Tazskan's current status. Except, use divine sense, for Nagi (Being more specific here). As was explained in length by Lawrence, previous.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Feb, 2018 - 11:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 826

It takes quite a bit of time ferrying by broom, but soon enough, everyone is on the ground.

Out of Character: Anron, Divine Sense won't let you do that either, please reread the ability.

7th Feb, 2018 - 12:11am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 826

The Quiet Shadow says...

Once Zarra is on the ground, she will confirm heading out and to move closer to the village. If anything is needed, she will wait as long as needed for such before beginning to make her way slowly closer to where the agreed upon meeting place as well to keep an eye out for anything suspicious or that might catch the drow's eyes. Hopefully she wouldn't bring undo attention and will be able to meet up with the others without incident.

Out of Character: I almost wish that Zarra was there to hear the song just provided. It may have brought a smile to her face or a raised eyebrow, especially at the "Drow-eyed girl" detail.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 7th Feb, 2018 - 12:15am

Zarra Glannath Results:
  • Stealth on D20 (+9): 17 (1 roll)
  • Perception on D20 (+4): 5 (1 roll)

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.