Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 833 of 1199

Lia laughs at Perry." It wouldn't - Page 833 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 9th Feb, 2018 - 5:40am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 8th Feb, 2018 - 10:16pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 833

She studies the scene curiously. Lia knows that this is just the beginning of a long, dangerous journey." One less of our enemies to be concerned with I suppose. May a horde of trolls descend upon them soon."

Hearing Perry she looks at him." Are you okay Perry? I know that you must not be much used to adventuring in the wild. Don't worry, you will be an expert by the time we are done here." She winks at him.
Lia still has an unease about an ambush and being watched. She will scan all around them and the immediate area for anything of concern.

Out of Character: : Rolled with advantage thanks to Perry! Guidance roll #2012 here we go.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 8th Feb, 2018 - 10:18pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Feb, 2018 - 10:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

"I'm okay, Lia," Perry says in a nervous tone. "If you don't mind though, I'll be sticking by you as we go along."

Perry continues to help Lia and will follow her in much the same way that a boy who follows his mom around while she's shopping does to avoid getting lost.

Reconcile Edited: seath on 8th Feb, 2018 - 10:25pm

8th Feb, 2018 - 11:55pm / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, notes with interest the area of carnage.
"Well, it looks like one less to deal with," he states.
"As, for my familiar Lawrence I'm already on it," answering him.
Noting, everyones marching order, Tazskan smiles at Velon.
"Its, all coming together now Velon like old times."
"I've got your back Velon," he adds, signifying his position in marching order.

Out of Character: Psuedodragon scouting ahead, within 100 feet of Tazskan.Tazskan also has beastspeach as an invocation, not requiring a spell slot. But, only for creatures with animal intelligence.(Next round)?

Reconcile Edited: anronrosby on 9th Feb, 2018 - 12:42am

Tazskan Daardendrien Results:
  • Perception on D20 (+3): 22 (1 roll)
  • Stealth on D20 (+4): 22 (1 roll)

Post Date: 9th Feb, 2018 - 2:55am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 833 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Soon enough, it becomes too dark for most to properly see. Fortunately, your tracker needs little light.

Whether or not you push on through the night, the tracks lead you to a crumbling stone ruin. There is a huge humanoid statue, its features lost to the ravages of time. It is seated on a structure built into a tall hill. A few smaller structures, now not much more than a few crumbling walls, dot the area before it.

Post Date: 9th Feb, 2018 - 3:39am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

“Well we seem to have hit the jackpot here haven’t we?” Perry asks sarcastically. “I mean, really?! Did they have to pick the creepiest place imaginable?!”

Perry lets out a long sigh.

“Oh right, how are the humans doing?” Perry asks worriedly. “It’s quite dark out here. Mother always taught me to help the handicapped whenever possible.”.

Post Date: 9th Feb, 2018 - 4:54am / Post ID: #

A Friend

(Presuming we arrive at the ruins at night) Lawrance examines the ruins, interested to see if they are related to the Illuskan ruins he was study just a short while ago. "Velon, are we camping here, for the night?"
Out of Character: : Who doesn't have night vision of some kind? 120' darkvision here.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 9th Feb, 2018 - 5:15am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Feb, 2018 - 5:13am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 833

The Protector. says...

Tazskan briefly stops to observe the ruins, and statue. Mainly because, it is soon getting dark.

He calls his pseudodragon back by his side, to help and assist him. With seeing these structures.

"Does anyone recognize these structures,"? He says.
"What does everyone think about sleeping here for the night, or pushing on,"? Tazskan asks the whole group.

Out of Character: I'm hoping someone has a history or arcane check?? Using divine sense now. Undead, fiend or celestial.

Post Date: 9th Feb, 2018 - 5:40am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 833

Lia laughs at Perry." It wouldn't be an adventure worth tales being told of it without some kind of creepy ruins to sleep in master bard." She has noticed him staying close to her and has been trying to offer helpful advice to him.

"Hmm… I wonder." She will follow the tracks to see if they exit the ruins or go below ground somewhere here. Her bow will be kept ready.

Out of Character: : Taz, Velon and Poppo at the least don't have any kind of nightvision.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 9th Feb, 2018 - 5:42am

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.