Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 839 of 1199

"Anyone have something interesting we - Page 839 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 10th Feb, 2018 - 1:00am

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 197194 Rating: 10/10 out of 7 Votes
Closed Q
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 9th Feb, 2018 - 10:37pm / Post ID: #

PaulNelson
Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 839

Poljen steps up to the double doors and lays a palm on one, simply testing the temperature. Being metal he is expecting it to be somewhat cool, but if there is fire behind it, or water, he expects there will be a noticeable feel to the temperature.

When Zarra appears he gestures to all the doors. "Zarra, you and Mari should examine these things, please."

Attached Image Edited: PaulNelson on 9th Feb, 2018 - 10:38pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Feb, 2018 - 10:47pm / Post ID: #

Seath
Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

"Anyone else want to go with me into the "SAFE" room?" Perry asks. "Maybe they left some clues in there on where they went?"

Out of Character: Perry will go into the room that used to be labeled SAFE as long as some folks come with him and use the Help action to give advantage to anyone who is actually skilled at perception or investigation once we're in there.
.

Post Date: 9th Feb, 2018 - 10:53pm / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...

Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet
Has a Rival
Ancestral Line
Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, follows the others lead entering the large antichamber. "Looks like we are going in," he whispers.

Thanks to Amabalis, being Tazskans eyes, he follows the others into the large antichamber. After seeing and hearing a large statue saying halt.

Then identifying itself as Diderius, asks Tazskan, if he seeks wisdom or knowledge.
Tazskan, then answers the statues question.
"I seek, wisdom," he says answering it.

Out of Character: before I go any further, will make the required INT save first. Dai, is there illumination of any kind inside here, Or am I still reliant on pseudodragons eyes?

Tazskan Daardendrien Results:
  • Int save. on D20 (+0): 4 (1 roll)


Post Date: 9th Feb, 2018 - 11:27pm / Post ID: #

Daishain
Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 839 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Perry opens the door to find a fair sized room with a well in the center. A bronze bucket sits near the well, and there's a basin in the northern wall that appears to feed a sluice that disappears into the stone work. Looking down into the well shows it to still be active.

Two carts full of supplies, two mules, a number of bedrolls, and various other items are here. It looks like the cult is camping in here, though they themselves are nowhere in sight.

The room only appears to have the one entrance, discounting the inches high sluice and wherever the well water seeps from.

Out of Character: Taz has plenty of light to see by. I'll mention it if that changes.

Attached Image Edited: daishain on 9th Feb, 2018 - 11:28pm

Post Date: 10th Feb, 2018 - 12:06am / Post ID: #

Kyrroeth
Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia looks at the others working. She walks over to the warped doors that Poljen is standing by." Fear not if water is behind one of these doors. I have some control over water today." She smiles.

Mari nods at Poljen and begins working carefully with Zarra to check all the doors. She will use all of her skill to check for traps and to listen for what is behind the doors.

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 10th Feb, 2018 - 12:07am

Post Date: 10th Feb, 2018 - 12:15am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...

Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet
Has a Rival
Ancestral Line
Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, crosses the room not looking at the statues, almost with head bowed.
Entering the large domed room, seeing one large pair of copper cladded large doors, and two other wooden doors.

He notes that Perry has entered, opened one of the doors.
Also entering the room he notes the room has a well in the centre, plus its still active.
"An underground water supply,"? He says.

He, heads back out noting there is one other wooden door entry. He will try to gain some understanding out of the significance of the copper clad door, corrosion, and supply of nearby water.

Out of Character: As Tazskan, initiated a similar response to Cratol, I can assume he is now brought up to date with the others now, positionally. He will roll intelligence, check now.

Tazskan Daardendrien Results:
  • Intelligence check on D20 (+0): 13 (1 roll)


Post Date: 10th Feb, 2018 - 12:25am / Post ID: #

Daishain
Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 839 Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

Mari is unable to hear anything behind the doors, nor does she find any traps. Poljen doesn't detect any real differences in temperature.

Post Date: 10th Feb, 2018 - 1:00am / Post ID: #

Gknightbc
Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 839

"Anyone have something interesting we could add to their food? I love to leave them a surprise. "

Guest please SHARE: "Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread" on:

Sponsored Links:

Topics like "Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread" may just be one of many, do use the Search to find more
Options Closed Add Poll


No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread


Share:

Like:
TOP

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2019
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.

Latest Topics


Key: Background for Upgraded Members
Updated every 5 minutes See More

Latest Member Intro

Newest Members

Updated every: 31 minutes

ROK II

Current Leaders

Krusten

Krusten (14)
Wizard

Merlin (12)
Hunter

Thorin (12)
Seraphina

Alana (8)
KNtoran

Wothfard (8)
Stacia

Sapphire (7)


Aspiring Leaders

Anronrosby / Cedrick (6)
Beowolf / Norskman (4)
Adventure / Garreth (4)
Grimcrow / Alzhalim (3)
Warlock / Runic (3)
Workman / Shamus (3)

Ready To Rule?

Are you here yet or still hiding? Come out of your cave and become a Ruler... a Ruler of Kings.