Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 844 of 1199

Perry recognizes the language used as Infernal. - Page 844 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 11th Feb, 2018 - 4:37am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

30th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 256698
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
11th Feb, 2018 - 12:45am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 844

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, also maintains watch in the passage with the others. He sees Velon also arrive, however something has been triggered, inadvertently.

"What, the hell is that," he says as this strange spherical object intercepts them.

Out of Character: He trys to get out the way, deflect and or dodge, duck, using his athletics, skill, which is strength, coupled with Dexterity save.

Tazskan Daardendrien Results:
  • Athletics (Strength) on D20 (+3): 10 (1 roll)
  • Dexterity on D20 (+0): 17 (1 roll)


Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Feb, 2018 - 1:02am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Mari was about to descended through the secret passage when a loud noise is heard in the hallway. She darts for the secret passage hoping for safety.

Lia hears the noise and sees Velon standing down the hallway." Run, Velon. Run." She will try to dart to the side of the bones.

Out of Character: : Not one but two saves. One being her worst save. This isn't going to be fun. :(. Anron, it is a straight strength save, not a skill check.

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 11th Feb, 2018 - 1:04am

Post Date: 11th Feb, 2018 - 3:35am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Velon, having only taken a couple of steps past those climbing in the hole to cover them, turns after triggering the trap and hearing the bones fall. "Oops" is all he mutters as they begin to roll towards him and the others. He looks for space to dive out of the way, hoping to grab any of his friends in the process, but will otherwise prepare his war hammer and try to destroy the odd bone collection as it reaches him.

Post Date: 11th Feb, 2018 - 3:45am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 844 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen hears a creak, then a clattering, followed by Velon cursing. He steps to the doorway in time to see a ball of bones form and begin rolling down the hall. He quickly tries to grab it to give the others some help.

Out of Character: : Not Raging for this, so no Advantage.

Post Date: 11th Feb, 2018 - 3:59am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cratol listens at the door. He cannot understand the language being used. Its a harsh, clipped tongue that grates on the ears.

A strange rolling and grinding sound, along with shouts of alarm, can be heard from above.

Post Date: 11th Feb, 2018 - 4:21am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

Perry will attempt to listen as well once Cratol says he doesn't understand. If it's not a language Perry understands either, then he will cast Tongues on himself to understand it.

Once he has finished eavesdropping and hears the sounds from above, Perry will turn to Cratol and Zarra and whisper, "Well, that doesn't sound very pleasant does it? You wouldn't think they ran into some sort of ancient trap would you? Seems a bit cliche if you ask me. I can fly up real quick and check on them, what do you say?"

Out of Character: It's a long shot, but Perry knows Infernal and Sylvan. If neither works then Tongues should give him everything.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Feb, 2018 - 4:25am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 844

Fearing for Gamliel, Lawrance pulls him into the pocket dimension, then summons him out back beside the wizard.
Out of Character: : is it a straight shot down the slope, or are there curves? Was wondering about a bolt shot.

Post Date: 11th Feb, 2018 - 4:37am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 844

Perry recognizes the language used as Infernal. The voices are currently saying the following, "Its overcooked, but this is halfway decent, what is it again?" "I think the locals call it cow." "Well, whatever it is, I think we'll need to find some more."

Out of Character: Knight, Gamliel was safer where he was, the bone boulder is heading right for Lawrance, not his familiar. Still need those saves by the way. And yes, it is a straight shot.

Attached Image Edited: daishain on 11th Feb, 2018 - 4:38am


 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.