Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 850 of 1199

Lia grimaces as Velon is struck soundly. She - Page 850 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 13th Feb, 2018 - 3:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

22nd May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 255710
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 12th Feb, 2018 - 6:04pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 850

If the map is right Cratol will be at K20 to attack the lesser ones. As a way to keep them from the others.

Sponsored Links:
13th Feb, 2018 - 2:00am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Zarra will seek to hide herself as she prepares for battle against less then normal foes. The drow will also seek help identify that before her. Once able to, she will make her way into the room hidden.

Specific Action: Starting position for battle will be M21.

Attached Image Edited: Thomaslee on 13th Feb, 2018 - 2:04am

Zarra Glannath Results:
  • Initiative on D20 (+3): 20 (1 roll)
  • Stealth on D20 (+9): 27 (1 roll)
  • Arcana/Religion on D20 (+2): 21, 7 (2 rolls)
  • Attack (hand crossbow) on D20 (+5): 19 (1 rolls)
  • Damage (hand crossbow) on D20 (+3): 7 (1 rolls)


Post Date: 13th Feb, 2018 - 3:24am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Cratol heads for the corner and strikes out at one of the specters there, while Poljen charges forward to do the same with one of the wraiths threatening Mari. With bolt and rapier, Zarra and Mari strike out at the same target, dissipating some of its essence before the latter retreats to relative safety.

Lia casts a spell to bolster her allies as Velon steps up beside his burly companion to strike it as well with a hammer wreathed in verdant flame. Perry steps up, and strums a discordant note, causing the misty creature to shriek and flee. Velon and Poljen strike out after the figure, though only the latter hits home. Lawrance adds insult to injury with a bolt of incredibly bright light.

The wraiths turn and strike out at the two warriors before them. Poljen twists away, but Velon is touched, his flesh withering a bit as vitality is sapped from him.

Nikolaos calls down Radiant light on the wounded wraith, but it manages to avoid the effect. Some of the specters surround Cratol, but one attempts to strike at Velon. Cratol is hit, but Velon avoids it. Tazskan and Poppo release bolts of fire and force, though only the former hits.

Out of Character: Velon takes 22 damage, and needs to make a DC 14 Con save or his maximum HP will be reduced by the same amount. Cratol takes 13 damage, and needs to make a DC 10 Con save or his maximum HP will be reduced by the same amount. Initiative order, I presume Perry's delaying to pull off his Dissonant Whisper's trick properly. Cratol, Zarra, Poljen, Lia, Mari, Velon, Perry, Lawrance, Wraiths, Nikolaos, Specters, Tazskan, Poppo.

Post Date: 13th Feb, 2018 - 3:38am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 850 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cratol keeps fighting going after them as he strikes out at any one of them around him. He will spend another Ki point.

Post Date: 13th Feb, 2018 - 4:03am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen can feel the Battle Madness surging through his veins, but is able to discern when Lia once more puts a blessing upon him. He grins and continues to do his best to destroy the creatures in front of him and Velon.

Out of Character: : Velon, don't forget your Bless for your Save!

13th Feb, 2018 - 12:23pm / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, takes a side step to K23, inside room. With right hand draws out his +2 rod of pact keeper, from its leather holster. With his left hand, he sends out two crackling green beams of eldritch blast.

Both beams, are aimed at the specter facing Cratol, at J18.

Out of Character: If that one already taken down, will focus beams on specter at I18.

Tazskan Daardendrien Results:
  • Eldritch blast to hit on D20 (+8): 22, 12 (2 rolls)
  • Eldritch blast damage on D10 (+3): 10, 11 (2 rolls)


Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Feb, 2018 - 3:00pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 850

Velon winces as he takes a hit and can feel his flesh whither away. He grits his teeth and strikes out again at his original target. Seeing that the targets have separated now, he will opt for striking with booming energy this time around rather than his favored green flame attack. "I'll never hear the end of this one if I still allow myself to get hit again" he thinks to himself.
Out of Character: . Hopefully Booming Blade will be triggered if the wraith keeps moving around. That -maxHP effect is nasty. Hopefully Velon's cloak can protect him or Lia will have something to say after this one!

Post Date: 13th Feb, 2018 - 3:00pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 850

Lia grimaces as Velon is struck soundly. She knows that they must remove some of these enemies quickly. Lia steps past her companions and into the corner of the room. She nocks an arrow and the bow whispers to her in elvish, "Swift defeat to my enemies." Smiling grimly she concentrates and prays to Sune as she releases the arrow.

Mari moves up quickly behind Poljen and Velon. She will be in position to aid her two companions next turn.

Specific Action: Lia moves to K25. She will target the Spectre in I18. Lia will be using her sharp shooter feat's power shot for +10 damage. Her attacks now do an extra D8 radiant damage.

Mari will move to H22 in preparation for flanking next turn.

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 13th Feb, 2018 - 3:05pm


 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.