Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 869 of 1199

Velon kneels around the various corpses in - Page 869 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 20th Feb, 2018 - 2:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

26th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 256296
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 20th Feb, 2018 - 5:39am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 869

Quietly, so as to not let any possible eavesdroppers hear, Lawrance tells Velon "I think the sphere we found activates the divination font, possibly filling it. I don't think it wise to do anything more here, not until we've completed our tasks. Let me know if you feel differently."
He then goes over and copies Velon by listening carefully at each door.
Specific Action: Listen (Advantage from Taz?) Also History for anyone else who listens after Lawrance.

Attached Image Edited: Gknightbc on 20th Feb, 2018 - 5:41am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Feb, 2018 - 5:42am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

"Maybe they tried to use the pool but ended up in a fight with the snake people?" Perry suggests to Lawrance. "There's no sign of the dwarf or his corpse so he either got away after killing a few of them and losing some of his men or was taken away by them to, uhm, be made into dwarf stew."

Perry thinks back to the damp pit and shudders, "Snakes, it had to be snakes."

Post Date: 20th Feb, 2018 - 5:45am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"Well, the pool is still dry, so they didn't get a chance, it seems. In the fracas, the dwarf may have been forced to flee elsewhere. We also don't know how many more are left, from either side, unless the dwarf won."
"Why are you bothered by snakes? Did you get dropped into a cage of them when you were small? I've heard whips are good against small colonies of them."

Post Date: 20th Feb, 2018 - 6:03am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 869 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

"Why aren't you bothered by them?!" Perry asks, clearly grossed out. "They slither, they're venomous, they shed their skin… "

Perry makes a disgusted face as he shudders thinking about it.

Out of Character: Glad to see the reference wasn't lost ;). We should've invested in whips, (Laugh).

20th Feb, 2018 - 6:46am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, also searches the pool room, listening at each door. Not opening them, relying on Zarra, and Mari to detect if there be any traps, locks.

"Looks like you found where the magical key fits Lawrence," Tazskan says, speaking quietly to him.

"Plus we have a now empty pool, how interesting," Tazskan adds, also taking note of the carnage, with bodies strewn around the place.

"Hmm, what do you think would happen if we blocked that damp hole, back in the library, before utilizing the sphere,"? He speaks softly to Lawrence.

"Its possible, these snake creatures used it, to try and ambush the cultists. However, they were not entirely successful, as their dead bodies suggest," He adds.

"I think we need to ascertain, the purpose of this pool," Tazskan finally adds.

Tazskan Daardendrien Results:
  • Listen (WIS) on D20 (+0): 4 (1 roll)
  • Search (INT ) on D20 (+0): 1 (1 roll)


Post Date: 20th Feb, 2018 - 11:18am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

Poljen shakes his head. "I am not a fan of magic, but should we use the pool ourselves? Both to find the mask and to find the dwarf? If someone needs to go back upstairs to help the water flow, I will go with them." As the group discusses, he continues to look through the corpses.

Out of Character: : Looking to see how many cultists are dead here, and to see if either their cleric or mage are among the deceased… recalling how they were described by the devils.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Feb, 2018 - 12:57pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 869

Lia's brow furrows as she eyes the scene. At least we have found the pool she thinks. The cleric will begin checking through the bodies for any useful items. She avoids the snakes as they fill her with unease. Lia grins ruefully as Perry is obviously bothered by the snakes." This place has done most of our work for us." She gestures towards the corpses.

Mari will assist with checking the doors for traps and attempt to open them.

Post Date: 20th Feb, 2018 - 2:12pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 869

Velon kneels around the various corpses in the room, drawing a hand axe from his belt and using it to poke around the bodies for fear of the poison that has been mentioned. He uses it to push their outer layers of clothing aside, and to feel for metal items, coin, or other such valuables. His face reveals his distaste for the corpses of the snake like people, but he's still curious as to what they might be carrying. At one point he kneels opposite Lia and gives her a wink.

He looks to Lawrance and asks "What would it take to use this pool?" "How long would it take and how many times can we use it? What type of information could we obtain? I agree that we should not linger here for very long, especially if we are caught up in some sort of ritual and become an easy lunch for these snake men… things… As Poljen says though, perhaps more information could be extremely valuable here. I was also thinking, there is a small chance Varram is listening, and using this to locate the mask could be exactly what he wants. We seem to be very fortunate that they did not have better success in the wizard's bedroom back there or they would have the scroll and the orb. I have no intention of helping to remedy that issue for our dwarven friend!"


 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.