Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 883 of 1199

Zarra will find herself preparing another - Page 883 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 27th Feb, 2018 - 3:29pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

13th June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 258556
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 27th Feb, 2018 - 1:56am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 883

As they attack Velon, Cratol will attack the one closest to him that is attacks Velon. He will use another Ki point to get some extra attacks in.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Feb, 2018 - 2:38am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Swiftly reacting to the spell, Lawrance casts his dispel magic on the darkness, banishing it and restoring the natural light! He then swivels back to the Malisons and launches a radiant bolt at a badly injured foe! Caklin out to Gamliel, he commands his familiar to harrass the snakeman wrapped around Taz to help the assault!
Specific Action: need I say more? Two rounds of actions, with the familiar giving advantage to Taz's attempts to break free.

27th Feb, 2018 - 2:45am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Protector. says...

Tazsakn feels himself being dragged off of the bridge into a room below. He feels the poison, continue to weaken him, the acid burning his flesh.

Firstly, He calls upon Amabalis to come and see where the snake creature is taking him, but not to engage and attack. Guided by their telepathic bond.

Secondly, he attempts to neutralize the poison by laying hands upon himself. Taken from his healing pool.

Out of Character: Dai I'm assuming that I can utilize this feature, since you haven't said otherwise. Tazskan will use up 5 points, to neutralize the poison, from his lay on of hands ability. If he has to repeatedly do this per turn let me know please?

I'm also assuming that Tazskan, is unable to break the grapple with athletics, due to his weakened condition. However, he should be able to use his lay hands on himself, and neutralize poison. Also call upon his familiar telepathically.

Tazskan's hit points are now at 42 points, thank you for the temporary 8 hit points Perry!

Attached Image Edited: anronrosby on 27th Feb, 2018 - 2:47am



Post Date: 27th Feb, 2018 - 3:28am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 883 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Perry is horrified as he sees Tazskan being taken away by the slithering monstrosity. As this happens, time seems to slow down for Perry as he remembers what Tazskan said to him just moments ago outside of Diderius’ chamber, “You did ok in there Perry, everyone's come out alive. Never be ashamed of your Tiefling heritage…you have an important part to play

Perry immediately takes off and flies straight out from the bridge and then down to meet Tazskan and the Yuanti. He touches Tazskan from behind and says, “Fly, my friend.” Then, Perry flies backwards a few feet and sings a song to inspire Tazskan.

♪♫♩
Can we go back, this is the moment
Tonight is the night, we’ll fight till it’s over
So we'll push our arms out cuz the Yuanti can’t hold us
Cuz the Yuanti can’t hold us

Can we go back, this is the moment
Tonight is the night, we’ll fight till it’s over
So we'll push our arms out cuz the Yuanti can’t hold us
Cuz the Yuanti can’t hold us
♩♫♪

"GET OUT OF THERE, TAZ!" Perry cries out.

Specific Action: Flying up over the Yuanti Abomination, being careful not to get anywhere near range for an opportunity attack, and then down to AT52 right behind Taz and casting Fly on him with my Action. Then, flying back about 5 feet, if I still have movement, to AS52 and using my Bonus Action to give Taz some Bardic Inspiration.

Out of Character: Taz you get 1d8 to roll whenever you try to free yourself for your Athletics check. Also, it's important to note that I'm dropping concentration on Hypnotic Pattern when I cast Fly.

Attached Image Edited: seath on 27th Feb, 2018 - 12:52pm

27th Feb, 2018 - 4:03am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

I'm not sure if Tazskan can do this, but he hears a suggestion in his ears. "GET OUT OF THERE, TAZ!" and makes an attempt to break his grapple.

Out of Character: Yes, I'm aware Dai that you did say that Tazskan is to weakened to break the grapple. So I will leave this action/movement? Neutralize before or after? To your discretion.

Tazskan Daardendrien Results:
  • STR (Athletics) on D20 (+3): 17 (1 roll)


Post Date: 27th Feb, 2018 - 4:26am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

Lia scowls as the darkness covers the area. She draws back her bow and lets fly another arrow trusting in Sune to guide it true.

Mari looks down in dismay as Taz is carried over the edge. She knows that she can do nothing until he is at the bottom. Mari holds where she is until the darkness is gone or Taz reaches the bottom.

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 27th Feb, 2018 - 4:27am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Feb, 2018 - 12:40pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 883

Out of Character: . Making my Concentration saves now to see if Velon is incapacitated for a turn from Haste dropping.

27th Feb, 2018 - 3:29pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 883

The Quiet Shadow says...

Zarra will find herself preparing another arrow, before seeing a retreat from the foes they were facing. The drow will curse as she sees the yuanti abomination cast darkness, as well begin dragging Taz over the side and out of sight.

Trying to think on what to do, Zarra will watch as Perry flies to go and help their friend break free from the grip of the yuanti abomination while Lia makes another shot. The drow will pray tp her goddessas well that Taz does break loose.

Out of Character: My apologies, I'm not sure what if anything I can do at this time. I considered true strike, to help Lia, but I think would be a bit late for that.

Attached Image Edited: Thomaslee on 27th Feb, 2018 - 3:30pm




 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.