Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 891 of 1199

Perry grabs the second gemstone and places - Page 891 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 4th Mar, 2018 - 2:51am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

10th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2018 - 6:24pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 891

Poljen moves into a slightly more strategic spot and calls back, again somewhat softly for the big barbarian, "If one ran this way, we should focus here first. If we are going to wait a few minutes, I could perform my ritual and whistle for Trammet. But I think Lawrance's will do well enough for now."

Out of Character: : Step to AP-63. I will even roll Stealth so he is hidden if someone comes from the northern of the two corridors. But until we get a consensus, he won't go further.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2018 - 8:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Seeing the way Perry is prying away at the statues eyes, with all the others gathered around, somehow reminds him of a book he's seen. Shaking his head, he calls over his familiar and has an intent, quiet discussion with it.
After a minute he sends Gamliel out and into the corridor to warn him of any activity. "Then let's get going!"

Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2018 - 8:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Cratol will head over towards the corridor where Poljen is located to be ready if the one that escaped is coming back. He will tell of what he found the other way.

4th Mar, 2018 - 12:41am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 891 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, instructs Amabalis to scout further up the passage, to where Cratol was originally. Same as before, not to engage anything, but come back to statue room. At the first sign of trouble, and or being spotted.

Specific Action: Sending him, up further from, BI60. But, not more than 100 feet in total from Tazskan's position. So as to keep in contact telepathically. Tazskan, will stand at passage entrance to facilitate this. Seeing, through his eyes.

Reconcile Edited: anronrosby on 4th Mar, 2018 - 12:44am

Post Date: 4th Mar, 2018 - 2:05am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Velon takes a moment to gather himself after having another influence his actions so severely. At the same time he gets used to his feet being firmly on the ground again, the familiar weight of his armor and gear settling back upon him. He Messages Lia to simply say "I'm sorry."

The paladin listens to Poljen and the others and gives the Snow Leopard a nod with regard to proceeding in the direction he suggested. He will leave it to those more skilled than he to do the scouting, trap detection, door and lock inspection, and other duties of their 'profession'. He'll take up the rear with a few others as usual, making sure no one runs off and using his silence stone to not cause any more noise than his recent fit of laughter already has.

Post Date: 4th Mar, 2018 - 2:18am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Perry works on prying the gemstone out of its socket. It resists him a bit, then pops out into his hands.

People gather up and head south. They find themselves outside of a large wrought iron door. It seems to be locked.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Mar, 2018 - 2:47am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 891

Poljen stays to one side of the iron door, but gestures for Mari and Zarra to come forward. He hopes they can check the door, and open it.

Post Date: 4th Mar, 2018 - 2:51am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 891

Perry grabs the second gemstone and places it into his bag. He flies back down then meets up with the others in the room with the iron door.

“Guys, guys, guys, I found something we might be able to sell later! Oh, I do love bartering!” Perry seems happy. Then, he squints his eyes and looks at the iron door quizzically. “Hmm, yes, hmm, a locked door it seems. This is a formidable foe indeed. Welp, this is completely out of my expertise! If you need me, I will be back here coming up with some poems about our adventures so far,” Perry exclaims.

“Oh, but before I forget, Cratol and Poljen, you two seem to frequently be in the thick of things. Lawrance told me this ewer provides protection against poisons for a time. We saw what it did to our mighty Tazskan in the last battle, nasty business for sure. So, care for a drink of the spooky blue mist? Eh, eh? It’s a fine vintage you know.”

Out of Character: As a reminder, the buff provides 1d8 temporary HP, advantage on saves vs poison and disease, and both effects last for one hour.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.