Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 900 of 1199

At Poljen's words, Velon simply replies - Page 900 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 8th Mar, 2018 - 11:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 8th Mar, 2018 - 9:56pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 900

"That pool is one of our most valuable resources. Double the tribute, and you may use it as often as you can manage to today."

Out of Character: so 20k to get out with Varam and have permission to use the pool.

I misspoke, meant 25 from the altar. Pa is just a placeholder for the party when I don't have a specific marching order, or don't have reason to mess with placing everyone.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 8th Mar, 2018 - 11:21pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Mar, 2018 - 10:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Unable to help himself, Lawrance snorts suddenly, then covers it with a contrived cough.
Out of Character: wish I had the hut memorized, now. Pop! Instant pillbox!

Post Date: 8th Mar, 2018 - 10:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

At the same exact time at Lawrance, after hearing the 20k price, Velon gives a small, indignant laugh. He tries to hide it under his breath though. The paladin just peers at Perry and Poljen, the latter most of all, hoping his friend is about ready to fight. Velon is getting tired of this quickly.

Velon closes his eyes for just a second and begins calling upon Bahamut for aid like he never has before. He knows this will be a tough fight.

Out of Character: Readied action to trigger Channel Divinity, Sacred Weapon just before the obvious fight that is coming breaks out.

Post Date: 8th Mar, 2018 - 10:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 900 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen, who has seem lost in thought for the past couple of moments with a look of puzzlement on his face suddenly turns to Perry and says out loud, "Wait a moment. I am confused. These snake-things say we must not harm the seer, right? But you promised the devils to get rid of him so they can go home. The way I figure it, you will break faith with one or the other. Do I have that right?" He suddenly realizes he has been talking very openly, and slowly turns to look at the naga's reaction…

Post Date: 8th Mar, 2018 - 10:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Hearing Velon's prayers, Lawrance anticipates what's coming and readies to assist him. With a sigil traced under his robes, out of sight, he boosts his defenses and then readies for battle.
Specific Action: Blade Ward in concealment, Storm Sphere readied. Initiative because, well, you know why. The plan is to drop the center at the P/Q 67/68 vertex, which will encompass M64 to T71 minus rounded corners. Plans change, but that's the initial intention. Targets should be 2xYa, 2xYm and the Naga. Sadly, this may also include some party members. I'll roll the attack and damage if it works.
Out of Character: Dai, just so I'm thinking right about this, the Sphere is a Strength attack, not magic, so magic resistance doesn't come into play? Like a fireball with Dexterity?

Post Date: 8th Mar, 2018 - 11:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Perry looks at the rest of his party preparing for battle and will ready his harmonica to play an interruptive note.

Out of Character: This is Countercharm. Everyone within 30 feet of me gets advantage on their saves versus charm and fear. This is the best course of action since there's no clear battlefield positioning just yet. Also rolling for initiative. Place me at U67, should put me just out of reach of the Storm Sphere while still being realistic. Dai, if Perry gets pelted with physical attacks/arrows he will cast Shield as a reaction to block as much as he can for the round (Total AC 23).

Reconcile Edited: seath on 8th Mar, 2018 - 11:25pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Mar, 2018 - 11:02pm / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 900

The Protector. says...

"Perhap's its in the Nagga's interest for us to break faith, with the Devil's,"? Tazskan chimes in.

Tazskan, walks over places 2,800 gold pieces on the pile, that Perry added, pauses then adds a diamond, walks away next to Lawrence.

Specific Action: Moves over to AA67 next to Lawrence. Prepares shield of faith as bonus action. Quietly prays for Bahumat, for comfort and blessing.(Latter not a spell)

Out of Character: Are you sure about this Cinder? Going out in blaze and glory with a demi-god?

Post Date: 8th Mar, 2018 - 11:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 900

At Poljen's words, Velon simply replies "Well %&$#, here we go!" The paladin calls down both divine power and draws upon his sorcerous powers to swiftly launch himself into battle and lob a fireball at the dark naga and the two abominations in front of him. His weapon begins to radiate bright light as Bahamut blesses him for the battle. He steps five feat forward and prepares to be attacked, his shield raised.

"Take out the smaller ones, fast!" yells the Blaze leader.

Out of Character: Moving to S68. Channel Divinity and quickened fireball if the Dungeon Master will allow to kick off the fight. Poljen probably knows Velon's last words don't apply to him. He's already received a special message, if he's so inclined to go get the big one *wink*.

Reconcile Edited: Cinder on 8th Mar, 2018 - 11:13pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.