Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 917 of 1199

Cratol finds the door opens to a narrow passageway - Page 917 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 23rd Mar, 2018 - 2:24am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 21st Mar, 2018 - 9:45pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 917

Varram's eyes focus a bit more, and his expression shifts to one of anger. In dwarven, he uses exceptionally course terms to suggest that Perry's heritage includes an otyugh.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Mar, 2018 - 10:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Replying to Perry, Lawrance says "Well, since Abyssal and Infernal use the same characters and many of the same words, it's not hard to write it - I just can't speak Abyssal, only Infernal. That's why I could understand the Devils and the Naga. I wrote the poem with the Naga in mind, so that it'd muddy the waters a bit, if she chooses to be vindictive. I couldn't understand a Demon, should we have the misfortune to encounter one. As far as a Marut goes, I don't have that kind of power yet. We should be able to deal with Diderius on our own, without that kind of intervention and complete your deal. But yes, only after we use the pool."

Post Date: 21st Mar, 2018 - 10:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Perry hears the dwarf begin speaking in Dwarvish and immediately places his hands on his ears and begins coursing fey magic through them. He catches the last bit about calling him part otyugh.

Perry replies back, “Oh please, my heritage involves creatures far worse than that. Seriously? I’ve heard worse insults from schoolchildren. Now listen up shorty, we can do this the easy way or the hard way. The way I see it, you were about to be snake food until just a few moments ago thanks to me and my friends here,” Perry states as he points to the dead, castrated man. “Or you could’ve ended up like that guy… yikes.”

Perry continues, “You failed on your stupid little mission anyway. What do you think the cult is going to do to you when they hear of your failure here? Do you think you’ll be safe? Face it, your best chance is with us, pal. At least you might have the chance to live. Now, tell us everything you know about the White mask, the cult, why you are here, and what happened with you all at the well and we can get you out of this place. And what’s this treasure you keep mumbling on about?”

Out of Character: Using Tongues to understand everything he says if he keeps wanting to be a jerk and speak Dwarvish. Also rolling Persuasion.

Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2018 - 2:21am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 917 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Velon leaves Varram to Perry and Lia and focuses on the other living prisoner. He inspects the human's health situation a bit before healing him for 1HP via Lay on Hands and cutting him down and dragging him over to the far side of the newly erected fort.

"How's it going everyone? Any sign of the mask? I hope everyone is doing something to help out right now! Where's Poppo?"

The paladin keeps dragging the human captive as he calls out to the party. "Niko, can you give me a hand here?"

"Ok princess, here's the deal. We're strongly considering letting ONE of you live. Whoever tells me what I want to know first, and I actually believe of course, wins! Doesn't that sound like a fun game? So what do you have for me? Tell me about trying to use the pool in the other room there. Tell me about where the white mask is? Who's at the heads of all of these cults at the Well? Come on, it'll be fun! I'm rooting for you, I don't really like the dwarf. Better hurry up though, the talented bard over there will likely have Varram singing soon and that would be very bad for you."

22nd Mar, 2018 - 10:43am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, hears Velon call out for some assistance with the cultist,and Varram. He walks over and starts, his own questioning.
"I would strongly suggest that you cooperate here. Is it worth taking the secrets to your grave,"? He says.
"Who is going to give us the answer's first you or the Dwarf,"? He adds.
"Tell us more about this white mask, and where is it now,"? He continues, showing his rows of canine teeth.

Reconcile Edited: anronrosby on 22nd Mar, 2018 - 11:42am

Tazskan Daardendrien Results:
  • Persuation on D20 (+4): 23 (1 roll)

Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2018 - 12:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Lia looks at the dwarf. She nods at Perry." I would talk if I were you. I have the ability to bring you back from death. Many times. Think on what that means for your near future if you don't talk." She smiles grimly at the captive. Lia murmurs a prayer to Sune as she does so.

Mari will help to explore the door with Cratol.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 22nd Mar, 2018 - 12:57pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2018 - 5:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 917

Perry very, very slowly turns his head to face Lia. He did not anticipate such dark threats from the beauty of Sune. He stares at her grim smile and notched arrow as sweat pours down his brow.

“Uhm Lia, remind me never to get on your bad side,” Perry says to her as he tugs on the neck of his shirt. Pulling himself together, Perry turns to the dwarf and says, “Yeah… I wouldn’t mess with her, bud. Few things in this world are more terrifying than her wrath.”

“Velon is a lucky guy,” Perry mumbles softly to himself.

Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2018 - 2:24am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 917

Cratol finds the door opens to a narrow passageway that extends upwards into the darkness.

Varram spits at Lia, "That whore you serve has no power over me."

The man being questioned by Velon seems considerably less resolute than the dwarf, but doesn't quite seem swayed.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.