Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 921 of 1199

"Must be a Yuanti colony, but most likely - Page 921 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 25th Mar, 2018 - 11:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

24th June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 260068
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 24th Mar, 2018 - 10:53pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 921

"While a nice thought, Niko, the Alarm spell only lasts for 8 hours, and only can reach us if we are within a mile, which we shouldn't be as soon as reasonable."
Out of Character: SInce we've done a short rest (Hit Dice), Poppo & Lawrance get back 4 levels of spells, depending on what we took the time to identify. Not much to go with, but…

Sponsored Links:
25th Mar, 2018 - 2:02am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, takes note of Velons plan and helps to both tie and gag up the cultist.
"I agree Velon, the sooner we leave this cursed place the better," he says keeping a watchful eye on the cultist.

"Lets, take these two back to the pool, this pool may be the key to everything down here,"He says.

"As, for the bridge this one is going to accompany me on a broomstick, whether he likes it or not," Tazskan adds looking at Lia, then back to the Cultist with a grin.

Out of Character: Tazskan, will cross the bridge with the prisoner on one of Lia's broomsticks. Once everyones ready, to go back to pool area. Otherwise, are we going exploring again? With prisoner's in tow, bound, gaged?



Post Date: 25th Mar, 2018 - 2:44am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Out of Character: : Poljen, Lia and Mari (At least) are going to just do a quick recon down that unexplored passage. Maybe find something of value… maybe not…

Post Date: 25th Mar, 2018 - 2:53am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 921 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

The scouts open the door to find a passage with a drop on the right hand side. A ladder leans up against the drop to provide access below.

Well below you is a bed of sand. Numerous eggs, both whole and shattered, lie nestled within. Yuanti young swarm the area, and a few yuanti purebloods wander through, apparently tending to the hatchery. They seem too absorbed in their work to notice you looking on from above.

Directly ahead is another door.

Post Date: 25th Mar, 2018 - 1:40pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Mari sneaks over to the door. She will listen at the door for a moment. If it is quiet behind there then she will open it. (She will pick the lock if it is locked.)

Lia looks down at the hatchery and shakes her head. She is reminded of their fight in the half-dragon hatchery. Advancing close behind Mari she will keep her bow at the ready.

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 25th Mar, 2018 - 1:40pm

Post Date: 25th Mar, 2018 - 2:30pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

The door ahead proves to be unlocked and quiet.

Opening the door reveals a long room with a long series of shallow pits filled with sand. A pair of malisons lie curled up and sleeping on the sand, the room is otherwise empty save for a few racks of simple looking gear along the wall.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Mar, 2018 - 9:24pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 921

Poljen silently gestures for Mark and Lia to fall back with him. They move back to Velon and the others. They quickly relate what they have found. "It would take very little to slaughter them all. Only a couple of purebloods with the eggs, and a pair of sleeping malisons. But I see no reason to, unless you feel killing them makes the world a beter place."

25th Mar, 2018 - 11:10pm / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 921

The Protector. says...

"Must be a Yuanti colony, but most likely autonomous now. Now that the Naga is temporary gone," Tazskan says.

"No doubt, Varram and his cohort here would like nothing better, than to wipe the colony out," he adds giving the cultist a stern look.

"Unlikely now that Varram has no army left," Tazskan smiles.




 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.