Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 922 of 1199

Lia studies the pool intently." I can - Page 922 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 28th Mar, 2018 - 9:39am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

07th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 26th Mar, 2018 - 4:24am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 922

Lawrance ponders for a moment, then responds with his stance : "I don't see a need to wipe out this colony totally. In fact, it might be more trouble than we want. Besides, it's a distraction for our main purposes here - the location of the mask, and our half-dead scryer. Let's destroy the bridge after we cross, and go use the font of divination, and leave. We've done serious damage to this nest already an taken out their demi-god."
Out of Character: Any inventory on the loot, yet?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Mar, 2018 - 6:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poppo nods his agreement, "No sense getting off mission to slaughter yuan-ti. Let's get what info we came for and take care of Niko's deal so we can get out of this slithery place."

Post Date: 27th Mar, 2018 - 10:39am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Lia nods at this." It is senseless to wipe out the hatchery. I will not participate in the slaughter of young creatures whether they grow up evil or not. In my opinion we use the pool, take care of Diderius and get away from here as quickly as possible."

Post Date: 27th Mar, 2018 - 1:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 922 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

The group decides to take what they have and leave the remaining Yuanti be. Soon enough our heroes find themselves once again in the room with the scrying pool, outside of the space where Diderius lies helpless.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 27th Mar, 2018 - 1:28pm

27th Mar, 2018 - 2:24pm / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

" Well, unless I'm mistaken we now need that strange looking sphere, that Lawrence has. Do we also need to feed more water, into the pool,"? Tazskan, says to the group.

"Can, we do this by activating the sluce, next to the well upstairs,"? He adds.
"Then, what about Diderius, who's adjacent in next room,"? He adds.

Post Date: 27th Mar, 2018 - 2:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Reviewing what was learned by the identify done on the sphere hours ago, Lawrance says "Perhaps Varram shouldn't be in the room or within earshot when we use the pool, hmm?" After a choice is made with regards to their prisoners, he continues "The sphere unlocks the pool's magic. We will need clean water in the font to view the results, I believe. Are there any here who can create or call clean water for us? After that, we gather those with any magic ability - arcane or divine - around the pool and concentrate on our target white mask. Diderius' power should do the rest." While he speaks, he makes good use of his own magics, cleaning and shining the entire font to an almost new condition, the years of grime and detritus compressed into a dark pile in the corner of the room. "Many fonts like these develop patterns in their use, over time, and it may be difficult to keep focused on what we want to see. Don't let it's well-worn paths of viewing other things distract you."

Specific Action: Cantrips to clean, History to add +4 to the next roll by another, probably for concentration on scrying.

Out of Character: Dai, There were no details on how to use the device, so I'm ad-libbing, but if there is a specific method we need to use, let me know and I'll edit.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Mar, 2018 - 5:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 922

Cratol will volunteer to help guard the prisoners in the Throne room as the rest of rate the pool.

Post Date: 28th Mar, 2018 - 9:39am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 922

Lia studies the pool intently." I can control water that is available. I can't create water from nothing however." She shakes her head in frustration and looks at the others.

Mari stands back watching the exits with both blades drawn.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.