Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 923 of 1199

"Anyone have more water to add? Let's - Page 923 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 29th Mar, 2018 - 3:51am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
28th Mar, 2018 - 11:30am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 923

The Protector. says...

"I can either, help with the other mages, in concentrating on the white mask. Or, help guard the two prisoner's in other room." Tazskan says.

"Do we need to add more water, or is there enough here already,"? He adds.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Mar, 2018 - 1:57pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

“I know magic! I can be part of this crazy ritual if it helps,” Perry offers with glee. “Do you think we have to stand around it in a circle holding hands? That sounds like so much fun, but it does seem a little culty. Is that a little culty?” Perry asks as he shudders.

Then, Perry uses the hat of disguise to look like one of the cultist members that the group took the holy symbol of Tiamat from. “Oh, behold me! I am a cult member for the dark dragon goddess, Tiamat. Spooky,” he proclaims in an overly exaggerated manner.

“Ok guys I think I’m ready for this thing,” he says, still looking like a creepy cult member.

“Hey Lawrance, why don’t you try putting that marble thingy in that hole there to see what happens? Maybe it fills up with water or something,” the cult member suggests.

Post Date: 28th Mar, 2018 - 2:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Out of Character: Barring input from Dai on this, let's keep it going. I have no idea if water is even needed. Maybe we need three liters of mercury, for all I know *smile*

Gathering water from various sources, Lawrance is able to fill the pool shallowly. Instructing the rest of the spell casters in the how-tos of the scrying pool, he sets everyone equally spaced around the pool, hands outstretched and palms downwards. Placing the magic sphere into the receptacle, he says to Perry "This isn't a cult worship, spell singer, just a divination. Maybe a little less 'evil cult member' and a little more 'respectful petitioner' would be in order? Now, focus on what we seek!"
The group awaits the activation of the pool, Lawrance focusing on the idea of the white mask that summons the Goddess, sister to the mask they already know and have had..

Post Date: 28th Mar, 2018 - 3:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 923 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen brightens and says, "In the room with the well, back topside, there is a basin that feeds a sluice. I am willing to wager 10 gold that if we pour water from the well into that basin, it will fill into this pool. Any takers?" He also looks to Velon. "Should I go up and begin pouring?"

Post Date: 28th Mar, 2018 - 3:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Velon just looks confused and asks "Well which is it, are we trying the pool as is or are we going for water? Contrary to popular belief, I am, in fact, not a wizard so I don't really know. Shall we try it, and go up for water if it fails?"

Under Lawrance's instruction Velon pictures the black dragon mask he recently held in his hands. He then pictures the same mask but white being in his hands, and steps up to the pool as Lawrance instructs. He closes his eyes and pictures focuses on the mental image of holding the white mask.

Post Date: 28th Mar, 2018 - 4:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Poljen watches as the magically oriented members of the team begins to work with the pool. He finally says to Mari, "Come. Let us first look at that one room near the devils to see if it has anything of interest. Then unless the others have gotten this pool to work, we will go up and pour water down."

Out of Character: : Poljen is heading to the unexplored room, hopefully with the rogue to help poke and prod about…as we pass through the dining room, maybe the devils can tell us what is in that room… if the deal for information still stands.

Reconcile Edited: PaulNelson on 28th Mar, 2018 - 4:43pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 29th Mar, 2018 - 3:08am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 923

Lawrance places the key and starts focusing, along with the others. Light begins to form at the bottom of the pool, but it is badly distorted, if there are any images, they're impossible to discern.

You suspect that more water is needed.

Meanwhile, Poljen and Mari wander away from the others, to rooms as yet unexplored.

The devils are still present, but simply say "Last we knew, there was a guardian golem in there, but those people with the dwarf made one heck of a racket before coming in here, I think they managed to bring it down."

Post Date: 29th Mar, 2018 - 3:51am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 923

"Anyone have more water to add? Let's fill this thing up and try again. "
Out of Character: : all Lawrence had is one water skin. Anyone else? What about ice or snow spells?I can't believe we are stuck because of a lack of water. Is there a faucet at the basin?

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.