Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 937 of 1199

Grinning as Velon staggers into the castle - Page 937 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 9th Apr, 2018 - 3:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

06th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
9th Apr, 2018 - 1:22am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 937

The Protector. says...

"Good work everyone, and welcome back Cratol." Tazskan says.

"Let's all go back to the castle now, then try and work out where the next mask is, first," Tazskan adds.

"As for another scrying attempt, It will make us very vulnerable, and we had be really prepared and safe, before doing it again," he adds.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Apr, 2018 - 2:04am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen says to Nikolaos, "They are gone. I crushed the globe in their presence, and once it broke, they smiled and went home."

Post Date: 9th Apr, 2018 - 1:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Lia grins and pats Perry on his shoulder." Well done Perry. You saved the day for us. I liked the Craturtle bit. Cratol might not have liked it though." She listens to the others and nods." By all means we should leave quickly. We have done all that we can do here pretty much. Recuperate and determine where to look for the mask.

Post Date: 9th Apr, 2018 - 1:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 937 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

"What are we going to do with the prisoners? I do not think we can just release them."

Post Date: 9th Apr, 2018 - 1:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Castle Skyreach is called in for a pickup, and soon enough the extremely weary group shuffles on board before it lifts off again.

You now have a location for the white mask. But identifying where to go and how to obtain it remains an issue.

And then there are the prisoners. They likely have useful information to spill, but obtaining it may prove challenging.

Out of Character: can I get a description of how the two prisoners are secured?

Post Date: 9th Apr, 2018 - 2:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

"Keep the prisoners gagged so they have trouble casting spells. Do we have any shackles around to keep them bound? What room do you all think it is best to keep them in? Any thoughts on how to block their magic are most welcome."

"I need to go rest for a good while. If you two recover your magics, could you Identify the remaining items including this mask here? I may not be strong enough to risk simply trying it on for several days." Velon looks to Poppo and Lawrance for this over the next day or two.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th Apr, 2018 - 2:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 937

Poppo speaks up, "Sure thing, boss. You just get some rest and don't give it another thought. We need you fresh as a daisy if we are going to go fight these Zhents."

Post Date: 9th Apr, 2018 - 3:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 937

Grinning as Velon staggers into the castle proper, he says "Not a problem. Between what we've learned so far, and what we can find out from the prisoners, I think we'll be able to locate the next stage. However, I would think we should get these characters off of Castle Blaze before we actually locate the destination. I don't want any chance of them finding out where the mask is. As far as the items go, we'll figure out what we have quick enough. We should head back to the Dwarven city and refresh, as well."
Specific Action: Identify all the stuff we've acquired, add up the total values, level up, divvy the treasure, etc. Etc., etc. There is some shopping Lawrance needs to do for specific spells, if available.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.