Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 941 of 1199

Mari grows pale at talk of raiding the Zhent - Page 941 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 12th Apr, 2018 - 4:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

15th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 11th Apr, 2018 - 10:18pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 941

Poljen's mouth opens and closes a few times, then he finally scowls and says, "Very well." He mutters, "I'll come back and help Velon with the prisoners soon enough."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Apr, 2018 - 12:21am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia laughs at Poljen and Perry's conversation. She shakes her head and can't hide her smile. "I think I will go shopping as well. Mari, are you coming with me. Velon, do you need me to buy you anything? "

Mari nods her head." Yes, there are a couple of things I am interested in purchasing."

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 12th Apr, 2018 - 12:22am

12th Apr, 2018 - 2:39am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Quiet Shadow says...

Zarra will keep quiet, deep in thought, though Perry's enthusiasm does catch ehr interest as she says with a laugh, "Since you seem so eager to play a role in our shopping, perhaps you could also give ideas on what I can do with my share. I am considering some sort of improvement for my long bow, though I am not sure what sort." The drow had been debating what to get.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 12th Apr, 2018 - 2:41am

Post Date: 12th Apr, 2018 - 3:54am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 941 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

The group checks in with its sources concerning what was learned. The location scryed upon is determined fairly quickly. It is Zhentil Keep, the Zhentarim's primary headquarters. It is located just north of the Moonsea, not very far from your location. But this information comes with a warning.

Chasorth says, "I suggest caution, it is too easy to think of the Zhentarim as just another organization. The truth is they're more of a rogue nation, one with a lot more political power than one would expect. Attacking this place with the kind of force needed to bring it down would be a lot like declaring war, potentially on multiple countries."

Another detail reported produces a response as well, "If Diderius wasn't completely deluded… It sounds a lot like he was speaking of the Draakhorn. A magic item used by Tiamat's side in the last war. It could signal dragonkin for thousands of miles, direct them in battle. I thought it had been destroyed, but perhaps I was mistaken. I can check on a few things and get back to you."

12th Apr, 2018 - 11:12am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

Tazskan asks Perry, and or Lia for some help with their bartering expertise. To get a discount. He will also do some shopping in the markets. Tazskan, will carry Velons armor to the markets, if not so already. While Velon is on guard duty, that is. Then with Lia and or Perry's help get the increased enchantment for him.

After which he will take turns with guard duty over the two bound guests, Varram, and the Cultist. Thereby relieving Velon, if required. Then fitting in some time to attune, the crystal ball etc.

Out of Character: The items for Tazskan, are as follows:
Crystal ball rrp 1000 gp??
+1 enchantment to glamoured leather to yield +2 rrp 2000 gp??
Misc. Items including a few flasks of antitoxin.
Possibly some googles of the night? Rrp??

Tazskan, will speak to Mari in side quest.

Reconcile Edited: anronrosby on 12th Apr, 2018 - 11:38am

Post Date: 12th Apr, 2018 - 3:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

“Of course, Zarra and Tazskan, I will happily assist both of you with your shopping. Zarra, I can’t say I’m an expert in archery, but I have heard of magical arrows. I hear that there are even some that are enchanted specifically to harm dragons. But perhaps some better protective leather armor would be useful as well? Maybe something in a cute color that matches your features?” Perry looks the drow up and down, “Hmm, black suits you, definitely darker colors. A dark purple would look fantastic as usual but it would be stepping on my style a bit… hmm. An eye popping red is a bit much, but a darker red would be menacing while still allowing you to skulk in the shadows….”

Perry goes on for some time about the potential color of Zarra’s outfit.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Apr, 2018 - 3:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 941

"I am not sure that we should go after the Zhentarim at this time as they have some powerful allies and we do not need to start a major conflict. I say we look for this so called Draakhorn and see if we can recover it as it is a powerful item that should be kept in a safe place."

Post Date: 12th Apr, 2018 - 4:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 941

Mari grows pale at talk of raiding the Zhent keep." I say we go elsewhere. It's suicide to try to take the mask there. In the event that we somehow managed to escape with the mask we would have a powerful enemy. We don't want to be their number one priority. They would make an example of us. The Zhentarim can reach out and touch anywhere in the Realms."

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.