Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 951 of 1199

Lia smiles at Velon and takes his hand." - Page 951 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 24th Apr, 2018 - 5:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2018 - 4:32pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 951

Cratol stands in the doorway listening to what is being said. He looks back towards Lia watching her walk away and what is being said between Velon and Poljen. He shakes his head as he comes in gets some food and leaves back to his room.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2018 - 4:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Out of Character: : Yeah, I was waiting to see if Nikolaos did anything more with it. If not, no worries. Technically at this point Poljen doesn't even know if anyone followed him…

In Character: :

Poljen says, "As you wish. This, for me at any rate, was not about manners. It was about that puffed up bard giving us grief, in our own home as it were, for not living up to HIS standards. He has no standing to do so. None of us do. And despite the way you just characterized my reaction, I was not in a rage. You've seen me enough to know the difference. I wanted to make sure he realized not only do I not take orders from him, he overstepped a line by threatening to use magic on us." Poljen scowls again. "'Velon, can you not talk while chewing, please?' 'Poljen, can you slow down so the rest of us get something to eat as well?' If he had made a simple request, at worst I would have ignored him. Or I might have nodded and tried to improve my behavior. Instead he yelled at all of us. And while I am certainly guilty of such behavior, not everyone in this room is. Did you notice after I returned the favor, he apologized for his outburst to you and Lia? Not anyone else? Manners indeed."

The large man sat back shaking his head. "And if you think back, you might recall I had replied to your thoughts on the dangers we face and the options before us. I place nothing above our mission. And our best chance of that is if you and Lia are on the same page. In all things. That is why I want you to hash things out with her. For all I know you two will agree to come to me, tell me to prostrate myself before Perry and beg his forgiveness. If the two of you honestly felt that was best for what we hope to achieve, I'll do it." He pauses, then says, "But I'd exact a heavy price for such an action."

Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2018 - 5:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"Look, I get it, Perry freaked out over a small thing. That's on him." Velon sighs lightly and relaxes in his chair. "Lia and I ARE on the same page, don't worry about that. Do not confuse a tiff over dinner manners, which is all she reprimanded me for, with us not being on the same page with all important Blaze matters. Of course I will speak to my partner when she is upset with me, but you should not concern yourself with it."

"Anyhow, we will not be telling you that you must go speak with Perry. We likely will not be telling Perry he must apologize to you. We are not your parents. If you are so concerned with what everyone else should do, however, AND you put the mission first, I leave it to you to decide whether forming a positive relationship with Perry on your own is best for the Blaze or not."

Velon stands but does not look too upset, just a bit weary. "I, for one, shall go face both the beauty and fury of Sune." He gives a small smile, nods at the rest of the table, and takes his exit.

----------

Velon walks to Lia's room and knocks on the door. If she allows him in he simply looks at her and says "I am sorry."

Post Date: 24th Apr, 2018 - 12:52am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 951 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

She opens the door with a frown that softens a little as she sees Velon." Come in Velon." She walks across the room and then turns and faces him." I'm sorry. I overreacted in there. You seemed to be going out of your way to be uncouth. It irritated me. Then when Poljen got on to Perry like that...." She looks away with a troubled look on her face.

"It was uncalled for what Poljen did. Perry was a little over the top with what he said but he shouldn't be made to feel less than us. He was a huge help with Diderius. Who knows how things could have turned out without him. Poljen has seemed biased against him from the beginning." She sighs softly.

Post Date: 24th Apr, 2018 - 1:08am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Velon gives Lia a small, soft smile. "I am sorry, you are right. I was so hungry after finally feeling better that I forgot my manners. I will be better. I must say, I am quite concerned over choosing the correct path for our next strike at the cults. I am glad I have you to help us make the right choice."

"If you can forgive me, do you think we should go talk to Perry and make sure he knows he is appreciated here? I hope he truly does know already after all of the help he provided in the tomb and in the markets, but I thought it might help."

"Oh, and even though I've said it before, thank you for taking good care of me these last few days. I'm a pretty lucky guy."

24th Apr, 2018 - 5:11am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Quiet Shadow says...

Zarra had bern more to the corner of the table, eating quietly, though as suprised as everyone at the sudden outburst between Perry and Poljen. When the first decided to leave, the drow will move quickly past everyone with just brief look to the others.

The drow will try to seek out the wayward bard, Zarra worried that there could be a greater issue hidden under the surface. Perry, she did not believe, had shown himself to be so picky to eating habits. Though Poljen's reply had come to a suprise as well.

Out of Character: Perception or Investigate in trying to track down Perry, hurrying to catch up. With Insight more to try and figure out what happened.

Zarra Glannath Results:
  • Perception on D20 (+4): 20 (1 roll)
  • Insight on D20 (+7): 13 (1 roll)
  • Investigation on D20 (+2): 22 (1 roll)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Apr, 2018 - 8:16am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 951

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, sees the rapid exit by most of the other's.

"Well, Poljen I perhaps dinner, probably isn't the best time to be strategizing over our next move," Tazskan says, annoyed.

"The stakes, are getting higher now, and all we all seem to be more preoccupied over table manners,"

"Perhaps, one of you leaders can advise me later, what can be scryed upon, I''m of course referring to our common enemy, Tiamat," Tazskan says with a smile.

Tazskan, excuses himself from the table and heads to his room.

Post Date: 24th Apr, 2018 - 5:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 951

Lia smiles at Velon and takes his hand." There is nothing to forgive. You are recovering from great fatigue and I should have been more understanding. Let us seek out Perry now and let him know what he means to the group." As they begin walking she smiles happily at Velon.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.