Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 953 of 1199

Velon smiles at the exchange between Zarra - Page 953 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 26th Apr, 2018 - 8:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
25th Apr, 2018 - 2:23am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 953

The Quiet Shadow says...

"Yes, I was worried," Zarra admitted, before also adding as she considers the other two with an expression of most amusement and annoyance, "Though I hope to get here before the others did."

Continuing, the drow will say, "I did suspect the real issue was not so much everyone's table manners, but something else and I wanted to see what was actually going on." Zarra did feel a certain kinship, since both she and Perry had joined the party meeting distrust. Both needing to prove themselves, and not wanting the bard to feel an outcast.

Yet another question will arise, her curiosity piqued, as Zarra asks, "Though what is this about a book?"

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Apr, 2018 - 2:40am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Perry will show Zarra his book, “It’s just something I’ve been working on. I’ve been compiling a book of poems and songs of the group’s exploits. You’ve heard a few of them now during our battles. I’ve been recording them in this book.”

Perry has realized ever since he first met Zarra that they both faced similar trials in their respective pasts. “Zarra, can I ask you a question? How do you deal with the mistrust towards you?” Perry asks.

“Normally, I don’t let it bother me and just let it roll off. That’s what I did growing up. But this time, when I’ve tried so hard and I’m trying to win over the people I look up to, it hurts,” Perry admits sadly. “That’s the real reason I lost it back there.”.

Post Date: 25th Apr, 2018 - 3:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Lia beams at Perry." This is truly wonderful. I so admire art of this nature. Well done, my friend. I would like to echo Velon's comments. I'm not sure where we would be without you Perry. I trust you implictly. You have proven yourself true in every way possible." She walks over and gives him a hug. Lia steps back and notices Zarra enter.

Lia nods cooly to the drow and glances over at Velon for a moment before looking at Perry and Zarra.

Post Date: 25th Apr, 2018 - 8:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 953 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Perry accepts Lia's hug. "Thank you," he says earnestly. "You were one of the first people to give me a chance, Lia. That meant so much to me then and it still means so much to me now. I want you to know that," Perry says with a warm smile.

Then, Perry looks to Velon, "You really are a ridiculously lucky guy, you know that?" he says with a teasing chuckle.

26th Apr, 2018 - 5:15am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

She will allow the time guven for Perry and Lia to hug, before offering reply that could be heard by all in the room, "To your question, I do what I can to handle the distrust I so very often experience, because I must. Being what I am, as a drow, I can understand why others react with such scrutiny and suspicion." Yet it was more than that, and knew there would be more to say.

"I'm able to deal will such just distrust, in large part by cutting myself off from getting to close to others… Until I find myself being trusted," Zarra says this not knowing if it made sense, that by initially keeping her distance and from getting too close she was able to minimize the pain felt by the distrust that she so often show from others.

That, and by reminding herself just how terrible her own people could be. That it was by proving herself an exception, by being more honest and by her behavior.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 26th Apr, 2018 - 5:16am

26th Apr, 2018 - 1:33pm / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base

The Protector. says...

Meanwhile, at Baldurs gate. Sometime after, some of the party had made inquires about mercenaries. Tazskan is about to introduce Callahan to Velon in his quarter's. Inside, the castle.

"I would be most interested to meet this man, Velon Rodaan, the flame wielder. He does sound impressive, indeed. Can you show me where he is now, Tazskan,"? Callahan say's.

"Certainly, sir if you would now follow me. Tazskan lead's Callahan down the corridor. Suddenly both of them hear a door close shut, not far away.
They see Lia walking nearby, away from them to another area in the castle.

Callahan, notices her fine silk gown accentuating her shapely curves. Tazskan notices that Callahan's eyes seem to be transfixed by her gentle swaying hips, Callahan reveals a smile.
"Well, that's interesting," he whisper's, to him.

"Ah, this way sir," Tazskan interrupts, noticing his brief distraction. Callahan, looks quite muscular, with a few facial scars. Dark, shoulder length brown hair, with a little grey.

Tazskan can see that this is indeed a man with some combat experience. Almost as big as Poljen, he muses.

Knock, Knock, "Velon, are you there, it's Tazskan there is someone here that would like to meet you," Tazskan say's. "Its Callahan, say's he want's to meet you personally, it's important" he adds, looking back at Callahan with a confident smile.

Out of Character: Hope you don't mind a little light RP!

Reconcile Edited: anronrosby on 26th Apr, 2018 - 1:36pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Apr, 2018 - 7:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 953

Perry listens to Zarra intently. He looks sad when she mentions cutting herself off from others. He looks directly in her eyes and says, "Listen Zarra, you are a good person. Nothing I've seen so far has led me to believe otherwise, okay?"

He opens his notebook and flips through it to a certain song. He tears out the page carefully and hands it to Zarra. "I wrote this one shortly after I first met you, but you never got to hear me play it since you were out watching our backs. I sang it in the tavern before we made our way to the Serpent Hills. Don't worry, I have it memorized and will rewrite it into the book, so I want you to have this copy."

After handing her the copy, he places his hand on her shoulder and says, "If you ever want to talk, you can always reach out to me, Zarra. I may not be the strongest or the smartest person around, but I can at least listen and, with a bit of luck, get you to smile."

Post Date: 26th Apr, 2018 - 8:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 953

Velon smiles at the exchange between Zarra and Perry. "I'm happy to let you two chat. Perry, if you are ever feeling down or under appreciated know there are many friends here that are happy to speak to you." He looks at both Lia and Zarra before making his exit. "Oh, and thanks for the armor, shield, and sending stones. You can shop with or for me any time! Ha!"

Later that evening, assuming Velon visits Lia's room or vice versa, Velon puts one of the sending stones in Lia's open palm and closes her hand over it. "Here, take this. I know you can cast the spell, but I cannot and it has it's limitations. We both can handle ourselves out there, of course, but it can't hurt to have these for emergencies, whether you or I specifically are in trouble, or simply the group gets separated." He smiles at her and hopes she doesn't take offense to the extra precaution.

Out of Character: . Shall we keep things rolling and see what we learn at Candlekeep before once again assessing our best lead? Curious if anyone can learn more about Neronvain, too. Lots of loose ends to cover with the various leads, the traps we just found, handing over the prisoners, etc. Any help in resolving them all is most appreciated!

First thing the Captain does is apparently gawk and comment about Lia. Awesome. I guess it's not 2018 in game.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.