Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 954 of 1199

Tazskan, gets himself a hearty breakfast from - Page 954 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 29th Apr, 2018 - 12:29am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 27th Apr, 2018 - 4:13pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 954

Lia smiles at the paladin." I appreciate you thinking of me and giving this to me. It is a good idea and might come in handy. How thoughtful of you." She takes the stone and studies it for a moment. Lia walks over to him and embraces him tightly. She speaks softly to him." While I can take care of myself, it is nice that I have you to protect me as well. You make me feel safe."

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 27th Apr, 2018 - 4:14pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Apr, 2018 - 4:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Velon gives Lia a sincere smile but she can feel his chest rise and fall as he laughs a little too. "Protect you? You're the one who heals us all and suggested buying these rings so you could share the burden of my pain and my wounds. It is you that is an angel and a guardian, for us all, although I am the luckiest, for sure." He looks at her and smiles once more.

"Speaking of which, I've been cooped up in this castle for quite a while now, so, unless you count dealings with devils and snake men, I was thinking we deserve a few hours of respite at Candlekeep. I hear they have an inn that is nice enough. Care to join me? I figure it might do in place of more romantic ventures, considering our situation these days, which is to say every day since I met you!" He chuckles. "Plus, I heard Perry mention something about playing cards and such while our wizards do their information gathering and it wouldn't hurt to travel in groups and keep one another out of trouble."

-------

Before setting down and leaving the castle at Candlekeep, Velon will approach Cratol and Callahan, either separately or together. "Hi Cratol, will you be joining us for any revelry at Candlekeep? You really should. If not I assume you will be keeping an eye on the new recruits and, most importantly, Varram and his mate? Either way I was going to ask Captain Callahan to put some extra men on duty for Varram while we are out, but you can take charge of all of that if you choose to stay."

Out of Character: Either way, for Daishain's sake, Velon will insist on having at minimum 1-2 extra men guarding Varram while much of the party is away, deferring to Cratol on specifics if he prefers.

Post Date: 27th Apr, 2018 - 5:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Cratol looks at Velon and says "I will stay here." He will nod at the Mercenary captain and head back to his room. He will keep Varrum and the other captive under watch while the others are gone as well as the actions of the mercenaries.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 27th Apr, 2018 - 5:51pm

Post Date: 27th Apr, 2018 - 5:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 954 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

As Cratol walks away Velon says aloud to basically no one "Yup, ok, sounds good." "Good talk. No, really, I'd love to stay and chat but I simply must be going… "His voice trails off at that. He just stands there baffled by the monk, looks at the Captain, shrugs his shoulders, and says "He's not bad with a stick, at least."

As he walks away Velon thinks to himself "Perhaps I should ask Perry to get to know Cratol and try to unravel the mystery that is that young man."

28th Apr, 2018 - 4:51am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

The drow considers Perry, his words, and the song offered. Reading the lyrics, Zarra will offer a nod before saying, "Bel'la dos, ussta abbil." She says this with a soft tone, as well with anexpression of thanks..

There may not be anyone in the party who could understand her words, though use of the word "Abbil" was especially notable as it means both friend and trusted... That, and because it was rare for a drow to call another friend.

Post Date: 28th Apr, 2018 - 7:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Impatiently walking the bounds of the castle as they travel to Candlekeep, Lawrance clasps the tome close and tries to sort out the information he is going in to study after he researches the Horn for the group. "Masks, definitely the masks. Then Tiamat? The rituals they might use? The Well? SO many things they might have to read! I wonder if using a Haste spell on myself would be allowed… "

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Apr, 2018 - 11:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 954

Eventually, supplies are brought on board, and everyone settles in. Most of the new people crowd the walls to experience what few have before, even among the grizzled mercenaries who have seen a great deal, flight.

Castle Skyreach lifts up into the air, and proceeds south. A few hours later, you see your destination. On a wave beaten peninsula, perches a square towered fortress. The approach is narrow and treacherous even before the magical defenses you know are there. It is called the Lion's Path for a reason.

The terrain here is not exactly good for landing a floating castle, but space for it is found a few hour's ride away.

29th Apr, 2018 - 12:29am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 954

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, gets himself a hearty breakfast from the kitchen. Then, freshens up get's all his gear, ready for the trek to Candlekeep.

"Well, we have landed, but still a few hour's away, let's get going while there's plenty of daylight," he say's.

"Unless, Lawrence gives us a ride on one of those magical steed's," he adds.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.