Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 955 of 1199

Perry prepares in his room for the expedition - Page 955 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 30th Apr, 2018 - 2:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

25th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 256042
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 29th Apr, 2018 - 3:40pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 955

Lia grins at Velon." I would love that. That will be quite entertaining. We will leave the stuffy things for Lawrence. Candlekeep and that inn sound wonderful to me. We can always use a break from the tension of having the safety of the Realms in our hands."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Apr, 2018 - 6:54pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Anxious to get going from the castle, Lawrance already has prepped Phantom Steed for himself, cast before landing. He awaits the gate opening at the exit, eager to leave as soon as the castle finishes landing. Impatiently waiting for anyone else who is coming with him (To the library), he leaves as soon as possible, tome in hand.

Out of Character: I should have cast them while we were travelling *smile*.

Post Date: 30th Apr, 2018 - 12:06am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Lawrance, Poppo, and anyone else interested in going to Candlekeep proceed to the west. Soon enough, the towers of that great structure can be seen, and the Lion's path lies before you.

The path is narrow, lined with traps that can be triggered remotely, and golems of all sorts line it. At just about any point one of them could start flinging you off of the path, down to sharp rocks far below.

But the guardians remain still and silent, and the party is allowed to pass.

A bored looking pair of sentinels let you through the outer wall with hardly a challenge. This area is not particularly restricted. There's a small market here, and an Inn. The main keep lies ahead, closed off to all who are not prepared to add to that which it values most highly, its stores of knowledge.

Out of Character: Unfortunately Poppo is officially getting shifted over to NPC status at this point. He'll be retiring from active adventuring shortly.

Post Date: 30th Apr, 2018 - 1:37am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 955 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

As the party leaves the castle Cratol watches them go. Once they are all away he has the sky castle raise up 300 feet to float there so no one can assault the castle unless they are airborne. He will watch the mercenaries to see how they act with part of the party gone.

Post Date: 30th Apr, 2018 - 2:24am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Grinning like a gnome with a new gadget, Lawrance heads to the keep proper, giving a jaunty goodbye to those he is leaving behind. His magical robe flapping as he rushes to the main area, he is almost presenting the tome like a shield, eager to gain entrance.

30th Apr, 2018 - 1:12pm / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, heads straight for the Inn. Orders a room for the night, followed by a cold ale at the bar.
"Hey Barkeep heard any good rumors, lately from these parts? You know of any work,"? He asks, tossing an extra coin his way.

Out of Character: Tazskan, will wait for Lawrence to return with intel for the group. He welcomes any of the others to join him for a few drinks.

Tazskan Daardendrien Results:
  • Persuade for info. on D20 (+4): 7, 16 (2 rolls)


Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Apr, 2018 - 2:43pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 955

Out of Character: : With Nikolaos on temporary hiatus, we can just roll with Poljen's little escapade as having gleaned some information. Maybe next time in Baldur's Gate we can run it again with more of a plan to grab an enemy.

In Character: :

Poljen says to Lawrance, and the group, "Is anyone going with you, Lawrance? We know of so many powerful enemies that leaving you alone does not sound wise to me. You should have at least one or two others with you. If no one else wishes to go, I will sacrifice time at the tavern to be your personal bodyguard."

Post Date: 30th Apr, 2018 - 2:45pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 955

Perry prepares in his room for the expedition down to Candlekeep. “Even a stuffy wizard town has to have normal people doing normal things, right?” he asks himself. As he prepares in front of the full-length mirror, he dons his hat. His form shifts and mutates to that of a tall human man, roughly 6’2”, with medium-length black hair, dark brown eyes, and a black, well-trimmed goatee that comes to a point. He is wearing black suit pants, shiny black dress shoes, a white dress shirt with silver cufflinks in the shape of small ravens, and a silken black vest.

He looks pretty fancy.

“I am now simply, The Raven,” Perry says in a deeper, more dignified voice.

He takes off the hat for a moment, reverting back to normal Perry, and goes off to meet the others for the trek to Candlekeep. “Okay guys, we are going to have some fun while the Wizards are off doing their business. I’m heading straight for the Inn,” he says to the group heading to Candlekeep.

Then, in sight of the others, he will don his hat and transform into The Raven. “You can call me The Raven,” he says, doing his best to be completely serious and not laugh. “I am mysterious, handsome, and I have a LOT of coin to wager today,” he smirks. Finally, he looks to Lia and Velon and whispers to them in his normal Perry voice, “You two try and have a good time today, okay? Take a break, enjoy yourselves, and dance for goodness sake!”

-

Upon arrival to the Candlekeep Inn, The Raven will attempt to find a table where people are playing card games and gambling.


 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.