Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 957 of 1199

Tazskan, follows the Raven character to see - Page 957 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 4th May, 2018 - 8:11am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 1st May, 2018 - 5:46pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 957

On the ride to Candlekeep, Velon takes a moment to talk to Poppo.

"Lia my dear, would you excuse me for a moment, or, by all means, join me while I talk to Poppo?"

Velon rides up next to Poppo and nods ahead along the road where Lawrance has swiftly left them behind. "He's an eager one, eh? I suspect he may disappear into that library never to be seen again! Ha! Anyhow, Poppo would you do us a kindness and check in with Lawrance at the end of each day to see where we stand with leads? I was wondering if you'd like to join us at the Inn each evening for some revelry and you could fill us in on the progress?"

The paladin continues. "Also, I've been thinking. I find myself losing sleep over any potential mistakes in my own leadership, or the group making a mistake in general that costs us the prisoners, valuable items, time, or knowledge, or the castle itself! I don't think you crave battle as Poljen does, and one such as myself isn't much use outside of a fight. You, however, have many talents and would be of great aid to us in managing the castle full time, even when the rest of us are away fighting the cult. I would rest much easier knowing you are there to keep an eye on those in our employ, maintaining our wards and defenses, and perhaps focusing your energies on researching information on such things as this wizard we saw or Neronvain. From what you and Lawrance have explained to me there are also more powerful magics that must be cast daily to eventually fully take hold, and Lawrance cannot be there daily if he is at Candlekeep or fighting alongside us. You do not need to manage every detail as we have others for that, but there is certainly much you could do. Would you consider it, my friend?"

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd May, 2018 - 4:21am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cratol will look through the castle for any books or tomes on religion if any and take them to his room to study. If he sees some obscure title about the races in the world he will take them too.

Post Date: 2nd May, 2018 - 6:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Late into the evening, near midnight, Lawrance Sends back a short message to Velon "Nothing special about the Masks or anything, yet. Still reading lots!" and awaits a response for a bit. He then grabs enough food to satisfy his hunger, finds a comfortable cot or bed, cleans it magically (Even if it looks clean), then sleeps.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 2nd May, 2018 - 6:20pm

Post Date: 3rd May, 2018 - 12:43am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 957 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poppo agrees to take on something of a custodial role with the castle, helping manage its many aspects, particularly while others are away. He'll help keep it defended by magical means.

Lawrance finds that time seems to be fairly meaningless within these walls. The sheer scale of the tomes in here make it doubtful that he could even skim the subject matter of them all in his lifetime, let alone sit down with each for proper study.

He actually gets scolded the first time he tries to clean his own bed. A brownie appears out of thin air, claiming to have done a perfectly adequate job on that bedding already, that this kind of mistrust was insulting.

In the meantime, those waiting on the enthusiastic wizard find things dragging on a bit. There really isn't much here for those stuck outside of the main keep.

Out of Character: How long are you giving Lawrance to research?

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 3rd May, 2018 - 12:46am

3rd May, 2018 - 4:37am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

While, Tazskan is waiting to hear from Lawrence, he continues to order some more ale, and a roasted wild boar meal from the counter. He casually asks the barkeep if there is anyone who does arm wrestling here?

While he waits for his meal, he looks to see how Perry is going on. He casually looks to see if there, might be any shady characters, near him that may cause trouble, later on. Particularly, if they appear to be loosing.

Tazskan Daardendrien Results:
  • Looking (wisdom) on D20 (+0): 18, 6 (2 rolls)

3rd May, 2018 - 6:29am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

The Quiet Shadow says...

Zarra did smile in amusement when Perry first revealed his persona "The Raven" though kept to herself more to observe what the others did. While not admitting this, the drow honestly was most curious and actually exploring Candlekeep herself it had no book in which to offer. If only she had thought to bring a few books with her from the Underdark, she felt sure such a rare item might be appreciated.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 3rd May, 2018 - 11:03pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd May, 2018 - 10:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 957

Evening 1 - Candlekeep Inn

The Raven finishes playing cards with his new friends, “Well done, gentleman! Well done! Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’ll be retiring for the evening.”

He goes to find the Innkeeper, “Excuse me madam, I will be staying here for a few nights with some of my companions and will need around four rooms for four nights, please. One of the rooms should be the nicest, largest one you have. Oh, and if you happen to see a young human bardess with olive skin and dark hair named Penelope, she’s with me.”

The Raven will retire for the evening, but will inform Velon, Lia, and the others of the rooms he purchased for them.

Evening 2 - Candlekeep Inn

“Hi everyone, I’m Penelope and tonight I’ll be sharing a little poem I wrote about a famous Wizard unknown!”

There once was a wizard named Diderius,
He was vain and always so serious,
One day he went mad,
And it was really quite sad,
But his fate was utterly mysterious

Evening 3 - Candlekeep Inn

Penelope can be seen sitting at the bar talking to randoms and drinking heavily, “And thatsh when we were surrounded by a bunsch of shnake people *hic* It wash awful.”

She cries a little.

“It was so shcary and grossh, you don’t even know the half of it,” she complains. “Shnake people leave this reshidue on the ground where they shlither and they have forked tongues,” she shivers.

Penelope is hammered.

Evening 4 - Candlekeep Inn

The Raven is sitting at a table with Velon and Lia as he talks in a low voice, “Has Lawrance found anything yet? Is he all right? I’ll be honest, these last few days have been fun, but I’m quickly running out of fun things to do here. How many books can one person even read before going crazy anyway? ”.

4th May, 2018 - 8:11am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 957

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, follows the Raven character to see Velon and Lia.
He politely waits for the Raven, to Finnish, offers Him a smile.
" Greetings Velon, Lia I concur with the Raven, here.
Do you think Lawrence can drag himself from the book's and come back here,"? He says.

"I've even had a failed attempt at scrying, on Nerovain I think a ward was in place, to stop my attempt," he whispers to him, quietly.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.