Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 960 of 1199

Cratol added one potion of poison resistance - Page 960 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 7th May, 2018 - 10:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 7th May, 2018 - 4:21am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 960

In the rare moments that Lawrance looks up from the myriad books he's bee absorbing, he'll ponder just how much more information could be hiding in the library and it's value to his needs. Thinking on it further, he realizes that he could possibly have a short cut method of locating what he needs, and he finds a temple altar to Oghma and spends some hours praying for guidance.

Sponsored Links:
7th May, 2018 - 10:52am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, has a slight irritated look, then gives a quick smile, at Perry, and back at the Clerk.
Tazskan, takes the pen and signs his name, but hesitates at first.

"I had better make this official then,I had better use my clan name," he say's.

Within a moment Tazskan sign's his name Tazskan Daardendrien.

"There, all finished, Do you have a picture or illustration of the ship, included," He adds, handing the Clerk the paper's.

Post Date: 7th May, 2018 - 2:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Previously, back at the magic potion shop…

“Aw, thanks for the deal sweetie,” Penelope responds to the store clerk with a wink. “I’ll take the case of 8 for 1750 please.”

She pretends to struggle a bit with lifting the case and stuffing it into her bag. “Okay, time to get back to the others. Wait till they hear about the deal that I got on these!”

She wears a huge grin as she exits the potion shop.

Post Date: 7th May, 2018 - 5:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 960 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Cratol will spend most of his days studying any books that he found in the castle in his room. He does go out on the walls in the morning and evenings to preform his exercise regiment to keep himself limber and in fighting shape. He also will go for a stroll along the walls and through the castle a couple other times during the day but these two times are random.

Post Date: 7th May, 2018 - 5:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

The clerk watches closely as Tazskan and Perry sign the document, harrumphs a bit as they finish, takes up the contract, squints at it, squints at them, back at the document.

He then takes out a small lens with runes on the edges, squints at the document again through it, looks at the pair…

Eventually, with an almost disappointed sounding tone of voice he states, "Fine, take it." He hands over a map and a several sheets of notes, and disappears back inside with the contract in hand.

The map shows part of the northern reaches of Faerun, In particular the Sea of Moving Ice, a place infamous for eating the ships of those who do not exert the utmost care. The map doesn't bother showing the icebergs in the area save in a stylized fashion, likely because they shift too much for a map to stay up to date.

Drawn on said map is a fair sized search area, and a small town is marked.

Most of the accompanying notes are calculations. Apparently Maccath went to a great deal of trouble plotting the probable course of the missing ship carrying the draakhorn, and the most likely places for it to have been sunk.

The last page details part of her plan of action. She intended to sail to the village marked on the map, called Grindel, and hire some of the locals with their small and nimble fishing boats to assist in navigating the treacherous waters. After six months, if there was no sign, she had intended to return and reassess.

Post Date: 7th May, 2018 - 6:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

“Thank yo…” Perry can’t finish his sentence before the clerk slams his door shut. Perry turns to Tazskan as they begin walking back to the others at the Inn, “Yeesh, that guy was a real peach, huh Taz? Someone needs a vacation.”

Upon arrival back to the others, Perry will relay in great detail the experience with the clerk and hand the map over to Velon. “Yeah, so we met with this clerk guy and he didn’t want to give us anything when Tazskan talked to him. He had a real stick up his butt and probably has something against dragonborn, I don’t know. He said something about “we don’t allow non-Oghma people to blah.” So anyway, I managed to sweet talk him a bit and we got these documents, but we had to sign more contracts because I guess that’s my life now… ”

Perry rambles on at great length about the rudeness of the clerk and the experience in general but doesn’t address any of the actual important information gathered. After a few minutes, “So yeah, he was rude. OH! By the way,” Perry’s eyes light up as he gets excited. “I bought the potions AND I managed to get an amazing deal you guys!” He pulls out the case of murky green potions from his magic bag and hands one to Tazskan and one to Poljen then gives them each back 280 gold. “220 gold per person! What a steal am I right?! They are usually 300 gold a piece.”

Perry seems more proud of this than anything else.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th May, 2018 - 9:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 960

"Right, well done Taz and Perry! Here's my share on the potions."

"Ok, I think this is what we need to do. People seem keen on trying to find the Jade Fang, Neronvain, and the green mask. Remember, the dragon is not our target, it is the wyrmspeaker and the mask, although I'm sure we'll have to contend with it eventually anyhow."

"On the way, I want to make a quick stop in Baldur's Gate and see if there is a reliable Harper contact so we can get things going on trying to contact the wizard with access to the white mask. I do wish we knew more about him."

"All the while, Taz, can you keep scrying on anything related to the horn that isn't blocked by magic? Perhaps Maccath, perhaps the ship, perhaps the town, etc.? If we can pinpoint a location perhaps we can deal with both that and the green mask swiftly. With the speed of the caste and our ability to recover while traveling, it may be doable."

"Let's get Poppo, Lawrance and everyone together. We leave Candlekeep in 3 hours and ride together to where the castle can pick us up. I don't care whether Lia has to use her own spell to contact Lawrance, we ask for him at the front of the library, or we kick the door in, someone please just go get him. Preferably it's not the latter, I suppose, as we want him to ask about Neronvain and the white mask wizard briefly before he departs. Those here may know more of our mystery wizard if we simply ask."

"I'll be waiting here at the Inn, ready to depart, in exactly 3 hours. Everyone please do what you can to help. Now, Taz, show me more of that map of the Sea of Moving Ice… "Velon begins to study the materials Taz and Perry acquired.
Out of Character:
- Velon passes Perry 220g.
- Planning to ask Chasorth for a reliable Harper contact in Baldur's Gate, if they know anyone, unless a member of the party knows such a person.

Post Date: 7th May, 2018 - 10:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 960

Cratol added one potion of poison resistance to his inventory and subtracted the 220 gold. He will actually complete this transaction once everyone gets back to the castle.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.