Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 961 of 1199

“Absolutely! I fly perfectly straight - Page 961 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 9th May, 2018 - 2:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
7th May, 2018 - 11:16pm / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 961

The Protector. says...

Meanwhile, while the castle is enroute back to Baldurs gate.
Tazskan, has a copy of the map sprawled on the floor, next his crystal ball back in his room.
For this scrying attempt he focuses in on the fishing village named Grindel.
Trying to picture it in his mind, locate it.

Tazskan Daardendrien Results:
  • Arcana on D20 (+4): 11 (1 roll)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th May, 2018 - 11:46pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia grins at this." I'm ready to go. It might be tough to pull Lawrance out of there. He is thoroughly enjoying himself sure. Sounds like a job for Poljen."

She gives the gold coins to Perry." Well done my friend. You are quite the shopper. When we settle with this cult you and I need to go on an epic shopping trip. We will drag Velon along as well." She winks at Perry

She glances at Mari." Don't worry about not having a potion Mari. I have a spell that will help you."

Out of Character: : She pays 220 gold and takes a potion.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 7th May, 2018 - 11:47pm

Post Date: 8th May, 2018 - 12:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Perry responds to Lia, “Absolutely my dear, absolutely! And Mari can come too!” He glances over at Mari, “You know, we can definitely get you something nice to wear, Mari! It doesn’t always have to be those leathers.”

Then, Perry will go grab a bottle of wine and a couple wine glasses from the bar and return to Velon and the others while they wait for Lawrance. He pours himself a glass and asks, “Well, we have three hours here, anyone else want some?”

After a few minutes of drinking, Perry peeks over Velon’s shoulder as the paladin reviews the documents. “Uh huh, yes, yup, that’s a map all right. Wow, she went all the way up there, huh? When did she go up there?” Perry asks.

“The Sea of Moving Ice, I’ve heard it’s very dangerous with those icebergs destroying ships. There was that one really famous ship that got sunk up there a few years ago. What was it called again, The Gargantuan? I don’t remember exactly. Anyway, good thing we have a flying castle. Ugh, I bet it’s super cold up there too. Tieflings hate the cold you know, ice gets on the horns.”

Out of Character: Most of that rambling was just Perry being Perry, but I did try to fit in a question there in-character without making it seem too out-of-character. Daishain, do we know when Maccath left on her expedition roughly? We know she meant to return within 6 months if she didn’t find anything. Basically, I just want to get a sense for how long she’s been up there if possible so that we can maybe derive whether or not she might be in trouble.

Reconcile Edited: seath on 8th May, 2018 - 12:21pm

Post Date: 8th May, 2018 - 3:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 961 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

"I'll have one glass with you Perry, but just one. Do you fly well after a few drinks, actually? That could be interesting! I have enough trouble with magical steeds as it is without too many drinks in me. Oh, and yeah I simply can't wait for a shopping spree. That's what I hate most about Tiamat. She really cuts into my time at the markets."

"Has anyone been able to reach Lawrance yet?" Velon raises an eyebrow at his beautiful partner and gives her a smile.

Velon will take some time to prepare Protection from Poison during the next 24 hours since they are likely going for the Jade Fang and their green dragon. He will find some quiet time alone, or with Lia there if they are in one of their rooms, to summon the fiery version of Glorfindel in his palm. He will focus his thoughts on her, Irdeith and Bahamut himself and ask for the right magic to aid him in their next quest to combat the return of the dragon queen.

8th May, 2018 - 10:14pm / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

After his scrying attempt Tazskan will also begin to prepare for his next expedition. Which thankfully, wont include preparing a new list of spells.

He will however meditate on Bahumat, prepare, his armor, provisions, including some vials, of healing and poison resistance.
He will have another scrying attempt, later on.

Post Date: 8th May, 2018 - 11:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Tazskan completes his scrying attempt, and gleans a vision of a snowy landscape. Huddled in a valley between two low hills near a large body of water is a small settlement. Multiple wood and leather longhuts house a number of fair skinned people who go about their business dressed in thick furs.

The docks here are filled with baskets of fish, and small but sturdy looking boats.

Out of Character: Perry would know that Maccath has been gone for nine months at this point.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th May, 2018 - 1:05am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 961

The Protector. says...

After, Tazskan had received the vision, and prepared himself earlier. He will then seek out Velon.

He will explain to him what he managed to see in a vision while scrying. The description of the fishing village. The fair skinned people, and so forth, going about their business.

Out of Character: Not sure if it's breakfast time, or time of day. But would prefer a hearty meal first. Especially before going into Forrest area.

Post Date: 9th May, 2018 - 2:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 961

“Absolutely! I fly perfectly straight even after several drinks,” Perry nods, replying to Velon.

He actually doesn’t.

“In fact, I once flew from Neverwinter to Waterdeep completely hammered!” Perry boasts.

He actually didn’t.

“Wait,” Perry points to a spot on the notes, “Maccath has been gone for over nine months now, but it said over here that she would turn back and return after six months. Do you think maybe something happened? I hope it wasn’t an iceberg.”.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.