Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 964 of 1199

"I was hoping to have at least one of - Page 964 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 10th May, 2018 - 8:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

25th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 256001
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
9th May, 2018 - 11:35pm / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 964

The Protector. says...


Tazskan, while walking nearby the control room. He couldn't help but hear Velon speaking in draconic.

To his amazement, he see's a small golden dragon the size of a cat.
"Hello, there Alyss I'm Tazskan, and aren't you the fierce one," he says in draconic.

"So, Velon we're heading our line of enquiry after the Jade fang cult, and Nerovain first, their locality is closer than Grindel, and Maccath, to our current possition," he says.

"How, much longer do we linger at Candlekeep, then surely Lawrence has got what he came for," he adds.

Attached Image Edited: anronrosby on 9th May, 2018 - 11:55pm



Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th May, 2018 - 3:51pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

"Interesting Poljen. You thinking it's the Zhentarim? It seems mostly likely, but I'd be even more excited if it's a cult ally of some kind. They might have some interesting information indeed! Then again, a Zhent may know who the wizard with the white mask is, not that we could let them speak of our inquiry after that."

"Ok, whose help do you need for this plan?"

Out of Character: . Anron since we're at the castle we're already done with Candlekeep and are on our way to Baldur's Gate.

Post Date: 10th May, 2018 - 4:30pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Lia looks thoughtful as she listens." Well, we are finally getting somewhere. This sounds promising at least. I have an idea to save time. Mari and I could fly to the High Forest and begin investigating the area for signs of the green dragon. That would save the group time. It is my home after all. It would be safe. I have a sending Stone and spell to stay in touch with the group and guide you to us. What does everyone think? "

Mari's eyes widen just a bit in reaction to Lia's idea." Poljen and whoever try out that plan had best be careful. If it is the Zhentarim.... They are far better at this type of thing than you are. You might think you are following them when in reality you are the one being watched."

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 10th May, 2018 - 4:31pm

Post Date: 10th May, 2018 - 4:49pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 964 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Perry is still playing with Alyss while the majority of the group continues discussing whatever plans they seem to be discussing. "I love her so much," he says while giggling like an idiot.

"Bye, bye Alyss! I have to go now. I hope we meet each other in-person someday," he says with a wave to Alyss. He nods to Chasorth with a smile before leaving view.

--

Upon hearing Lia's suggestion, Perry face turns to a worried expression, "Whaaaaat?! Are you sure, Lia? What if something happens while you two are down there? What if we can't make it in time?!"

Perry seems to be panicking at the thought.

Post Date: 10th May, 2018 - 5:51pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

At Lia's suggestion, Lawrance looks puzzled. "Do you think you can get there faster than the castle, somehow? Once we finish at Baldur's Gate, we can be there faster than anything slower than dragonflight. Also, if there is something there, the risk of you getting into trouble and getting out unharmed is low. Better off if we are nearby, I'd think."
"Poljen acting as bait seems somehow… obvious. Unsubtle, at least. Perhaps someone else can draw them out. Or someone who looks like one of us, yet isn't?" He says, looking at Perry/Penelope/Raven.

To Perry, he says "We could always Polymorph you into a turtle and put you through, you know? Visiting isn't so hard that way."

Post Date: 10th May, 2018 - 6:35pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

Lia shrugs." I can make good time flying on my broom. It might take you a day or two in Baldur's Gate to finish up. If that's the case then I might arrive early enough to do some scouting. As for danger, I am at home there. I'm confident I'll be fine there. I'll defer to our leader of course." She looks at Velon.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th May, 2018 - 7:51pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 964

Poljen says to Velon, "We will either need someone who can disguise themselves so they can watch to see if I am being followed, or someone who once they see it can use magic to send me a description. If they do that, I will use Trammet's eyes to follow the person. Either way is fine with me. And if no one follows me, well, it only burns a little bit of the time we will be at Baldur's Gate in any case."

Post Date: 10th May, 2018 - 8:41pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 964

"I was hoping to have at least one of you there who had met Mr. Creel before to ensure we get a meeting and it is on good terms. Perhaps Poljen will still be available for the meet before he springs his trap. Do as you think is best, Lia." Velon gives her a nod of confidence for whatever decision she makes.

"Well recruit whoever you need, I think, Poljen. Zarra? Perry? I would help, at least being nearby in case of trouble, but I stand out almost as much as you do. Unless Perry would like to Polymorph me, that is." He gives a small grin. "Interested in a pet, Penelope?"

"Wait, what do we do once we spot this person? Are we capturing them, or seeing who else they lead us to, or what?"

Attached Image Edited: Cinder on 10th May, 2018 - 8:49pm


 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.