Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 976 of 1199

Fast forward back to the castle… Upon swift - Page 976 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 18th May, 2018 - 8:04am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 17th May, 2018 - 2:03pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 976

Cratol just stands there and looks on as the thugs are bound. Once they are all bound Cratol will move to the side and just stand there not saying anything.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th May, 2018 - 2:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Mari stops short as the thugs disperse. She puts the daggers away quickly and walks back to where she had seen Penelope. Mari still appears as a redhead just over five feet tall." Perry, it's Mari. Interesting situation there wasn't it. We handled it subtly as always. Our groups answer is always the hammer, no matter the question." She smirks." New friend there?"

Post Date: 17th May, 2018 - 2:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Penelope responds to Mari, "Aw, I love your hair! You look so cute! It's true though, that was an… excessive display. Still, it somehow worked out in the end I suppose. And yup, this little guy here is our new pal. His name is Zhurtle. Do you wanna hold him?"

Penelope holds out Zhurtle to Mari.

Post Date: 17th May, 2018 - 2:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 976 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Mari runs her hands through her hair." Do you really think so?" She giggles." Zhurtle huh. I love your names. They are quite splendid." Mari takes the turtle and studies it carefully." Things due tend to work out for this group. It has to be the hand of a god keeping us from harm. Only the direct intervention of a god could keep us safe "She smiles.

Post Date: 17th May, 2018 - 4:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

After properly dismissing the elemental, Lawrance surveys the damage done by the group.Still on a high from the effectiveness of his summons, Lawrance comes up to the discussion "Did you see that?! Amazing effectiveness against mobs, don't you think? And no damage to the surrounding buildings, other than the impacts of the tossed enemy. Focused control, passes through almost anything, long term effectiveness. I'm so glad we picked up that spell! Oh hello, there." He says to the officer.

18th May, 2018 - 3:49am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, surveys the scene in the aftermath. He doesn't appear jubilant, but has a more somber, lost in thought, look.

He stops and try's to gain some insight into this black bile gang. If he has heard about them before,or if they had any connections with other cults.

He pulls out his small mithral pendant, and looks intently at the figurine of Bahamut. Then looks away, with a brief moment of sadness.

"Thank you officer, for your patience, it won't happen again," he answers him.

"I, think I may call it a day, here and head back to the castle," Tazskan, addresses everyone that's still there.

Reconcile Edited: anronrosby on 18th May, 2018 - 8:09am

Tazskan Daardendrien Results:
  • Insight on D20 (+4): 12 (1 roll)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th May, 2018 - 5:22am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 976

The officer shakes his head, "Just a local who gets around. We pay him handsomely to warn us when trouble's brewing, he has a nose for it."

"As for you, I don't like this, not one bit. But I've heard of you, and I can't argue with what you did for Greenest, so just go. Word of warning though, if you plan an ambush like this in my district again, I will have the lot of you hauled off, heroes or not."

With that, the captain turns away, and sets to securing the captives as his men start to straggle back in, some hauling additional prisoners. Apparently you're free to go.

Post Date: 18th May, 2018 - 8:04am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 976

Fast forward back to the castle…

Upon swift arrival to the castle, Perry gets some help from Captain Callahan and the mercenaries along with any members of the Blaze who wish to help and takes Zhurtle to the prison chamber. Once everyone is in place, Perry drops concentration on the Polymorph spell while the mercenaries restrain the random thug.

"We can do this the easy way, or the hard way. If you tell us who hired you and everything you know about them, then we'll let you go. Sounds like a fair deal, right?"

Out of Character: Whoever wants to be in this room for another fun and exciting interrogation scene please feel free to join me on this magical adventure.

Reconcile Edited: seath on 18th May, 2018 - 9:16am

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.