Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 977 of 1199

Mari walks in and sees the interrogation proceeding. - Page 977 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 18th May, 2018 - 4:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 18th May, 2018 - 12:58pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 977

The skinny young man backs away with fear in his eyes. He starts talking with hardly any prompting. "Bodun de shark's your man. Okay? He handed off a live capture bounty on any one of yuh lot a few months back. You'd have tuh ask him who de real client is."

"Look, I'm just de scout, I din't do nuttin' tuh yuh."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th May, 2018 - 2:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Once back at the castle Cratol will head to his room to spend the night relaxing and enjoying a good night of sleep knowing that the castle is well taken care of.

Post Date: 18th May, 2018 - 2:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

“Just a scout, eh? Bodunk the shark, eh? He’s some kinda wannabe underground crime boss, eh? What’s he dealin’ in besides bounties? Drugs, trafficking, smuggling?” Perry asks.

“Now listen here see, we need to find this guppy, see. You know anythin’ bout where he can be found?”

Out of Character: Insight check on everything this kid says and History to see if I’ve ever heard of this Bodun de Shark character. Seems like this is the type of guy who’s gonna get caught due to tax evasion soon enough anyway.

Also anyone who wants to can feel free to jump in on this interrogation action here.

Post Date: 18th May, 2018 - 3:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 977 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Reminding himself to get that mind-reading spell soon, Lawrance observes the interrogation, musing how the word happens to also contain 'terror' in it for good reason. Helping out as best he can with his own knowledge, he searches his memory for references to the 'Shark', and what the Blaze did a few months back that would have created a need for a bounty. Afterwards, he goes up to his lab and copies the new spell into the books, adding a Magic Mouth reminder onto his shopping list.

Post Date: 18th May, 2018 - 3:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Velon stands with his armored arms crossed a ways back from this interrogation, watching Perry talk to this young man while Poljen paces and intimidates the young man. He whispers to Lawrance that the best thing to do may be to add something to the favors requested of the Harpers once he is done learning the spell so they can talk to Mr Creel. The Harpers could do this low level investigation of who hired who with the street gangs and such. As to Poljen's original goal, they may just eventually find a name and/or location of someone noteworthy, such as one of the remaining wyrmspeakers.

"We may owe the Harpers a big favor if we ask them to pursue two leads for us," he adds.

Post Date: 18th May, 2018 - 3:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Whispering back to Velon "Maybe so. I don't doubt that the Harpers could put a group such as ours to very good use, to return the favour. Albeit as a big hammer, and not as subtle as they might want. I have to say, the elemental was a bit more than I expected, but it was my first time with that spell. I also have another spell I'm eager to try out, but it's a lot more of a precision spell."
"Considering we are getting a more prisoners, should we enspell a prison the same we've done other security measures? Prevent detection, teleport, etc.?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th May, 2018 - 4:04pm / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 977

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, is walking the corridors, wearily, and tired, in his evenning gown, and hears some noise coming from the prison room.
He enter's.

" Whats, all this ruckus, I cannot get any sleep," he says.
He sees, Perry, along, with Callahan, some of his subordinates, and Lawrence.

Then he, sees one of the thugs, bound up in a chair.
Gives a big grin revealing his canines.

"Well, Perry thou art a master of suprises eh, how and the heck, did you,?" he stops short, of completing the sentence, as the penny drops, and his eyes widen.

"Hello, Lawrence, thought you would be tired by now," he says.
"Well, no use trying to sleep now, may as well have a chat with your guest," Tazskan,speaks, his eyes glaring, at the bound thug.

"You, have been very busy today hav'nt you,"? He asks, with an angry look, again deliberately fĺashing his canines.
"Like, he says, which do you prefer, the easy or hard way, and to tell you truth, I'm both tired, and impatient," he bellows.
"You, can start with, who sent you? And who's cult are you with," he adds.

Out of Character: Tazskan, never saw Perry's trick, of polymorphing today. Pro bonus 4, pers skill 4.

Tazskan Daardendrien Results:
  • Persuation on D20 (+8): 27 (1 roll)

Post Date: 18th May, 2018 - 4:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 977

Mari walks in and sees the interrogation proceeding. She is still in her red headed disquise. Mari casually leans up against the wall in front of the captive. She pulls out a dagger and begins tossing it up in the air and catching it. A smirk is visible on her face as she eyes the captive.

Lia walks by and shakes her head. She is ready to pursue the mask and worries that this is taking too much time. She seeks Morgaine." I hope you find your accommodations satisfactory." Lia grins at this." I'm looking forward to seeing you in action. Poljen, our barbarian is as well. I hope you can show him a thing or two. He thinks with his sword arm and not his brain." The cleric laughs at this.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 18th May, 2018 - 4:16pm

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.