Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 981 of 1199

Considering the unsubtle manner in which the - Page 981 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 22nd May, 2018 - 12:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 21st May, 2018 - 11:00pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 981

Once we are at the forest and as people head down to the check things out Cratol will stand on the ramparts and watch what is going on. He will however remain in the castle.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd May, 2018 - 1:14am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Perry will go with Lia to see if they can find any people to talk to out here in the forest. Maybe find some clues that could lead us to someone.

22nd May, 2018 - 1:23am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, wakes up feeling refreshed, well rested from the night before.
He, washes himself, has a hearty breakfast, then goes, back and collects his gear, from his room.
Which includes, a couple potions of poison resistance.

He, then issues a command to his glammoured leather, and instantly it changes appearance, illusory, to that of camouflaged leather. In various shades of greens, complete with pieces of shrubbery, attached.

"I'm also coming with who evers going to the High forrest," he says.
"Also, so is my pseudodragon, If that's ok, for scouting purposes, I'm here to help," he adds.

Out of Character: Not, quite the bodyguard type, but still slighly muscular, and handy in other area's.
Will also roll for intelligence here, to determine if Tazskan has had any prior knowledge of this green dragon, or the high forrest.

Reconcile Edited: anronrosby on 22nd May, 2018 - 1:43am

Tazskan Daardendrien Results:
  • History (INT) on D20 (+0): 18 (1 roll)

Post Date: 22nd May, 2018 - 1:55am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 981 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Wanting to visit this elf town, Lawrance accompanies the group, taking in all the sights he can while concealed in his Robe. "I wonder how often they have to deal with a rampaging green drake, here? Have they developed some new magic to deal with it?"
His familiar remaining in the background, flitting from perch to prch in the high branches, but adding to the eyes watching for danger.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 22nd May, 2018 - 2:13am

Post Date: 22nd May, 2018 - 2:21am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia will lead the others to the nearest elf settlement to gather information." Remember, my kin here are very insular and not too welcoming to outsiders. We have had many bad experiences with humans and others. Be cautious."

Post Date: 22nd May, 2018 - 2:30am / Post ID: #

A Friend

As the group prepares to head for the elven settlement, Poljen speaks to Lia and Morgaine. "Ladies, I would like to make you each an offer. Lia, I rarely use my shield, and it has an enchantment that makes it more effective. Morgaine, I have this scimitar that also has a fine enchantment, but also does electrical damage. I normally only use these items when facing a foe that is immune to the extra cold damage my axe does. Would you each care to borrow these items?"

Out of Character: : Poljen's Bracers give him a +2, that is the equivalent of the +1 Shield but they do not both take effect at the same time. So if Lia can improve her AC with the shield, that makes sense to me. And the scimitar has +2 to hit/+2 to damage to go along with the d6 electrical damage. So that might make Morgaine's attack that much more effective.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd May, 2018 - 12:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 981

Lia directs the group to a small village nestled in the forest. It is a long walk from the nearest clearing where the group can land safely.

Miles before you reach the town itself, you get the feeling that you are being watched.

The feeling does not go away as you reach the village. While you seem to be under close scrutiny from hidden guards, you enter the village unchallenged. The reactions from the elves here are simple enough. Most stare for a moment, then go about whatever it is they were doing before. Its subtle, but they seem to be avoiding contact if they can help it, though they won't shy away if you seek them out.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 22nd May, 2018 - 12:39pm

Post Date: 22nd May, 2018 - 12:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 981

Considering the unsubtle manner in which the group arrived in the general area, Poljen is sure they are followed by stealthy elves the entire time. He does not even both to look for them. Once they arrive in the village, he will make himself as non-threatening as a man of his size can be. He will smile pleasantly and keep his hands away from his weapons. He will also allow Lia and a few of the others to do most of the talking, unless he feels there is something crucial he can offer.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.