Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 985 of 1199

Tazskan, is saddened by the scale, of destruction - Page 985 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 25th May, 2018 - 12:22am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 24th May, 2018 - 6:23pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 985

Lia speaks words of kindness in her native tongue to the survivors. Her voice shakes some and a tear rolls down her cheek. She hurriedly walks to the edge of the village and kneels down by one fallen elf. Lia prays over him asking Sune to keep him safe. She then sits down beside him and wraps her arms around her body, obviously distraught.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th May, 2018 - 6:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Velon hears the account from the elves and sees the sight of those who had fallen and the dragon tracks. He sees Lia move away from the group after getting upset and watches her from afar over his shoulder for a couple of minutes. After giving her some time to herself he walks over to within a few feet of her, turns, sits down and stares in the opposite direction watching his companions and the other villagers. He slowly exhales, sadness evident in it. He just wants Lia to know he is there, but knows no words will fix this situation.

The paladin thinks of Lia, but also of Bahamut and the likely centuries old war with Tiamat and all of the lives it must have cost. His mind wanders to the caves where Cyanwrath's cult was doing ungodly things to the people from Greenest and elsewhere, and that this is the worst thing he's seen since that day. He sits in silence for a long while unless interrupted by Lia or news of a path to follow from his companions.

Post Date: 24th May, 2018 - 8:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Penelope will briefly approach Lia and whisper to her using Perry’s normal voice, “I’m so sorry, Lia.”

Then, she will get right back to business and try to find out more about this dragon attack. She asks around to try and speak to the town mage to try and get more details, if she still happens to be around that is. Penelope will also provide help to Zarra, or whoever else is tracking, so that we can track down this dragon.

Out of Character: Going to use the Help action to give advantage to our tracker. I would assume that Zarra is our best tracker. Behind her would be anyone with a high Wisdom like Lia. Perry has a +2 with Jack of All Trades but I feel like we have better options right now, (Laugh). Still, with advantage and +5 from Lawrance’s History and also potentially Guidance, we should be alright.

Reconcile Edited: seath on 24th May, 2018 - 8:31pm

Post Date: 24th May, 2018 - 8:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 985 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Perry discovers the town mage, a thin woman, several centuries old at least judging by the faint wrinkles around her eyes.

In a voice somewhere between despair and rage, she informs Penelope, "One of our own did this, or at least someone trained by us. I never saw them, but the caster that night, the one who encircled the town so none could flee into the woods, used techniques taught only to high forest mages."

"They're traditional patterns rather than practical ones, meant to honor the ancestors, so there isn't even a reason for an outsider to seek out the teachings for use over their own."

Post Date: 24th May, 2018 - 9:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Out of Character: : Since it sometimes takes a long time for Zarra to post, Poljen has as good a chance as anyone else since he is proficient with Survival. He has +4, but gets the +5 from Lawrance and I will roll with Advantage from someone (Perry I think). I will mechanic it out with his friend Trammet the eagle.

In Character: :

Poljen looks angrier and angrier as the tale of the village comes out. While his kind would sometimes wipe out entire tribes, the usually kept any children alive as prisoners for, honestly, unsavory reasons. Slave labor, sold to other tribes and such, but killing them outright was almost unknown. Fortunately this place had someone who kept most of them safe.

He moves to a spot by himself and sits, tracing a circle in the dirt. Trammet perches nearby in a tree. Poljen invokes the ritual to allow him to see through the eagle's eyes. The large bird them takes to the sky and begins looking for signs of the dragon's passing. Tracks, signs of dying vegetation, etc are scanned for…

Post Date: 24th May, 2018 - 9:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Penelope will respond to the elf mage with a melancholy look, “That’s so awful… but you said that you didn’t recognize this person correct? This may be a long shot, but does the name Neronvain ring any bells for you? We think they may be involved with this dragon. Did anyone go by that name in this community?”

Penelope pauses a moment before continuing, “I’m sorry to ask you all of these questions, ma’am. I know everyone here, even one of our own who is from this forest, is grieving, but if you know anything, anything at all, or anyone else who may be able to give us more information on what happened here, then we would really appreciate it. My friends and I are looking to bring these monsters to justice. In the meantime, we have our best trackers currently searching for clues.”.

Reconcile Edited: seath on 24th May, 2018 - 9:16pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th May, 2018 - 11:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 985

Noticing Velon close by her she is silent for a time. She then begins speaking haltingly, "This is so hard to deal with. What I have is a blessing and a curse. I have the ability through Sune to raise any of the victims back from the dead. The only catch is that I only have diamonds to bring three back."

"By doing that, I wouldn't be able to help members of our group as I should. Even if I could return three to life. Who do I choose? Which loved one do I return? How do the others feel that don't have their loved one returned to them? In the end, I can help none. It is a terrible feeling Velon."

25th May, 2018 - 12:22am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 985

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, is saddened by the scale, of destruction here, and loss of life.

Tazskan, calls upon Amabalis, his pseudodragon to scout around from the air. Forming, a mile perimeter, from his position. On the lookout, for obvious signs of life. Dragon, or otherwise.

Although, not having any specific Ranger, or tracking ability, himself. But, on the pseudodragon's natural inherent hunting, blindsight, infravision, stealth and perception checks.

He also speaks to the eleven mage, in her native elven tongue.
"Rest assured, this vile act of terror, won't go unpunished. This reeks, of the Tiamat cult, following," he says.

"You, mentioned that rider, person, being trained by your people. In what magic arts, sorcery, witchcraft, are we referring to here,"? He says.

"Anything, you know will help us in both removing, this evil rider, and the dragon, in question," Tazskan adds, almost pleading with her.

Out of Character: Just a thought here, this dragon and its companion/rider are at an advantage in this Forrest. It may be prudent, for us to brainstorm, how we can draw the "Enemy" out into the open? Or a place, where we all have the advantage, perhaps the castle?

Reconcile Edited: anronrosby on 25th May, 2018 - 2:39am

Tazskan Daardendrien Results:
  • Persuation on D20 (+8): 11 (1 roll)

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.