Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1002 of 1199

The drow will return Lawrance's words - Page 1002 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 11th Jun, 2018 - 7:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

23rd May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 255874
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
10th Jun, 2018 - 1:05am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1002

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, has Amabalis perch(Touch) on Poljens broad shoulder.
He whispers in his ear, through the pseudodragon. "Relax, it is I Tazskan you are now also invisible, to prying eyes. You can join the others if you wish."

Specific Action: Tazskan, casts invisibility as a 3rd level slot, so it effects two creatures. In this case, the pseudodragon and Poljen. Using "Voice of the chainmaster", feature to effectively communicate (In Tazskan's voice) this to Poljen.

Note: This familiar, is incapable of casting, itself, only speaking. Tazskan, is still back inside Lawrences "Tiny hut", concentating. Being the one whom casted the spell.



Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Jun, 2018 - 1:38am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lawrance mentally whispers to the scouts *Keep updating us so we know when we need to rush in. These Steeds will make us move VERY quick, quicker than Cratol at his finest, but we still take time to reach you in a crisis. Success on your sneakability!*
Out of Character: - how many Steeds are prepared, so far?

Post Date: 10th Jun, 2018 - 1:53am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Poljen nearly cries out when something lands on his shoulder, and seeing something like a dragon he almost brings his weapon into play, but the voice that floods his mind reassures him. He takes a deep breath and does his best to remain quiet as he slips by the entrance to the barracks. As he does so he glances in in an effort to get a rough count of kobolds in there.

Out of Character: : So Invisibility gives him Advantage on Stealth, right? So do his Boots of Elvenkind, as far as I know. Here goes… more than nothing I hope!

Post Date: 10th Jun, 2018 - 8:42pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 1002 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

A kobold looks towards Poljen and narrows its eyes as he passes, but then shrugs and goes back to the game he was playing with others, some odd affair of chance involving pebbles and small bits of metal.

The scouts move deeper into the cave. The main cavern lies ahead, where the golem stands watch.

The room with the two lovers, and more importantly the mask, lies to the right, a bit past the sentinel.

Post Date: 10th Jun, 2018 - 9:22pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen knows he got lucky getting by the kobolds. As they near the main room where the golem waits, and the side room with the mask, he thinks to Mari and Zarra, {I will stay out here, ready to come in if the enemy spots you. If they don't return and we will retrace our steps. Good luck!}.

Post Date: 11th Jun, 2018 - 2:58pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

Mari nods even though she is invisible. (Sounds great Poljen. Zarra, stay to the right hand side. I'll go to the left. No need for us to bump into each other since we are invisible. Here we go.) She fights off fear as she thinks of what awaits them. Mari will move as quietly as possible to skirt the golem and move towards the two elves and the mask.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Jun, 2018 - 5:29pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1002

The party hears a worried voice over the telepathic intercom. "Psst, psst, hey guys. How's the mission going? Things in the hut are okay for now but it is getting a bit dank in here. Lawrance is here, but he's reading his books menacingly. Anyway, I'm worried about you guys. Don't be afraid to run if things get too scary, okay?"

11th Jun, 2018 - 7:28pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 1002

The Quiet Shadow says...

The drow will return Lawrance's words with her own, sending the message, 'We will keep you up to date on what is going on, especially if the situation changes where we need everyone else to rush in.' Zarra hoped they could continue yet without an alarm being sounded.

Turning her thoughts to Poljen and Mari, she will reply, 'Sounds like a plan, though since we are so close I am tempted to sneak into the chamber with the two lovers… though stop myself since it is likely one of them is the dragon and could sense my location. Zarra had to admit, that room may well be the last one they will want to enter.

To Perry, the drow will assure, 'We will be careful, try to keep myself from getting too nervous.' Zarra appreciated the sentiment, though was emboldened by how well they had done so far. She didn't want to have to fall back quite yet, particularly being so close to their goal. The mask just in the other room, if likely with a dragon as well.

Attached Image Edited: Thomaslee on 11th Jun, 2018 - 11:00pm

Zarra Glannath Results:
  • Stealth w adv x2 on D20 (+9): 16, 13, 13, 15 (4 rolls)
  • Perception on D20 (+4): 17 (1 rolls)



 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.