Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1005 of 1199

Tazskan's pseudodragon, is busily - Page 1005 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 14th Jun, 2018 - 4:33am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

15th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
12th Jun, 2018 - 7:52pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1005

The Quiet Shadow says...

Zarra keep quiet, at least verbally and in stepping slowly around the dragoness, though will also send a mental message that she had been detected to keep everyone up-to-date before offering that either Mari or herself create a distraction while the other goes and snags the mask. 'If you can offer distraction, I could try to use mage hand to snag the mask,' the drow will offer mentally.

Out of Character: Reattempt a Stealth check if possible or something which can be allowed at least to throw the dragoness off on Zarra's location.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 13th Jun, 2018 - 2:42am

Zarra Glannath Results:
  • Initiative on D20 (+3): 14 (1 roll)
  • Stealth on D20 (+9): 25 (1 roll)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Jun, 2018 - 12:28am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Mari stiffens up hearing the female elf speak. (I'll provide distraction Zarra. When I do, get the mask and go. You too Poljen. Whatever happens, go.) She slinks across the room towards the prince." Hello, true ruler of this forest, my lady. I came to seek you out to speak on important matters." She moves again quietly away from this spot back towards the exit.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 13th Jun, 2018 - 12:31am

13th Jun, 2018 - 2:02am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, has his pseudodragon watch Poljens back, then looks to see if the escape route is still clear.
Will roll initiative here, before any other action, which could include dismissing the familiar, back to its own plane!

The pseudodragon is outside of the chamber, at this point.
Out of Character: Just confirming, regarding one of the pseudodragons options here. Like, before when both the pseudodragon had escaped the prison, with Tazskan, and Velon.
I recall, Dai allowed the familiar to attack an Ogre, and helped to bring it down with its poison barb.

So obviously, wont be attacking a green dragon in a naked elf form, that has immunity to poison!

Tazskan Daardendrien Results:
  • Initiative on D20 (+2): 6 (1 roll)
  • Perception on D20 (+3): 8, 11 (2 rolls)
  • Stealth on D20 (+4): 19, 17 (2 rolls)

Post Date: 13th Jun, 2018 - 2:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 1005 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia's features are creased by a worried frown. (Zarra, Mari and Poljen don't forget we are close by. May Sune protect all of you. Get the mask and that's all.) She takes up her bow and notches an arrow and looks towards the entrance.

Out of Character: : Paul, I forgot to give Poljen"S magic shield back. Lia will return it in the near future.

Post Date: 13th Jun, 2018 - 6:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Out of Character: : Kyr, no worries. When he uses that shield and a one-handed weapon, he has the same AC as using a two-handed weapon and relying on his Bracers. And he prefers the 2-hander as long as its extra cold damage is not negated. I (And Poljen) am assuming the bad guys in this raid are not protected from cold damage, so he is okay. That is why he was willing to let Lia use it… if we were facing something that was resistant to cold, he would ask for it back and use the scimitar that does extra electricity damage.

As for actions, until Poljen knows if Mari and Zarra are running or fighting, he is keeping put.

Post Date: 14th Jun, 2018 - 2:53am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Perry will hop on a phantom steed and begin riding to meet up with the group along with the others. With a panicked voice he says telepathically, "It's okay guys, uhm, we are on our way now and closing this, uh, surprisingly great distance as quickly as these magic steeds can go. All you have to do is stay alive for just two minutes against a pregnant adult green dragon in her lair while surrounded by a cavern of enemies. If you can figure out a way to do that, then we might be able to rescue you."

Perry will proclaim to the horse, "Now, onward my valiant steed! Show us the meaning of haste!"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Jun, 2018 - 4:09am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1005

Velon hops on a steed but looks confused. “Wait, we’re HOW far from this hidden entrance?! I must have been confused. I thought they were right above us! Why have we been promising aid if we’ve been lounging in a hut a mile away? Oh dear… ”. He begins to ride hard towards… wherever this location is, dependent on Lawrance or another who would know.

Velon pulls out the other half of Niko’s Sending Stones. “Niko, Poppo, we need the castle here for a fast exit, NOW!”

Out of Character: . Not actually confused, but since I wasn’t here to have Velon suggest we move to a position where we could actually help, I have to cover for this possible negligence somehow. Misunderstanding on Velon’s part should cover it. Once again I think we’re too obsessed with the hut and steed routine rather than just doing the smart, simple thing and saying “we hide just outside the secret entrance, ready to help”. RIP Mari and Zarra! wink.gif.

14th Jun, 2018 - 4:33am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 1005

The Protector. says...

Tazskan's pseudodragon, is busily watching over Poljen's back, and checking that the escape route, isn't blocked.
The familiars next course of action, will be determined by the scouting party.

Tazskan, meanwhile, has climbed on the back of Lawrence's magical steed and also heading towards the entrance at speed.
All the while, still concentrating on keeping Poljen invisible.
"Hang in there, we are on our way," He says through Lawrence's telepathic grapevine.

Out of Character: That is a good question, how far away is this entrance anyhow? Praying for Zarra, and Mari now.

Reconcile Edited: anronrosby on 14th Jun, 2018 - 4:36am

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.