Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1007 of 1199

Tazskan, continues riding on his phantom steed, - Page 1007 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 16th Jun, 2018 - 4:38am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
14th Jun, 2018 - 5:02pm / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1007

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, hears Lawrence ask him via telapathy, if his familiar could help, attack the enemy scout outside.

While, Amabalis is still invisible Tazskan commands him to leave the area at once. Fly, at speed intercept and attack enemy scout. Realising, that it could be the enemies familiar.

It wont, go over its max of 60ft, flying or 15 ft max speed, ground, or exceed 100 ft, for communication purposes, from Tazskan.

Tazskan, figures the pseudodragon is of no use trapped inside this area, to anyone, and easily get killed here. As a fight, is imminent anyhow, and the time for stealth, is almost gone!

"Amabalis, my friend I need you to now leave quickly and attack the enemy scout that's outside," he speaks telepathically.

Meanwhile, Tazskan maintains Concentration on keeping Poljen invisible.

Reconcile Edited: anronrosby on 15th Jun, 2018 - 12:41am

Tazskan Daardendrien Results:
  • Perception on D20 (+3): 8, 6 (2 rolls)
  • Stealth on D20 (+4): 11, 20 (2 rolls)
  • Bite attack on D20 (+4): 10, 5 (2 rolls)
  • Bite damage(poison) on D4 (+2): 5, 5 (2 rolls)
  • Initiative on D20 (+2): 15 (1 rolls)

Sponsored Links:
14th Jun, 2018 - 6:16pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Though Zarra did not like such an idea, of her being forced to drop Mari's invisibility, the drow will do so saying mentally, 'I will do so, but flee as soon as you can. If not, we will come back for you.' The drow's invisibility is still in place, as to being better stealthed then before.

Will such, she will have the invisibility removed from Mari before then using this distraction to snag the mask and flee. Zarra will offer an apology to the others, mentally saying, I am going for the mask, yet with Mari is staying behind for distraction. Hurry as fast as you can!' The drow hoped they'd get there in time to help, or that Mari could escape on her own.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 14th Jun, 2018 - 6:27pm

Post Date: 14th Jun, 2018 - 6:25pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

As Mari appears she looks at the two elves. She keeps her hands well away from her weapons." My queen, it is a pleasure to meet you. I have done as you required. Once again, I apologize for any intrusion."

Post Date: 15th Jun, 2018 - 7:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 1007 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

The dragon still looks cross as she eyes Mari up and down. "Your companion as well, now, or… "

Several things happen at once as Zarra snatches up the mask. The dragon hisses out, "Love, ward the door!"

Prince Neronvain swings his sword through the air, not at anything in particular however, instead the blade dances, producing a beautiful humming sound. All of a sudden, a rune appears before him, and a forest of thick vines appear in the room's entry.

Meanwhile, the dragon strides forward, hands seeking to grasp hold of Mari. She's strong, far stronger than would be natural for the form she currently inhabits.

Out of Character: Mari needs to make an acre or athletics check to escape the grapple. Same goes for either of the pair if they try just running out the door.

Post Date: 15th Jun, 2018 - 8:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Perry rides his steed hastily towards the dragon's lair, but is extremely bothered by his inability to help in this seemingly dire situation. Over the last few weeks, he's become fond of Zarra, Mari, and even Poljen despite their differences. Suddenly, he gets an idea. "Lawrance, I hope your magic lets me do this," he says to everyone telepathically.

Then, he begins to sing a song over the telepathic bond as best as he can to try and inspire his friends.

♪♩
You’re trying to rob a greeeen dragon,
Just like the ones you used to rooooooooob,
May your days be merry and briiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight,
And I hope you all survive this fight
♩♪

Out of Character: Here goes nothing. I'm going to roll a performance check, if it's higher than 15 Mari and Zarra can add a d8 to your saves or skill checks. I'm marking off two uses of bardic inspiration.

Post Date: 16th Jun, 2018 - 1:46am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Mari groans as the vines appear. (Run, Zarra. Run like hell. We have the mask
The pregnant elf is the dragon. The other elf is the prince who rides the dragon. We are discovered. Help us.) Mari tries to dart away from the grasping hands of the dragon/elf. In the event she does so she will race at full speed the way they came in.

Out of Character: : First roll to evade the dragon and second for the doorway.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 16th Jun, 2018 - 1:50am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Jun, 2018 - 1:53am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1007

Out of Character: : This is assuming Poljen does not see troops coming down the hall to join the fracas.

In Character: :

Poljen thinks to himself, forgetting that his thoughts are being broadcast, {I knew we should have all come in and worked our way here. Time to see if I can help.}

He steps into the larger room, where the golem stands guard, hoping to not to attract its attention and plans to move closer to the smaller doorway, where he now sees a bunch of foliage blocking it. He refrains from hacking at the foliage for the moment, waiting to see if Zarra or Mari makes it through on their own.

16th Jun, 2018 - 4:38am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 1007

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, continues riding on his phantom steed, at fast pace (13mph), towards the entrance.

He suddenly, hear's Poljens concern via telepathic bond.

"Poljen, its Tazskan, is everything alright in there,? Last I heard, Zarra going for the mask, and Mari staying behind for distraction," answering him telepathically.

"We're on our way, hold on," he adds.

Out of Character: His secretly, hoping that the hour long telepathic bond and invisibility, remains unbroken.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.