Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1010 of 1199

Wanting to escort Velon and aid with spells - Page 1010 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 19th Jun, 2018 - 2:12am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

20th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 255350
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 18th Jun, 2018 - 4:50pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1010

Velon replies with urgency as he continues to ride, as if he's shouting mentally. "It depends on who gets to that barracks first, us or them. The storm sphere or anything else to cause confusion amongst them so Poljen, Zarra, and Mari can slip by sounds good to me! Hard to say until the moment is upon us! Why didn't I just give them the scroll?! Damn!"

He adds "I won't complain if there's an elemental between us and the dragon, of course! It's just a matter of getting in there!"

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Jun, 2018 - 8:47pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia calls upon Sune to keep her safe against the poison of the green dragon. Her bow is at the ready as she prepared for the task at hand. (Hold on. We will be there soon.)

Specific Action: She cast protection from poison on herself.
Out of Character: : I went from a natural 20 on acrobatics to a 1 for Mari. Ouch.

Post Date: 18th Jun, 2018 - 8:50pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

After seeing Lawrance and Velon drink their potions, Perry does the same. "This tastes like medicine," he complains telepathically as he makes a disgusted face. "I can try putting a bunch of them to sleep or cause several of them to turn on one another. Either way, I'll decide what to do based on what I think will work best after I see the situation. My main goal will be to get our friends out safely."

Post Date: 19th Jun, 2018 - 1:16am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 1010 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen charges forwards and meets the couple as they exit the bedchamber. His invisibility ends as he swings his blade at the prince, who just manages to get his blade up in time to avoid more than a bad bruise. The barbarian's second blow is dodged with little effort as the elf begins to dance. The slender blade slips past Poljen's defenses and snicks his shoulder. Its a shallow cut, but all of a sudden lightning courses down the edge, searing body hair and causing muscles to convulse. The prince and the dragon move past Poljen while he reels from the impact, chasing after the thief.

Mari dashes by the golem, ducking under its arm as it tries to strike her, and then she's clear and running on. Ahead, she and Zarra can see kobolds beginning to move into the passage in numbers, trying to see what has their mistress upset.

Above, the familiars come clashing together, the hawk manages to avoid talon and stinger, but is then on the run, winging away from the bird and pseudodragon, and away from the rest of the group.

The men and women charging in on shadow formed steeds reach the hidden door and begin pressing in. The passage is narrow, forcing them to slow down and funnel in one at a time, but the scouts already dealt with the traps, leaving the way clear.

Out of Character: Poljen takes 5 damage after his DR, and another 16 in lightning damage.

Post Date: 19th Jun, 2018 - 1:21am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen shakes his head to clear away the lights dancing in his eyes from the electricity. He sees both the prince and the elf-dragon moving towards the door, with their backs to him. He immediately returns to the offensive and attacks the prince from behind.

Out of Character: : Still going Reckless, both attacks on the prince for the moment.

Post Date: 19th Jun, 2018 - 1:40am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

"Me first!" shouts Velon as he sees the entrance for the first time, begins to cast haste on himself, and dismounts. With a thud and then a sudden flash of wild red hair he accelerates rapidly past the others and through the illusion. Armor and weapons can be heard clanging loudly as he disappears into the tunnel. Over the link he exclaims "I imagine you might have some guards in the way." "Fireball, coming right up!"

Out of Character: The usual deal with haste. I believe it should give him 180ft of movement in a turn with double speed and two dashes, but not this turn since he used an action to cast. Would have said he cast it sooner, but not having seen this entrance in person I figure he needed guidance on finding it before accelerating into action.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Jun, 2018 - 1:48am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1010

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, takes out one of his two poison resistance potions, and takes a long drink.

"This should do the trick," he says, feeling warm and tingling magical effects. As the effects of the solution enter his blood stream.

He dismounts his magical stead, enters the small entrance, middle of the pack.



Post Date: 19th Jun, 2018 - 2:12am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 1010

Wanting to escort Velon and aid with spells against the living defenses of the lair, Lawrance presses in behind the speedster, starting and holding a Storm Sphere spell. Once he sees a clear area, he will follow Velon's fireball with it, filling the exploding air with whirling winds, a mere second or two behind for maximum damage to creatures in the cavern!
*Following your Fireball with a Storm Sphere, Velon! As soon as I see a few targets!*
Specific Action: Storm Sphere once I see a big enough area to make it worthwhile. I want to place it so that it doesn't impede or damage our moving to the bedchamber, yet cover as many bad guys and area as possible with the 40' diameter. I'm rolling the initial damage, but I'll roll the free lightning once we have targets to choose.
Addendum - I will be prepared to use my Arcane Ward to block some damage, but I'll specify which.

Attached Image Edited: Gknightbc on 19th Jun, 2018 - 2:24am


 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.