Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1013 of 1199

Poljen growls aloud and yells, also allowing - Page 1013 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 21st Jun, 2018 - 1:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 20th Jun, 2018 - 7:53pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1013

Seeing what happened to Zarra causes her to curse under her breath. She runs over close to Zarra. (Toss me the mask. Once I have it they will leave you alone. Then you can get away.).

Lia laughs as they run." Oh, Perry. Farm life wouldn't suit you. You are a bard. Epic stories are your life's blood. What better way to pick up an epic story than to actually be there and get first hand knowledge."

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 20th Jun, 2018 - 8:12pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Jun, 2018 - 8:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen curses when the stone solidifies around his feet and ankles. As the elf prince sneers and turns, the tall man lashes out with his axe, then proceeds to swing it at the stone holding him in place. He plans to pursue the one who restrained him.

Out of Character: : Attack of Opportunity first, Reckless negating Disadvantage. Then two attacks on the stone, again Reckless to negate the Disad. On the small chance the first attack breaks him free, I will add a second roll for the Advantage on the attack being directed at the prince. If he breaks free, no matter if it is on the first or second attack, he will move after the prince, using his Bonus Dash if needed. That way he continues to delay the prince, and maybe earn another AoO next round.

Post Date: 20th Jun, 2018 - 9:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Zarra hears another mental message over the group coms. "Zarra, the mask! Hand it off to Mari! I promise I won't leave you!"

Velon almost loses concentration on Haste in favor of trying to paralyze the trolls with Hold Person, but remembers the lethargy that often comes over him when the spell ends. There's no time for that here. Not liking his magical options, the phrase "Brute force" comes to mind, as is so popular in this party, and he begins to run at the trolls. He thinks to himself, forgetting that it will be broadcast to all "Ugh, Perry and Lawrance will not be impressed."

With his doubled speed he runs straight towards the troll holding Zarra, moving around and dodging under the other two as necessary. He knows he might get hit, and mentally prepares his Shield spell. As he nears the troll holding Zarra both divine energy and his powers of sorcery invoke magical energy that begins swirling around him in streaks of green and gold like an arcane tornado. This time Bahamut's divine intervention mixes with his other spells to guide his weapon strikes. He makes two mighty swings at the troll holding Zarra, one with the booming blade spell and one allowed by the extra speed he has been granted. A thunderous boom is heard and an explosion of divine light is seen upon his first hit (If he hits) as he tries to fell the troll quickly to aid Zarra and Mari's escape.

Out of Character: Using ALL the resources here, (Laugh). Nova paladin…

60ft of movement, risking AoO's from trolls, SHIELD spell used here if hit this round, although hopefully the cloak and +2 AC from haste will do the trick

Action: Channel Divinity: Sacred Weapon (Round 1)
Bonus Action: Quickened Booming Blade
Hasted Action: Melee Strike
(Probably not getting advantage from anything on strikes, but will add the second dice incase of flanking with Zarra or Mari)
Great Weapon Master here
Level 2 smite here on one hit
(Hit mod = 11 minus 5 for GWM but plus 4 for Sacred Weapon).

Reconcile Edited: Cinder on 20th Jun, 2018 - 9:18pm

20th Jun, 2018 - 9:34pm / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 1013 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Though the conflicting mental instructions throw her off for just a moment, the drow will turn her focus to Mari and throws her the mask offering 'Here, catch it Mari!'. Afterwards, she will also attempt to escape out of the troll's grasp using her natrual grace and agility of body. If this fails, she will attempt using misty step again to move out of the troll's grasp.

Specific Action: Throw mask to Mari, try to escape with Acrobatics, and if this fails use misty step to escape the troll.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 20th Jun, 2018 - 9:35pm

Zarra Glannath Results:
  • Acrobatics on D20 (+6): 24 (1 roll)

Post Date: 21st Jun, 2018 - 2:11am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Mari reaches up and catches the valuable mask." Help is coming Zarra
"She then races towards the exit. (I have the mask and am being chased by a dragon. If I put the mask on will it help me?) As she sprints on another thought occurs to her. (Maybe we can all get together then use the teleport scroll to get out of here.)

Specific Action: She uses what is left of her move to get away. Using dash and her cunning action to sprint.

Out of Character: : Wow Cinder. Velon is a busy man *wink*.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 21st Jun, 2018 - 2:13am

21st Jun, 2018 - 3:19am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, hears another message over the telepathic link. This time spoken by Velon.
"Zarra, the mask! Hand it off to Mari! I promise I won't leave you!"

"Velon, are you able to contact the castle, how long before it can arrive, and can it drop down to within 500 feet"? Tazskan, asks telepathically.

"Mari, if you have the mask, and get to within 5 feet of me, I can teleport you back to the castle," Tazskan says telepathically to her.

Specific Action: Tazskan can use his dimension door spell to accomplish this feat. He visualizes, the control room, in the castle. Then teleport's himself and her. The catch is that the castle must be no further than 500 feet, away from Tazskan's current position.

Out of Character: Tazskan obviously won't do this unless he has mental verification that the castle, is indeed 500 feet away. Also that Mari, is presently within 5 feet of him, with the mask. Most likely, the verification will come from both Velon, Mari and his psuedodragon, looking for the castle.

In which case he will delay the order to send his familiar back to his home plane, or pursue the enemy familiar, to enable this.

He is still at least full round away from the battle scene. So can prepare this spell. Unfortunately, his initiative roll was also low. So plan may come to naught.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Jun, 2018 - 1:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1013

The precious mask goes flying as the rogues trade possession of the artifact.

Velon moves forward, using divine magic to punch a large hole in the troll's chest, and severing the arm holding Zarra with a second stroke. The drow drops, quickly removes the arm from her, and steps back. The troll for its part, looks annoyed, and swipes at Velon with the remaining limb, raking the paladin with its claws.

The troll that had engaged Velon sees the mask in Mari's hand and lumbers towards her, trying to grab her up. Mari is able to avoid the scraggly limbs however, and runs up the passage. She does not get far before she encounters the rest of the group as they run down. There is not enough space for them to move past each other.

The dire tiger comes running around the corner and pounces on Zarra, raking her with its claws. It growls out after a moment, "The mask, you don't have it, where is it curse you!"

The prince comes running up as well, and raises his blade in anticipation of the fight, looking to Velon.

Back in the main chamber, Poljen bashes at the stone around him. It crumbles, and soft rock flies, but he is still held.

Out of Character: Velon takes 10 slashing damage. Zarra is down again, and took 21 slashing damage.

Assuming Mari turns back around or is otherwise out of the way, the rest of the group will arrive on scene next turn.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 21st Jun, 2018 - 1:09pm

Post Date: 21st Jun, 2018 - 1:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 1013

Poljen growls aloud and yells, also allowing his words to transmit over the thought connection the group shares. "I will free myself and come fight this treacherous prince!"

Out of Character: : Once again, two attacks. The first obviously on the stone. If that frees him, he will Move and Bonus Dash if needed to arrive at the fracas, looking primarily for the prince. If he has only taken one attack, he will use the second attack on the prince. If he has to take the second attack on the stone, he will. And if THAT frees him, he will then Move and Dash after the prince. Just in case I will once more add a second roll for the second attack in case I get my Reckless on the prince.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.