Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1018 of 1199

Perry pulls out his notebook, flips through - Page 1018 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 26th Jun, 2018 - 1:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
26th Jun, 2018 - 1:42am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1018

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, hears this rumble of dirt near the end of the tunnel, as it caves in blocking the entrance.
Darkness, envelopes the passageway, and he quickly slips on his googles of the night. Enabling him to see in the dark for 60 feet.

A loud unmistakable voice is heard, "You have nowhere left to run, surrender, and I will argue for a painless death on your behalf."

"Well, that's just great," Tazskan answers,as he sees both Mari, and Perry in green.
"I believe, Velon has a transportation scroll that can take us back to Waterdeep," Tazskan answers Zarra, mentally.
"Also, I can still get both myself and one other, back outside the entrance," he adds.

Reconcile Edited: anronrosby on 26th Jun, 2018 - 1:50am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Jun, 2018 - 4:05am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Perry will mentally communicate to the others, "We should verify that the prince isn't here in the tunnel with us before we attempt to leave. Lawrance can you use that fancy robe to see if you notice him? Try not to let him know you see him if you do."

Post Date: 26th Jun, 2018 - 4:18am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

*I've never stopped looking for him or anything else, Perry. The mask is paramount, and just think how frustrated they'll be when they find us gone. We should teleport out with the scroll, as long as Prince Zero-vain can't see us. * Keeping the Sphere going, Lawrance Keeps watching in case any baddies come up the tube.
Out of Character: - the answer is certainly no *smile*.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 26th Jun, 2018 - 6:09am

Post Date: 26th Jun, 2018 - 4:45am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 1018 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Velon urges his companions to move up the tunnel, eventually catching up with Perry and Mari and seeing the blockage. He speaks calmly and softly over the mental link. "I know not everyone will like it, but we are leaving with this mask as was the original plan. This situation is far from ideal, and I will not argue that point with any of you. What I will do, however, is promise to return immediately and defend this land against this dragon." He turns his head in this narrow space to make eye contact with both Lia, because of the harm the dragon has done to her people, and Poljen, because he knows he does not want to leave with only a partial victory. "We will return in full force with renewed strength, more magic as I for one will be exhausted of it soon, and more allies."

"For now, Lia, you said your cube can block all entry from foes or their magic? Is that what is protecting us now? If not, please do so. If Lawrance still cannot see the Prince, we are using the scroll. I want to be absolutely sure he cannot interrupt the casting in any way however. Can anyone detect him in any other way?"

"Lia, if we are safe to cast, can you use Sending to tell the castle to leave first? We do not want to leave our friends at the mercy of this dragon!"

"So, my favorite wizard friend, read any good books lately on the proper use of a spell scroll? I hate to encourage it, but even I might listen right about now! Perhaps Perry or I can assist, or perhaps Sune can be the one to lend a guiding hand."

Out of Character: . He means level 5 on the cube, but isn't are sure in character on how it all works.

-Cube to block the Prince's counterspell
-Verify he isn't inside cube
-Warn castle that they need to leave ASAP to avoid dragon
-Do everything we can to ensure Lawrance or someone can successfully use the scroll, the wizard seeming the most appropriate. (Help, Guidance, History shenanigans, etc.!)

Daishain, is a roll required to use it?

Post Date: 26th Jun, 2018 - 4:55am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen tries one last time. {The dragon will be gone by the time we return,} he thinks, almost insistently. {How about we return to the fight, and if it goes poorly, then we use the scroll?}

Out of Character: : I know… this is just Poljen trying one last thought. I get what is about to happen. In case stuff goes down tonight while I am asleep, Poljen will be last through the portal that opens, making sure nothing and no one interferes or tries to follow us… to the point that if something or someone does try anything like that, he will engage, even if it means being left behind.

26th Jun, 2018 - 6:06am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, moves towards Mari and Perry.
"It sounds like Velon is about to activate the teleportation scroll, lets all meet up with the others," telepathically.
He says after hearing Velon's telepathic communication.

Tazskan, will ensure that he is within close range of Mari, before the scroll takes effect.

Reconcile Edited: anronrosby on 26th Jun, 2018 - 8:55am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Jun, 2018 - 6:27am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1018

[i]*Velon, I've always been an AVID fan of reading, and this would be a great time to do so. We'll come back and lay waste to the remnants once the mask is safe, hm? Just let me know when to start and boost me as much as possible. *[i]
Out of Character: - scroll failure is based on a D.C. Of 16, so boosts would be nice. Base bonus is 8. I think Lawrance might get advantage from Perry helping, as well as using Bardic. I sure hope Taz is parroting Velon mentally! No need to repeat anything out loud, TYVM. Cube is only 15', so it's too small for all of us while Lawrance preps the circle, maybe?Casting time is one minute normally.
PS - History can't help oneself.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 26th Jun, 2018 - 6:35am

Post Date: 26th Jun, 2018 - 1:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 1018

Perry pulls out his notebook, flips through the pages as if looking for something, and mentally mumbles, "Hmm, let's see Lawrance, Lawrance, what do I have for Lawrance? Ah, here's one!"

Lawrance was a Wizard of quite some renown
He read books, taught history, and would rarely frown
Until we heard a loud snap
When he got caught in a trap
And the Wizard went tumbling down

Perry gives the Wizard a playful, mischievous grin, then proceeds to help him with the scroll.

Specific Action: Bardic Inspiration on Lawrance

Out of Character: That's an extra d8 to your roll. I'm not sure if I can assist with the casting via the Help action since it seems like a singular activity but I'll do that too if the Dungeon Master allows it.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.