Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1021 of 1199

"I'm in for all of the above, - Page 1021 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 27th Jun, 2018 - 6:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

15th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 27th Jun, 2018 - 12:46am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1021

"The chest is my magic storage chest that I keep on the Ethereal plane until I need it. I call it forth, put stuff in it, then send it away again. Poppo and I both have keys to call it, so I can put something in it here, send it to the Ethereal plane, and he can summon it up in the castle. Or we can leave it in the Ethereal plane. The Ethereal plane is a different layer of our reality that touches all points of our Material universe simultaneously. Much like many of the planes, you can travel between them with special magics, and cross great distances in an instant in some of them. There's also the Elemental planes - of Fire, Air, Water and Earth, which touch our plan at specific points. The Fire plane, for example, can be crossed by using specific magic at any large enough fire, like a...." Lawrance trails off when he realizes that his audience has either glazed over or wandered away. "Oh." He says, deflated.

Sponsored Links:
27th Jun, 2018 - 12:47am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, walks up to the portal, takes a serrious look at the dragoness in human form.
"The is no honor in the suffering, you have unleashed," he answers in draconian.
He enters, and lands on his butt, in a large stone chamber. After some cursory, questions and a check for contraband from guards he leaves.

Climbing a staircase, he enters a busy street finding the others there. "Waterdeep, I presume," he says.
While seeing Velon, he says "I will be joining you, when your ready to go back for the dragon."

Post Date: 27th Jun, 2018 - 3:02am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

With regard to the chest, Velon replies "That is indeed a pretty good idea." "What do you say we do it as soon as we can get ahold of Poppo again and ensure all is well on their end? Lia, how often can you cast Sending, again?"

Post Date: 27th Jun, 2018 - 3:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 1021 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia relaxes as they teleport from the dragon's lair. She allows herself a moment to reorient herself before moving. A smile of relief is quickly replaced by a look of anger." We must return quickly so more of my people won't be killed. They must answer for what they have done. "

She glances at Velon and nods thoughtfully." I will speak with Poppo now. I can do this several times a day if necessary." Closing her eyes she thinks of Poppo. She sends a message to him. * We are safe in Waterdeep. Everything okay there? How far away are you?*

Mari steps through and stumbles as she does so. She kneels down to get her balance. Standing up she has a radiant smile on her face." I can't believe we did it. That was too easy. That has to be one of the greatest acts of thievery in the history of the Realms. I expect an epic song Perry." She winks at him.

Post Date: 27th Jun, 2018 - 3:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

"Lia, tell him we'd like to send the mask through via our chest, and he should either see if Chaswick will take it, or put it in the Vault. We can't keep it here."
"Mari, I'm always for accomplishing goals without a fight, if it can be done. Not that I'm against taking down the dragon and her consort, permanently, from all the deaths they've caused. The dead deserve justice, but the mask has a greater reach for causing harm."

Post Date: 27th Jun, 2018 - 4:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Lia gets in touch with Poppo easily enough, quickly finding out that the castle is free and clear.

Apparently the green dragon had exited her lair to fly around for a time, but they blended into the clouds as they made their exit.

Poppo confirms that he can transfer the mask into the vault if that is your choice

It will be midnight before the castle arrives.

For now, it is early afternoon, if there are supplies to purchase, the markets are in full swing.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Jun, 2018 - 6:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1021

"Ok, excellent. So we hand off the mask, get some shopping done, sticking together for now, then head out of town and camp out via Lawrance's luxurious lean-to. We'll have to get clear of the city for the castle to land anyhow. I for one prefer that to another broom ride. Who would be willing to chip in for another scroll to save our bacon again in the future, before we leave here?"

Post Date: 27th Jun, 2018 - 6:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 1021

"I'm in for all of the above, Velon. Let's get this started." Lawrance summons the Secret Chest at his feet and opens the puzzle lock, hiding the secret method with his robe. Putting the mask inside, he removes some of his money into his pouch, closes the Chest and sends it off into the Ethereal for Poppo to retrieve. "Mayeb that's what the spell should be called, hmm? 'Save Bacon Exit'. We should be able to get a replacement at the Wizard's Guild hall fairly easily. Perry, you up for some more demonstrations of your bargaining abilities?"
SA - As far as shopping goes, Lawrance wants to get the scroll started first, then buy a Hat of Wizardry for his apprentices back in Castle Blaze.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.