Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1053 of 1199

Lia casts a spell to bind her wounds as the - Page 1053 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 19th Jul, 2018 - 2:25am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

02nd May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057  ...Latest (1199) »
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 18th Jul, 2018 - 4:15am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1053

Velon sees chaos erupt around them but can't fully make sense of what is happening to Lia or Poljen, only catching a glimpse of what might be a new elemental in the fray and a large hedge, of all things. He still focuses his strikes against the golem as he knows they must take it out, but then moves around the golem to get a better look at Lia's situation. Sorcerous energy swirls around his arms as he calls upon extra aid to quicken an extra thunderous attack against the golem.

Out of Character: . Two booming blade attacks with quickened spell and GWM. Velon's movement priorities, since I believe the golem has moved because of Taz's blasts, are 1) to get in a flanking position with Perry or Morgaine, then 2) to move around it some to at least get closer to Lia in case she needs help next turn.

Can we update the battle map?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Jul, 2018 - 10:45am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Out of Character: : Not that I think they are needed, but I forgot my Bless rolls, courtesy of Velon.

18th Jul, 2018 - 12:19pm / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, suddenly see's an earth elemental rise up from the floor, and swipe Lia across the face.
He recoils in horror, at seeing her take a hit. As stated earlier, was 10 feet from her. But will make a tactical retreat, after casting.

Because of Lia's close proximity, to the creature he casts dispel magic, using a 4th level spell slot. Directly at the earth elemental. He will make a tactical retreat to grid coordinates, V27, afterwards.

Out of Character: Tazskan's two 4th level spell slots used up. Would require pact keeper rod next time, to use another one.

Reconcile Edited: anronrosby on 18th Jul, 2018 - 12:35pm

Post Date: 18th Jul, 2018 - 1:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 1053 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Perry barely steps out of the way of the golem's strikes. He yelps, "AH! Velon, I don't think it's a good idea to be hit by this thing! We need to kill this thing quickly or we'll get overwhelmed!"

He watches as Poljen gets vomited into and yells, "Oh come on, that's just gross! What do you think you are, some sort of Night Hag? It'll take more than an immense amount of unavoidable poison acid to bring down the last Snow Lion!"

Finally, Perry notices Lia's predicament and will mentally communicate to everyone, "We have to get that thing off of Lia somehow. Tazskan, if you want to attempt a dispel on faux-Geode, I can boost you." He recites a limerick to inspire Tazskan.

Little cute kobold, small and green
Worked for a dragon who was ugly and mean
We committed a sin
When we burnt all her kin
But I got her to flee, away from her queen

Specific Action: More attacks on the clay golem and Bardic Inspiration on Taz so he can attempt to Dispel faux-Geode. Daishain, Perry will use his reaction to cast Shield if he is targeted by the golem again (And the attack is blockable of course). If necessary, I will move again to be flanking with Velon. After attacking, Perry sheathes his scimitar.

Out of Character: Anron you will have to roll a d20 + 4 and you can add another d8 to it from my inspiration for the Dispel Magic attempt.

Reconcile Edited: seath on 19th Jul, 2018 - 11:12am

Post Date: 18th Jul, 2018 - 2:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Lia's stomach knots up as she sees the earth elemental enter the enclosed space with her. She tries to step to the side but the huge fist connects with her face. Tasting blood and stunned, she staggers away from the creature. Lia asks Sune to knit her wounds up. Healing warmth soothes her injuries. She speaks mentally to her companions." I need help. I'm trapped. Releasing the cube barrier to escape allows the trolls to join us. I can't withstand much more of this." She picks up the cube to safeguard it.

Mari looks on in horror as the scene unfolds with the children. She is about to step forward to assist but she then hears Lia's call for assistance. Mari then moves close to the barrier." Lia, what can I do?"

Specific Action: Lia cast cure wounds on herself. Mari moves to AB30. She is trying to stay invisible for a moment more to know where all the enemies are.

Out of Character: : Daishain, dont fotget that Lia has on the cloak of displacement.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 18th Jul, 2018 - 2:51pm

Post Date: 18th Jul, 2018 - 7:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Edit: Deleting post for new initiative order, as per Dai's revisions. Lawrance will wait his turn before figuring out what to do.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 18th Jul, 2018 - 10:38pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Jul, 2018 - 9:59pm / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1053

The Protector. says...

Out of Character: Tazskan will roll his d20 here, plus bardic inspiration. Its a DC 14 (10 +4), without the inspiration, modifiers For Tazskan I believe.

Tazskan Daardendrien Results:
  • Dispel magic on D20 (+4): 24 (1 roll)
  • Bardic inspiration on D8 (+0): 5 (1 roll)

Post Date: 19th Jul, 2018 - 2:25am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 1053

Lia casts a spell to bind her wounds as the elemental presses the attack. But Tazskan chants a few words and suddenly an Elven man stands where the elemental once stood. Neronvain seems to take the change in stride, lashing out with his two handed blade rather than stony fists, slicing into her torso, cutting into a lung even as the blade pumps lightning magic into the wound. As the cleric falls, the trolls behind the prince howl in triumph, realizing they'd be let into the fight soon.

Fortunately, the fight with the Golem goes better. Perry manages to expose a weak spot with a sonics empowered strike, and Morgaine strikes home, severing a vital connection within the construct's form. It slows, and stops, still standing in place.

Poljen hits back at the treacherous dragon, scoring two hits. For her part, she rakes her claws over his shoulder, barely missing his neck. A moment later, she strikes at him in another way. Vines shoot up out of the ground, attempting to wrap around Poljen's limbs and bind him for the slaughter.

Out of Character: Ooh, bad luck for Lia, Critical hit on a strike where Neronvain had channeled a shocking grasp into the mix. 39 total damage.

Poljen takes 33 slashing damage (Reduced to 17 by DR), a DC 16 Strength check is needed to avoid being restrained. On his turn, he or another can attempt another check at the same DC to get free, but that will take an action.

Velon, Zarra, and Lawrance, your turns will come at the start of next round, reordering things so Chuth goes last. Feel free to adjust.

> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.