Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1059 of 1199

Poljen once again loses his footing when the - Page 1059 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 26th Jul, 2018 - 1:00am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

27th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 256422
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 25th Jul, 2018 - 4:38am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1059

As the various attacks rend his body, Lawrance screams in agony, gashes and bites tearing into him! With a scream, a curse and a magic word, he disappears,leaving his foes with nothing at their feet but huge splashes of blood!
Specific Action: Dimension Door into their bedroom which I have seen before, preferring to land beside the bed, out of sight and hurting badly. Considering the situation, Counterspell if he Counterspells the DD. 4 HP left…

In Character: - Once landed, he roughly speaks through the link *That newt nibble nearly did me in, friends. I'll heal a little bit, but a strong sneeze would finish me. I'm in their bedroom and I'm going to see what the Prince used to get better. Maybe there's a spare healing potion lying around. Back in a few moments, one way or the other!*

Sponsored Links:
25th Jul, 2018 - 10:34am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, feelis fear all of a sudden over the dragons presence. Try's to retreat away from the dragon, with a gentle push with his feet on the ceiling.

As he slowly moves back, he suddenly sees, prince Neronvain appear, and attack Lawrence. He reaches out a hand towards the prince.

He unleashes two agonizing Eldritch beams, with the push back feature, at the prince. While still slowly drifting backwards.

Tazskan Daardendrien Results:
  • Eldritch blast to hit on D20 (+8): 9, 20 (2 rolls)
  • Eldritch damage on D10 (+3): 13, 4 (2 rolls)


Post Date: 25th Jul, 2018 - 1:59pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Perry begins hyperventilating as he feels his heart beat faster and faster. As the dragon takes flight and lands within a few feet of him, he panics, “AH! SHE’S REALLY BIG AND REALLY GREEN YOU GUYS!” His voice quivers over the mental link, “She just chomped down on Lawrance like a chew toy. I’m, uh, going after him to check up on him!”

The young bard flaps over near the entrance of the room in a panic, but runs into the corner of the wall as he looks back briefly to get an eye on the dragon and prince. He hits his sword up against the wall and yelps loudly. His songblade resonates the yelp throughout the chamber and Fey magic courses around the last thing he saw, the Prince.

The grounded tiefling rubs his shoulder, “Owie.” Then, he communicates over the mental link, “Lawrance, Lawrance, where are you? I can help. I’m at the entrance to the bedroom.”

He sheathes his sword.

Specific Action: Move to AF24 and land. Hold Person - DC 18 Wisdom save on the Prince. Sheath sword. Perry will ready Shield as a reaction if anyone tries to melee him and it’s blockable.

Out of Character: Most of our melee damage dealers passed the Fear save so I’m not bothering with Countercharm. Zarra, Velon, Lawrance, and Lia if any of you target the dragon then you will still have advantage on attacks against her for this round only since you are ahead of Perry on initiative. Faerie Fire will drop once I cast Hold Person.

EDIT: Forgot to roll my wisdom save on the fear for the end of my turn.

Attached Image Edited: seath on 25th Jul, 2018 - 2:13pm

Post Date: 25th Jul, 2018 - 4:28pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 1059 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Out of Character: : No AoO for Poljen. But I still think things are going to work for him. Half his movement to get up leaves him 20 feet. From U-12 to Y-13, then Bonus Dash to Z-20.

In Character: :

Poljen loses his balance as he tries to withstand the buffeting by the wings as Chuth flies over the hedge, but he is knocked down. He growls as he gets back to his feet and rushes along the hedge and out, roaring as he clears the greenery. "Foul creature! I will see you pay for all the death you have wrought!"

Post Date: 25th Jul, 2018 - 6:28pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Velon gets back to his feat after having been knocked down by the sheer force of Chuth's wings and charges back through the hedge. He sees her on Lawrance and decides to circle around behind Chuth and try to get her attention from there. Knowing that Lawrance has to be badly wounded, he calls to Lia through the mental link. "We're in pretty rough shape, do you have any large healing spells left?"

The paladin flies across the battlefield with arcane enhanced speed and finds himself behind her at U20. He strikes hard once again with two blows from his hammer as more golden arcane energy can be seen swirling around his forearms. "I see your boy has found his courage temporarily. I'm sure it will fail again soon when my friends are upon him!"
Out of Character:
- Booming blade and then a hasted attack
- SHIELD (Or Absorb) as needed as reaction, also increased AC from Haste
- Bonus Action to convert a level 1 spell slot to a sorcery point
- Great Weapon, Channel Divinity, Haste, and Faerie Fire all still in effect here
*Will use a level 3 spell slot to Smite on any critical hit.

Post Date: 25th Jul, 2018 - 9:54pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

Lia stares at Chuth but isn't fazed as she flies over the hedge. She curses though as the prince reappears and attacks Lawrance. Through the link she says," Fear not this dragon. Sune fights at our side. Ill make sure everyone is in the fight and then Ill heal." She holds up her amulet and implores Sune to aid in their fight. Boldness and a feeling of security emanates to those near her.

Mari's blade flashes as she steps deftly aside from Chuth's latest move. Her heart quails in fear but the reassurance from Sune wars with her dragon fear.

Mari is unable to overcome her dragonfear. She trembles as the massive creature almost destroys Lawrance. Seeing this Lia calls down, "If you can't fight, help the children." Seeing the children dying Spurs her on. Mari clambers up on the scaffolding and begins to cut the children down

.

Out of Character: : Lia casts beacon of hope. It will give maximum healing to Poljen, Velon, Morgaine and Mari in the future. It also grants advantage to any wisdom or death saving throws. Any of the above characters that fail their wisdom saving throw can roll again since Lia goes before them. Mari can get sneak attack damage since this isn't her turn on the AoO.

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 25th Jul, 2018 - 10:46pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Jul, 2018 - 12:03am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1059

Reeling in pain, Lawrence calls upon his magic in order to escape. The jump dumps him at the side of the luxurious bed in the bedroom he saw before. The room is largely the same as he saw it before, but an empty potion bottle lies on its side near the exit.

Its probable source is nearby, a tall cabinet on the other side of the room. Not deep enough for clothing, but just right for an assortment of bottles, trinkets, and other useful things.

Outside, Zarra shifts to get a clear shot on Chuth, and is rewarded by the arrow striking home. Velon charges forward, soon joined by Poljen and Morgaine as the warriors strive to add to the wounds sustained by the dragoness. Velon gets beaten about the head with her tail in response.

Chuth ceases glowing as Perry tries to paralyze the prince, but he shakes it off and steps back, calling out, "Get back a few strides my love!"

Chuth does as suggested, beating her increasingly tattered wings again to move away from the warriors around her. Dragoness and Prince unleash deadly force in concert. Her with the by now familiar poison breath, and he with a spell that blasts the group with cold magic. Several children on the scaffold are caught up on the edges of the blast, and cease their struggles forever.

Out of Character: Same deal as before with the wing beats and potential AOOs, though a failed Dexterity save only incurs 9 damage this time. All characters save for Perry and Lawrance need to make two Con saves. Vs 58 (29 after poison resist) poison damage, and vs 39 cold damage. Velon also takes 12 damage from the tail attack.

Attached Image Edited: daishain on 26th Jul, 2018 - 12:06am

Post Date: 26th Jul, 2018 - 1:00am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 1059

Poljen once again loses his footing when the dragon takes to the air, landing hard. Then the wave of the dragon's poisonous breath washes over him. He coughs but feels that he is able to ignore much of its effects. He is encouraged, but then the cold from the prince washes over him… he freezes, one hand on the ground, one leg under him, the other starting to get him back on his feet… and moves no further for the moment.

Attached Image Edited: PaulNelson on 26th Jul, 2018 - 1:01am


 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.