Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1060 of 1199

As both fear, and poison, try to make their - Page 1060 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 26th Jul, 2018 - 3:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

28th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 256483
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 26th Jul, 2018 - 2:15am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1060

The tentacles fading into the darkness they were called from, the devastated hedge lies in burnt tatters. Back in the bedroom, and making sure to stay out of sight of the tunnel to the main combat, Lawrance quickly looks at the discarded bottle from a distance and tries to find a match in the ones in the armoire. Not trusting these two, any labels will be ignored in favour of shape and colour the same as the discarded one.

Out of Character: if there is one:
In Character: - Seeing a likely candidate, Lawrance avails himself of the free potion and gulps it down, feeling the healing liquid coarse through his body, closing wounds and restoring him! Once again ready to keep up the assault, he 'speaks' to his friends [i]* they got a nice stock of items here and I'll have to leave a thank you note afterwards!"

Out of Character: - If nothing:
In Character: - Disappointed at the lack of resources, Lawrance uses his Ring to cast the embedded healing spell slightly helping his condition. "Nothing worth taking, so I'll try to help out as best I can."

Out of Character: - for both
In Character: - Staying as concealed as possible, he will move to the corner and peer down the dark tunnel at the conflict, judging a good time to cast another spell.

Out of Character: - If opportunity presents itself, after healing, he will scoop up one or two items of interest into his pouch, as part of his movement.

Sponsored Links:
26th Jul, 2018 - 2:30am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Zarra will try to avoid the effects of the poison breath and the freezing attack, praying to Eilistraee for protection and safety so that she can continue the fight. If she find herself somehow miraculously still standing and able to move, the drow will continue with her bow.

Attached Image Edited: Thomaslee on 26th Jul, 2018 - 2:30am

Zarra Glannath Results:
  • Con Saves on D20 (+0): 5, 9 (2 rolls)
  • Attack (+1 bow) w Adv on D20 (+9): 21 (1 rolls)
  • Damage (+1 bow) on D20 (+3): 16 (1 rolls)
  • Sneak Attack on D20 (+0): 3, 9, 19, 11 (4 rolls)


Post Date: 26th Jul, 2018 - 2:46am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Velon falls to the ground and is able to resist much of the effects of the poison but in the end cannot stand the tail attack, cold and poison all at once. The paladin falls and is lifeless on the floor of the cavern, his armor and shield smashing to the floor and his hammer hitting the floor last with a dull thud.

26th Jul, 2018 - 3:18am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 1060 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, slows himself down with his feet near the ceiling, then finds himself near the scaffold, quite a distance from Chuth, and Neronvain.

He sees Lia, bathed in a warm glow, and feels hope within.
Then he almost starts choking as a green acrid mist, fills the room. His eyes water, and he starts coughing.

Out of Character: Will roll twice for a wisdom save, to save time. Thanks to Lia's beacon of hope. Will roll Tazskan's constitution save here also. Before doing anything else.

Dai, does Tazskan's necklace of adaption offer any bonus, or protection here, of some of the effects?

Tazskan Daardendrien Results:
  • Con save on D20 (+2): 18 (1 roll)
  • Wisdom on D20 (+0): 1, 18 (2 rolls)


26th Jul, 2018 - 3:22am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Zarra will fill the effects of the poison take effect, her body beginning to freeze with her trying to get bow in place yet feeling it fall from her grasp as she find her body give out and the drow loses conscientiousness as the rogue curses her weakness of body.

((Death saving throws?)).

Attached Image Edited: Thomaslee on 26th Jul, 2018 - 3:23am



Post Date: 26th Jul, 2018 - 5:34am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

Lia looks in horror at her friends falling everywhere. She uses the link to say, "Not today. Your death day isn't today." With a spoken word her broom flies to her hand. She is soon off and soaring towards her friends. Lia soars just past the hedge and holds her holy amulet up high. There is a bright flash and Poljen glows for a moment. She then gestures towards her fallen friends.
There is another bright light and then radiant energy strikes her friends. Healing warmth surges through them." Come back my friends." She gazes at Velon." Don't leave me. .."

Mari is sawing at the ropes when gas begins enveloping her. She tries to fight through it but succumbs to it and collapses to the floor with a clatter. As the healing warmth of Sune jolts her awake, she gasps for breath. She tries to overcome the dragon fear and help her friend. Suddenly, the fear is gone. Anger courses through her veins at what is happening in here. She then calmly pulls out a vial of yuan-ti poison and coats her blades yet again. As she finishes she looks to the prince with a sinister smile.

Lia will fly to Z15 and then use her channel divinity to restore 45 hit points to Poljen. She then uses her bonus action to cast Mass healing word at 4th level. It will be maximum value of 18 hit points for Poljen, Mari and Morgaine since they benefit from beacon of hope. Velon and Taz will use the number that is rolled. Lia will recover 6 hit points herself due to the blessed healer benefit from life domain and will also receive the rolled amount.

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 26th Jul, 2018 - 6:10am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Jul, 2018 - 2:12pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1060

Perry watches the destruction wrought with his mouth agape as the torrent of poison gas and icy frost blasts the majority of the group. Shortly after, he watches in wonder as Lia raises Poljen, Velon, and others back to life as some of their wounds begin to heal and the frost melts away.

While the dragon and the prince are preoccupied unleashing their devastating combination attack, the purple tiefling slowly edges around the room, staying near the walls. He moves around back behind the prince several feet and pulls out his songblade. He whispers to the blade,

One blade, glowing bright
In this hollow, dark and grim
One blade, shining white
Find your purchase, and bind him

Specific Action: Movement to AA29, roughly 25 feet directly behind the prince. Hold Person again on the Prince - DC 18 Wisdom. Perry will definitely, absolutely, 100% use Shield as a reaction here if he is targeted with any applicable attacks, (Laugh).

Out of Character: I'm hoping that getting behind the prince avoids a Counterspell or at the very least makes it less likely. I'm not Polymorph'ing Velon here because he won't get to immediately do anything. Poljen is now quite healthy as well. So I'm going to wait another turn and attempt to paralyze this prince, hopefully at least burning his action for the next round.

26th Jul, 2018 - 3:30pm / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 1060

The Protector. says...

As both fear, and poison, try to make their way into Tazskans body, he simultaneously feels a healing surge coarse through his veins.

However, he then experiences a cold snap, overcome his body. But then again a faint trickle, of warm energy fills his body.

He realizes that his healing has come from Sune, he thanks Lia via the mental link. Tazskan, feels a new found boldness, as fear is magically driven away.

He looks at Chuth, and Neronvain now in the center of the room. He considers his position, and moves closer. He is filled with burning rage.

He extends an index finger at the dragons bulk.
"I rebuke, you dragon, and now you will feel the heat," He cries out in draconian.
An orange beam extends from his finger and envelopes the dragon, in flames.

With his other hand, he points with his other finger, at the dragon and an orange light, also bathes the dragon in flames.

Specific Action: Tazskan, has made a save on his wisdom, thanks to Lia's beacon of hope, and avoids having fear. But Tazskan, failed the save against the cold, but thanks again to Lia, received some healing. He takes some cold damage, and is down to 42 HP.

He casts Hellish rebuke, at the dragon, having taken damage from her. As a "Reaction." Chuth needs to make a save on Dexterity, to take half damage.

He then casts fireball also at Chuth, and she needs again to make a Dexterity saving throw to take half damage. With Tazskan's DC being 17.

Moving to X18 to get a clear line of sight.

Tazskan Daardendrien Results:
  • Hellish rebuke on D10 (+0): 2, 7 (2 rolls)
  • Fireball on D6 (+0): 2, 4, 4, 6, 4, 1 (6 rolls)



 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.