Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1065 of 1199

Velon stands from one knee after suffering - Page 1065 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 2nd Aug, 2018 - 7:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

24th June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 260071
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 2nd Aug, 2018 - 4:05am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1065

Poljen is entangled, but manages to rip free, tearing a hole in the hedge. Mari is shaken by Chuth but manages to keep her grip.

The attack on the dragoness continues, as blow after blow strikes home. A particularly lucky shot from Perry hits her in a sensitive spot behind the ears, dazing her momentarily.

Chuth goes wild in response, turning on the ape which holds her in place, ripping with claw and fang in an increasingly desperate attempt to free herself.

Out of Character: Mari takes a great deal of damage this time around, 2 tail strikes, 2 claws, and a bite, for 29 bludgeoning, 27 slashing, 20 piercing, and 9 poison damage.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Aug, 2018 - 4:19am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Seeing his opportunity, Lawrance moves in closer and launches one of his last spells at the struggling dragon. Her tail section and body are enveloped with a massive fireball, detonated above her back end! "Ass to ash, Chulth!"
Specific Action: Move to AI23, then launch the Fireball centered on X28. DC16 save.
Out of Character: - There's those wild dice again.

Attached Image Edited: Gknightbc on 2nd Aug, 2018 - 5:01am

2nd Aug, 2018 - 1:18pm / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, getting a glimpse of the dragon's form from behind the hedge, of thickets. Hear's the dragon's roar, and Mari's guttural cry. Will, move to his left, and a little closer to the hedge.

While grasping his pact keeper in his right hand activating it, he uses his left hand to unleash two agonizing eldritch blasts with the push back feature. Aimed towards the dragon.

Specific Action: Move to AF23 aim in direction of dragon in straight line. Also intersecting hedge at AE24. Using a glimpse of dragon, above thicket's to get more accurate bearings. Using 10 ft push back feature.

Tazskan Daardendrien Results:
  • Eldritch blast to hit. on D20 (+10): 30, 30 (2 rolls)
  • Eldritch blast damage. on D10 (+4): 10, 13 (2 rolls)


Post Date: 2nd Aug, 2018 - 2:10pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 1065 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen sees that the dragon is now basically trapped with them, inside the hedge. She may be able to fly but that will simply leave her exposed to further attack. He pours on his attack, but decides he must try to take the dragon's attention off his comrades, despite the giant ape being the much more obvious threat.

"Do not forget me, green one! I intend to be the last thing you see before we send you back to your foul mistress!"

Out of Character: : If she survives this round despite several critical hits coming in, I will roll an AoO just in case she tries to make a break for it.

Post Date: 2nd Aug, 2018 - 4:57pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

"Oh no, Mari!" Perry yelps as he peeks around the corner. He communicates over the mental link, "It's okay, you've got her on the ropes, Mari. Keep it up!" He's unsure if Mari understood him, but he figured words of encouragement could never hurt.

He watches as Lawrance launches a Fireball at the dragon and claps in approval. "Yes, yes, more FIRE!" The tiefling smiles wickedly.

Seeing that his own spell is still in effect on Mari, Perry continues to peek around the corner, fires off some purple eldritch energy, then lands back behind the corner for cover.

"Whew, this is getting tiring." Finally, he looks across the room in the opposite corner to the wizard, "How are you holding up, Lawrance?"

Specific Action: No net movement this turn, but Perry will move around the corner, fly up to get a good angle to shoot, then land back in his current spot. Action - ELDRITCH BLAST. Pew pew and whatnot.

Post Date: 2nd Aug, 2018 - 5:22pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

"Hurting a lot, my dear crooner. It is most disconcerting to see ones entrails pulled out, and then feel them get slipped back in by the magic healing. I'm not complaining about it, it's just an odd feeling. As far as spells go, I have one more big one in me, or a Counterspell against her magic, if she tries something, but that's about it. The rest of my resources are minor annoyances to one such as her!"
Out of Character: - Keeping a CS ready if she does cast anything, as before. Dai, if a roll is needed, you can do that blind for me. With real dice, maybe? :D.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Aug, 2018 - 5:45pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1065

Lia looks on in grave concern as Mari's ape form is taking the full brunt of the dragon's wrath. She jumps her broom with her cube held tightly and flies closer to her friends stuck in brutal combat with this fearsome creature. She speaks a word of prayer to Sune and her amulet flashes brightly yet again. Healing surges into Mari and a trickle warms Chuth." I have so little regard for you Chuth that I will heal you so you can make this a challenge. It also prolongs your suffering." Lia grins wickedly at her.

Mari feels better as healing energies knot her back together somewhat. She comtiues to do all she can to hold on to Chuth. Her free fist hammers her opponent.

Specific Action: Lia moves up to Z18 to get within range. She uses her channel divinity to restore 36 hit points to Mari. Lia can only use it to heal someone up to half their max hit points. That left 9 and I believe that Morgaine and Poljen are over half. Lia gave 9 hit points to Chuth to taunt her a little and to make her suffer more.

Mari is attempting to maintain her grapple while smashing Chuth with her other fist.

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 2nd Aug, 2018 - 5:46pm

Post Date: 2nd Aug, 2018 - 7:37pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 1065

Velon stands from one knee after suffering the stunning effect of losing his spell and refocuses himself. He wants to cut all of these elves down so they can leave and stop bothering the magnificent owner of this cavern. It is their fault for disturbing such a wondrous creature, after all.

The paladin keeps hacking away at the ropes of the hanging elves as fast as he can with his sword. He looks to see if any free elves have picked up his hand axe or not and encourages one of them to do so and start helping if need be.


 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.