Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1067 of 1199

Lia curses again as Chuth is making her escape. - Page 1067 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 5th Aug, 2018 - 6:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

30th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 256788
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 4th Aug, 2018 - 3:58pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1067

Velon's head clears once again and he quickly comes to the realization of "Wait, no, no she must not be allowed to live!" He turns and sees Cuth fleeing for her life, his companions in pursuit. Knowing he is too far away, Velon knows the best he can do is aid the others and thus calls upon a blessing from Bahamut upon Mape, Morgaine and Zarra.

The paladin leaps off of the scaffolding and begins pursuing the fleeing dragon. He pulls out a sending stone and says in a relatively quiet tone such that Chuth cannot hear "Poppo, Captain, get as close as possible to the water exit and train all ballista on it. She is fleeing!"

Out of Character:
Velon moves to Z18 in his pursuit of Chuth.
Was about to post that I Bless Poljen, but realized he is just outside of my movement and Bless range of 30+30 by one square. Zarra's sneak attack plus mobility is still a good choice. Go get her Thomas!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Aug, 2018 - 10:27pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poppo responds, "Understood, we'll be in position soon."

Arrows and bolts of force chase Chuth down the passage, Poljen and Morgaine catch up long enough to deliver strikes of their own, and Mari manages to grasp hold of her tail.

She shrieks and casts another Misty Step. This time, Lawrance has nothing left with which to prevent it, and the dragoness pops a little further down the tunnel, picking up her pace into a full run.

Even on foot and badly wounded she is faster than most of the group, and may soon slip out of sight.

Out of Character: Zarra and Lia didn't mention moving closer, but I went ahead and assumed they'd advance after her. Feel free to move them back if no.

Attached Image Edited: daishain on 4th Aug, 2018 - 10:31pm

Post Date: 4th Aug, 2018 - 11:30pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Poljen sees the dragon blink away, then appear down the tunnel, and continue to move away from them. He feels the spirit of his totem animal flood through him as he rushes down the tunnel, just able to catch up and deliver more attacks.

Out of Character: : Move 40 feet, Bonus Dash 40 feet more to Y-47 exactly. Then swing for the fences!

Post Date: 5th Aug, 2018 - 12:01am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 1067 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Perry communicates over the mental link, "[crap], she's getting away! Looks like this is our last shot!"

He flies over the hedge to get within line of sight and fires two last force beams diagonally down the hall, attempting to strike her in the rear.

Specific Action: Move to AB26. Action - Eldritch Blast.

Out of Character: I got a fever. And the only prescription… is more Eldritch Blast.

Chuth is roughly 105 feet away diagonally so this is the last shot. Had to bust out the old paint application to make sure this actually lined up.

5th Aug, 2018 - 1:54am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, seeing that the dragon is trying to escape will use Ascendant step to clear the hedge, and land again on the other.
Will then move down passage.

Specific Action: levitate to AD24, from AE23, descend then move to AA27.
Dai, can you update Tazskan's position on the tactical map please.



5th Aug, 2018 - 10:01am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

The Quiet Shadow says...

Zarra would have rushed forwarded after Chuth, and will try to get close enough to sent off another arrow of her longbow to try and bring the dragoness now.

Specific Action: Cunning Action and Dash to get close, if she's close enough to try to make a shot with longbow.

Out of Character: Thanks for allowing her to chase after.

Attached Image Edited: Thomaslee on 5th Aug, 2018 - 10:02am

Zarra Glannath Results:
  • Att (+2 longbow) w Adv on D20 (+10): 25, 25 (2 rolls)
  • Damage (+2 longbow) on D8 (+8): 16, 14 (2 rolls)
  • Sneak Attack on D6 (+0): 1, 4, 2, 3, 5, 2 (6 rolls)


Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Aug, 2018 - 1:38pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1067

Velon keeps rushing forward, hoping Poppo and Captain Callahan can finish her off if those here cannot. He does a misty step right past the hedge and unleashes one last firebolt at Chuth.

Out of Character: . Should be able to move to Z30 this round.

Post Date: 5th Aug, 2018 - 6:52pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 1067

Lia curses again as Chuth is making her escape. She pockets her cube and readies her bow. Flying towards the fleeing dragon she takes aim and releases another arrow. She prays silently that Chuth will not be allowed to escape.

Mape roars again as Chuth escapes her grasp. She looks for a rock nearby and lumbers after the dragoness. Her arm flies forward and a huge rock goes soaring towards Chuth.

Specific Action: Lia will move up to Y28 and then shoot her bow. Once again advantage and no penalty for long range due to sharpshooter and oath bow.

Mape will seek a rock as she pursues Chuth. If she doesn't find one on the way then ignore her attack. She will dash to get beside Poljen directly behind Chuth.

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 5th Aug, 2018 - 6:52pm


 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.