Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1071 of 1199

Perry blinks a few times as awkward silence - Page 1071 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 9th Aug, 2018 - 2:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

29th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 1199 pgs.  1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075  ...Latest (1199) »
Posts: 9586 - Views: 256577
Closed
Daishain’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Main Thread Only approved Players should Post here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
8th Aug, 2018 - 2:15am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1071

The Protector. says...

Tazskan, meanwhile is trying to remove some hide from the dragon, for a cloak.
He looks over his shoulder, and his eyes widen with interest. He see's Lawrence, preparing to make incisions in the dragon.

"Wait, up Lawrence, if your doing what I think you may be doing then I'm helping you," He says.
"I will assist you in removing the egg, or eggs because you may find more than one there," He adds.
"Yes, agreed Silas may be interested," He continues.

Out of Character: Tazskan, unfortunately doesn't have any nature or survival skill here. However female dragonborn do also lay eggs, so he naturally would have some knowledge about this. Will make a couple unmodified rolls here, in case someone can give advantage here?

Attached Image Edited: anronrosby on 8th Aug, 2018 - 2:19am

Tazskan Daardendrien Results:
  • Survival/nature on D20 (+0): 12, 16 (2 rolls)


Sponsored Links:
8th Aug, 2018 - 6:23am / Post ID: #
Zarra Glannath
Arcane Trickster 9
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Quiet Shadow says...

Zarra will nod at the request in harvesting the dragon for parts and material, counting that of her scales and the drow will also see about removing a few teeth, claws, and bone as well the scales.

Out of Character: Apologizes for the wait, let me get you that survival roll.

Zarra Glannath Results:
  • Survival on D20 (+7): 10, 13 (2 rolls)


Post Date: 9th Aug, 2018 - 1:25am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

It takes quite a bit of effort, but the soft egg is carefully extracted. A faint heartbeat can be heard from within if an ear is placed to the surface.

Elsewhere, the kobolds stop shaking as Perry makes his speech. But they just stare at him silently, it is difficult to say from their faces whether or not they'll accept the offer.

Captain Callahan nods as Poljen gives him the news. Soon enough, the castle is settling to the ground near the smaller entry, and men are funneling out, ready to lend a hand.

Post Date: 9th Aug, 2018 - 1:52am / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Page 1071 Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons e Daishains

Poljen turns to the young elf who swam out with him. "Now then, do you know where we might find some of you kin? We need to tell them this tale."

9th Aug, 2018 - 8:16am / Post ID: #
Tazskan Daardendrien
Dragonborn Lvl 10 Warl...
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Main RPG Dragons and Dungeons Daishains

The Protector. says...

Tazskan Hears a faint heartbeat within the dragon egg, after it is removed safely from Chuth’s body.
"Lawrance, the egg its still alive,” he says. We will need to keep the egg both warm and Safe.”.



Post Date: 9th Aug, 2018 - 2:27pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread

Velon listend to Perry start speaking to the kobolds and decides to move on. It's not that he wants to be cruel, he's actually happy that various members of the party are taking action to get their business squared away here, whether it be Poljen going to talk to the Captain or Perry talking to the remaining survivors. The egg he saw them trying to get at as he explored the cavern, however, he's quite leery of. It seems it may be hard to change the true instincts of such a creature just as it would be other wild beasts of the forests.

Velon moves on to the bedroom and finds Lawrance there, and notices the powerful aura of the chest. "Lawrance, did you say things were trapped in here? How do we open this?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th Aug, 2018 - 2:52pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread - Page 1071

Out of Character: - after all the other stuff is dealt with:
After taking care with the orphaned egg, Lawrance carefully gets it out of the cavern and into his labs, in the Castle. With utmost precautions, he nestles it into a well-insulated pocket, heating it magically and then going on to other things.
Out of Character: - during treasure inventory and such.
Still aching from his injuries, Lawrance aids as best as he can with gathering and inventorying of the acquired goods. As they address the shielded armoire, he replies to Velon "I'm not an expert of traps, as such, but if we want to remove this magical trap now it can be done. I could also Dispel it, but only after I've rested a bit. Mari might be able to take care it better than I. I do know that it's magic was electrical when it knocked me out. As I feel right now, I don't think I could take another hit from it if I mess up the disarming. There are some good items in there, though, I'm sure."

Post Date: 9th Aug, 2018 - 2:56pm / Post ID: #

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 1071

Perry blinks a few times as awkward silence fills the barracks, "Okaaaaaaaaaay, well, you guys think about it and just relax here for a bit. I'm going to go help my friends with all the loot and stuff."

The bard meanders out of the room and eventually witnesses Tazskan holding a greenish egg. "OH MY GODDESS YOU LAID AN EGG, TAZ?!?" The bard panics for a bit and flaps his wings to fan himself, "Okay, okay, hold on for a moment." Eventually, he processes the fact that 1) Tazskan is male and doesn't lay eggs and 2) the egg is far too large for Tazskan to have laid. After a few seconds to put it all together, Perry says, "Oh, that's the evil iguana's egg. Well, I guess that means I have to tell Poppo to prepare a large skillet. I'll also have to find a green ham somewhere for the meal."


 
> TOPIC: Daishain's 5e D&D RPG Main Thread
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.